Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree286Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus shares photos from her surprise wedding to Liam Hemsworth in Tennessee

Nor sexy. imo.
    lindsaywhit, DawnM74 and SHELLEE like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

+

+14

Reconsidering: A source claimed, 'Their families have urged them to take some time to breathe before they make any final decisions' (Liam pictured with brothers Chris and Luke)
    I have always thought Luke was the best looking Hemsworth. He looks quite short standing next to his brothers but in reality he is 5 ft 11" and they are both giants. (6 ft 3")
    Icepik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    +

+14

Reconsidering: A source claimed, 'Their families have urged them to take some time to breathe before they make any final decisions' (Liam pictured with brothers Chris and Luke)
    I have always thought Luke was the best looking Hemsworth. He looks quite short standing next to his brothers but in reality he is 5 ft 11" and they are both giants. (6 ft 3")
    I definitely agree... Luke is by far the best looking brother, especially given he doesn't look like a beady eyed caveman. Chris is the ugliest of the 3.
    Raff likes this.

Yeah, that is my order too. Luke then Liam and lastly Chris. None of them are ugly though, quite the opposite.
    sprynkles, czb and mopar like this.

I think all of them are good-looking in their own way. Chris doesn't translate as good on pictures as on film, though.
    mopar likes this.
    -

Bronze Member

"Chris doesn't translate as good on pictures as on film, though."

Nothing to do with film (still or motion), everything to do with a good Director of Photography (and makeup) vs paparazzi 'captures'.....every actor/model i've shot I lens test, wide face generally = long lens, a thin face is generally helped by a wide lens a lot of the time...... but a bony, thin face = go back to long......most actors/actresses end up knowing 'their lens' (I always tell them after working it out) much like most of the folks nowadays (doing selfies) generally know their own best/optimal camera distance and angle which has always been funny to me.....who thought vanity could teach cinematography!

That's what's great about pap shots......no tricks.....just the odd nasty Paris Hilton vag shot unfortunately!

They'd spend more effort on the official motion stuff for Chris as that's what he does.....the stills, less effort when generally used for more simple promo/PR use......they'll make the extra effort for a magazine cover though.
    Last edited by secretgoldfish; August 19th, 2019 at 11:56 AM.
    sprynkles and twitchy2.0 like this.

Liam ...Chris ...................Luke in that order. Luke loses points for being to short and stocky.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

fgg

Liam Hemsworth files for divorce from Miley Cyrus amid Kaitlynn Carter fling

Liam Hemsworth officially pulled the plug on his marriage to Miley Cyrus.

The Australian actor, 29, filed for divorce in Los Angeles, TMZ reported, citing “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of the split.

The estranged pair reportedly had a prenup.

Hemsworth and Cyrus, 26, announced they were separating on Aug. 10, 2019, after less than one year of marriage.

Hemsworth has been spending time with his family in Australia while Cyrus has been dating Brody Jenner’s ex, Kaitlynn Carter. The new couple was spotted kissing in Italy and then returned to Los Angeles where a spy exclusively told Page Six they were “basically having sex” inside of West Hollywood’s Soho House last week.

“They were obsessed with each other. They couldn’t keep their hands off each other,” said a spy. “They were kissing and making out everywhere. In the bathroom, at the bar, in the middle of the floor. They were basically having sex. There’s no question they’re together.”

Hemsworth and Cyrus have no children, though they share plenty of animals.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/21/liam-...-carter-fling/

dang! i figured they'd be separated for awhile or end up back together.
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

The Hemsworths are not my cups of tea, but I think Chris is the best looking out of the lot. Luke reminds me of Matt Damon and Liam looks kind of dippy to me. I remember when Chris's Men's Health (or whatever) photo shoot came out and everyone was talking about how ugly he is and I just guess I wouldn't go so far to call him ugly or even unattractive. I think he's kind of annoying IRL though...isn't he the one with that hideous shopping mall-looking house in Australia that's pissing off everyone who lives near him.
    Last edited by Waterslide; August 22nd, 2019 at 09:52 PM. Reason: duh...used the wrong names...twice.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Yep it's in Byron Bay Australia..l saw his house getting built when l was there a few years back. Huge Property it screams small dick syndrome.
    Waterslide and Jadestone like this.

Kind of uncool to be having public make out sessions 5 mins after you split from your partner.

So...... #MailSplaining tweets is what passes for journalism nowadays???

Miley Cyrus fiercely denies cheating on Liam Hemsworth in series of angry tweets... and reveals she's 'happier than ever' amid her new romance with Kaitlynn Carter

By Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com19:17, 22 Aug 2019, updated 22:44, 22 Aug 2019

Miley Cyrus has taken to Twitter to clear the air about her split from husband Liam Hemsworth with whom she has been romantically linked for 10 years.
    ADVERTISEMENT

In several tweets shared on Thursday morning, the 26-year-old pop singer fiercely insisted that she has never cheated on the Hunger Games actor.
    And the blonde beauty - who is now dating Brody Jenner's 30-year-old ex Kaitlynn Carter - stated that she has never been happier as she enjoys a new 'healthy' life.

+23

Her side: Miley Cyrus took to Twitter on Thursday morning to insist she has never cheated on her husband Liam Hemsworth
    +23

Split: The pair, seen here in February, are in the throes of a high-profile divorce
    +23

The Australian star filed for divorce from the We Can't Stop singer on Wednesday after announcing a split on August 10.
    Miley began: 'I can accept that the life I’ve chosen means I must live completely open and transparent with my fans who I love, and the public, 100% of the time. What I cannot accept is being told I’m lying to cover up a crime I haven’t committed. I have nothing to hide.'

The Malibu crooner then added, 'It is no secret that I was into partying in my teens and early 20’s. I have not only smoked, but advocated for weed, I’ve experimented with drugs, my biggest song to date is about dancing on molly and snorting lines in the bathroom.

'I f**ked up and cheated in relationships when I was young.
    'I lost a massive Walmart deal at 17 for ripping a bong.
    'I got kicked off hotel Transylvania for buying Liam a penis cake for his birthday and licking it.'
    Cyrus then said: 'I swung on a wrecking ball naked.'
    She then stated: 'There are probably more nudes of me on the internet than maybe any woman in history.'
    Then she talked Liam.

+23

She seems to be in a better place: And the blonde beauty - who is now dating Brody Jenner's ex Kaitlynn Carter - has said she has never been happier as she enjoys a new life

'But the truth is, once Liam & I reconciled,I meant it, & I was committed. There are NO secrets to uncover here. I’ve learned from every experience in my life. I’m not perfect, I don’t want to be, it’s boring. I’ve grown up in front of you, but the bottom line is, I HAVE GROWN UP.
    'I can admit to a lot of things but I refuse to admit that my marriage ended because of cheating. Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will.
    'BUT at this point I had to make a healthy decision for myself to leave a previous life behind. I am the healthiest and happiest I have been in a long time. You can say I am a twerking, pot smoking , foul mouthed hillbilly but I am not a liar.
    ADVERTISEMENT

+23

Cuddly in April: They were arm in arm at the Avengers: Endgame premiere in LA
    +23

She never stepped out on him: 'I can admit to a lot of things but I refuse to admit that my marriage ended because of cheating. Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will.' Seen in May

'I am proud to say, I am simply in a different place from where i was when I was a younger.'
    Soon after Miley shared her tweets, Madonna chimed in.
    The 61-year-old icon behind such hits as Like A Prayer and Ray Of Light defended Cyrus.

Madonna approved: Soon after Miley shared her tweets, Madonna chimed in.'Thank GOD!! You are human! A woman who has lived. No need to apologize!!' wrote the mother of six
    +23

Ms Madge: The 61-year-old icon has dozens of hits including Material Girl, Like A Prayer and Ray Of Light 'Thank GOD!! You are human! A woman who has lived. No need to apologize!!' wrote the mother of six.
    This is by the far the most Miley has said since she announced her marriage was over. But the speculation has been rampant.
    On Thursday People claimed that she had been struggling with her identity during the marriage.
    'She just got to the point where she didn’t want to hold back about who she is,' the insider said of the 26-year-old former Disney star.
    'She wants to be true to herself. Being with Liam, this was just not possible,' it was also claimed about the daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus.
    It was added that they actually broke up 'months' ago, before their August 10 announcement.

+23

Not a liar! 'BUT at this point I had to make a healthy decision for myself to leave a previous life behind. I am the healthiest and happiest I have been in a long time. You can say I am a twerking, pot smoking , foul mouthed hillbilly but I am not a liar,' she added The stars met in 2009 and wed in December 2018.
    'For them to be happy, she had to change as a person too much. She knows not being with Liam will make her happier in the long run,' said the friend.
    As far as the split, 'She didn’t expect it and is a bit disappointed, but she is still doing well and has obviously moved on as well.'
    But she has fond memories.
    'What she and Liam had for a long time was very special. It’s just hard for her to think that she will never have this again with Liam. There are really so many things that she loves about him.'
    It was also claimed that even their friends and family knew it would not last.
    'As sad as it sounds, no one ever believed they would live happily ever after,' said an insider.
    'Especially for Miley, she really had to make a lot of changes to be with Liam, and it was almost like she needed to be a different person to be in a relationship with him.'
    A source had earlier told the site that they fought over Miley's 'unconventional ways' and his 'drinking.'
    ADVERTISEMENT

The divorce should move along quickly.

The couple had a prenup so their individual earnings during the marriage will remain separate and there is no request for spousal support.
    As the duo don't have children together so the divorce should be finalized fairly swiftly.
    A source told TMZ that Liam just wants to move on and is 'over the marriage'.
    Liam is being represented by celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser who did not state a date of separation on the petition, simply putting 'TBD'.
    One day before confirming the split on August 10, Miley was photographed kissing Brody Jenner's ex-girlfriend Kaitlynn during a girls trip to Italy.

Days later there were accusations of infidelity and out of control partying coming from both sides amid speculation the couple had separated months ago.
    Days after news of the split made headlines sources close to Miley told TMZ the songstress tried 'valiantly' to save the marriage but couldn't accept Liam's 'drinking a lot' and 'using certain drugs'.
    Miley released a song last week titled Slide Away where she appears to address relationship issues with Liam and sings of his fondness of whisky and pills.
    Sources on Liam's side strongly denied Miley's accusations and say the real issue was the former Disney star's infidelity.
    'This is another attempt by Miley to distract from her infidelity and recent outrageous public behavior.' the Liam source told TMZ.
    The actor's pals say the Wrecking Ball singer is using the drug and alcohol accusations to distract from the real cause of the split.

fgg

Kaitlynn Carter Details Falling ‘in Love’ With Miley Cyrus in Revealing Essay for ‘Elle’

More than a fling. Kaitlynn Carter shared personal details about her relationship with Miley Cyrus for the first time.

“This past July, I went on vacation with a female friend; the next thing I knew, I was in love with her,” the 31-year-old blogger began in a personal essay for ElleOpens in a new Window. on Monday, November 4. “It wasn’t quite that simple, of course. But it also wasn’t very complicated, either. Until that trip, it had never crossed my mind that I was even capable of loving a woman the way I loved her. But after reflecting on my romantic history, I realized that I’ve never really had a ‘type.’”

Photos of Cyrus, 26, and Carter packing on the PDA in Italy surfaced in August after both women announced their respective splits. Carter, for her part, called it quits with Brody Jenner a little more than a year after they exchanged vows in Indonesia. (A source confirmed to Us Weekly at the time that the twosome never signed their marriage license in the U.S.)

“Brody Jenner and Kaitlynn Carter have decided to amicably separate,” rep Scott Newman told Us in a statement on August 2. “They love and respect one another, and know that this is the best decision for their relationship moving forward.”

Days later, Cyrus, meanwhile, announced her split from Liam Hemsworth. The pair, who wed in December 2018, dated on and off for nearly a decade before their surprise nuptials.

In Carter’s essay, she wrote about the twosome’s aforementioned trip overseas.

“As my friend and I spent that August traveling through Europe together and trying to move past our respective break-ups, my first and only romance with a woman was born,” she wrote. “I fell just as hard for her as I had the older man so many years before. It was that same familiar force of nature; I didn’t have to think about a thing or overanalyze. It just happened and it felt exactly right. Reflecting back on our three-year friendship, I realized I’d always been drawn to her in a way I wasn’t with other friends, but until that trip it had never crossed my mind to think of her in a romantic sense.”

The Hills: New Beginnings star added that her relationship with Cyrus, which ended in September, wasn’t just a “summer fling” or a “same-sex affair.”

“While it was short-lived, I’ll remain eternally grateful to my most recent relationship for opening my eyes to this unexplored part of myself, and for inspiring a new level of self-discovery and wonder at all the possibilities of life,” she wrote. “I’ve been forced to get to know myself in a far deeper way than ever before, and not just in terms of my sexual preferences. I’ve also been forced to reckon with who I am as a person.”

Carter concluded that she doesn’t feel like she’s “in a place to label [her] sexuality one way or another.”

“I’m still exploring and figuring out. It’s been interesting to watch friends and strangers alike assume I’ll automatically revert to being attracted to men, as if they’re more familiar with my sexuality than I am,” she explained. “Even I don’t entirely understand what my experience this summer means for me going forward—and it’s my experience.”

Cyrus has since moved on with boyfriend Cody Simpson.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...h-miley-cyrus/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Didn't Miley have another moving on between Kaitlynn and her current moved on Cody Simpson?

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    Kind of uncool to be having public make out sessions 5 mins after you split from your partner.
    I just find Miley incredibly stupid despite her success. There was a recent quote where she apparently hates all men (except her current beau of course) and I couldn't help thinking that Mark Ronson just gave her a giant crossover hit, for example.
    robertmarilyn likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information