Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree280Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus shares photos from her surprise wedding to Liam Hemsworth in Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I’m probably in the minority but I like miley and I think the hemsworths all seem really boring and bland.
    I'm in the minority with you.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    I’m probably in the minority but I like miley and I think the hemsworths all seem really boring and bland.
    I'm here with you. I think she's crazy in a fun way, she's very attention whorey but because she seems to have an outgoing and easy personality.
    I have nothing against the Hemsworths, but they definitely don't seem to be that kind of person, I never understood how Miley and Liam made it 10 years. But then again, sometimes odd pairings work very well, so maybe they balanced each other idk
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

I'm actually.shocked by this. Didnt think he would wise up
    DawnM74 and sjankis630 like this.

Elite Member

I'm surprised too. I thought these two crazy kids would make it. They've had ups and downs already, so I kinda thought this would stick.

I’m not convinced they’re really over. They’ll try again.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I like Miley and I have such a soft spot for these two, I was really rooting for them. I don't think this is the end for them by a longshot.
    mopar likes this.

Well, she's dating someone new, that was fast...
    DawnM74 likes this.

Apparently partying and making out with Grody Jenner's ex wife. I don't take this seriously.

I say they are pissed at one another over something. Whether they'll get back together or not, who knows?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Which one of them made out with the ex wife? Miley?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

^Yes, Miley. I have a feeling, based on absolutely nothing, that Miley is bi-polar, or has some other mental issue that makes her bounce around like a manic beach ball one day, and then deflates for a bit.

I like Miley, too, but there was some gossip about her being a real jerk to Jennifer Hudson when they were both on the Voice. Kind of shocked me, because it was implied it was a racial thing. Again - just gossip - and not the good kind from GR... more like an Enty blind.

Also agree with Greys that they're not over.
    twitchy2.0 and politesse like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Squish View Post
    Well, she's dating someone new, that was fast...
    Miley Cyrus seen kissing Brody Jenner's ex amid Liam Hemsworth split

By Jessica Sager | Fox News

Miley Cyrus was spotted smooching Brody Jenner's ex, Kaitlynn Carter, the same day her rep announced her separation from husband Liam Hemsworth.
    Photos obtained by Entertainment Tonightshow Cyrus, 26, and Carter, 30, cuddling, kissing and swimming together in Lake Como, Italy, where they're currently vacationing with Cyrus' big sister Brandi.
    In one photo, Carter's hand is on Cyrus' derriere inside of her bikini bottom.

A spy told the outlet, "They were not trying to hide it at all. There were other people sitting by the pool."
    The witness also added, "They were fully on a date, getting drinks, just the two of them. They even got a couple of massages at the hotel."
    The photos were released mere hours before Cyrus' rep confirmed the "Mother's Daughter" singer and Hemsworth, 29, had called time on their eight-month marriage.
    MILEY CYRUS TALKS SEXUALITY, POLITICS
    The statement from the former "Hannah Montana" star's rep says, "Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time. Ever-evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what’s best while they both focus on themselves and careers. They still remain dedicated parents to all of their animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart. Please respect their process and privacy."

Cyrus herself appeared to hint at the split in a tweet Sunday, captioning two photos, “Don’t fight evolution, because you will never win. Like the mountain I am standing on top of, which was once under water [sic], connected with Africa, change is inevitable. The Dolomites were not created over night, it was over millions of years that this magnificent beauty was formed.”

Carter and Jenner, 35, announced their own breakup last week.
    The pair, who appeared to have tied the knot in Bali, Indonesia, in June 2018, were never legally married.
    Cyrus and "The Hunger Games" star Hemsworth married in December 2018 after losing their Malibu home to raging wildfires in California. The couple had previously dated off and on for nearly a decade after meeting on the set of "The Last Song" in 2009.
    Cyrus, who identifies as queer and pansexual, told Elle magazine for an interview in its August issue that she and Australian-born Hemsworth had a "unique" relationship

LIAM HEMSWORTH SAYS HE AND MILEY CYRUS WILL HAVE KIDS SOMEDAY

"I’m in a hetero relationship," Cyrus said, "but I still am very sexually attracted to women. I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word.”

Fox News' Brie Stimson contributed to this report

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ody-jenner.amp

IG photos at the link

BRODY JENNERJOKEY RESPONSE TO KAITLYNN AND MILEY... Liam & I Are Next!!!

8/11/2019 3:19 PM PT

Brody Jenner appears to have some thoughts about his recent ex locking lips with a newly single Miley Cyrus -- his message is simple ... new day, new page and lots o' laughs.
    The 'Hills' star posted a photo Sunday that seemed to be in direct response to photos published by TMZ, showing Kaitlynn Carter, his estranged "wife"/fiancee/girlfriend -- whatever the hell she is to him -- smooching with Miley on the shores of Lake Como.
    In the photo, Brody's standing near the edge of a cliff overlooking the ocean and staring back at the camera from afar. He captioned the pic, "Don't let yesterday take up too much of today." Vague enough to be about anything, right? Well, his costar, Brandon Lee, got explicit.

Brandon commented underneath, writing ... "Let's round this scandal out and post a pic of us making out," adding a kissing emoji for good measure. Brody then responded to that, saying ... "watch out! Pics of Liam and I holding hands on the beach coming soon."
    Miley chimed in on the exchange, and shut it down ... writing, "@brodyjenner go take a nap in your truck and cool off #HotGirlSummer." Doesn't look like Brody carried on from there.

Play video content

As you know ... Brody and Kaitlynn broke upabout a week and change ago, because we're told he didn't wanna give her two things ... a baby and a legal marriage. About a year ago, they had everyone believe they'd tied the knot in Indonesia, but it wasn't legit.
    Fast forward to Saturday, when Miley announced she and her husband, Liam Hemsworth, were separating ... less than a year into their marriage. Turns out, she and Kaitlynn had been getting cuddly the day before while vacationing in Italy ... locking lips, no less.
    SINGLE, READY TO MINGLE
    LAUNCH GALLERY
    Backgrid

Sounds as if Brody's trying to make light of the situation (in a somewhat cringey way). No word yet from Liam ... it's his brother Chris' birthday Sunday, he might be lying low down under.

tmz.com

fgg

Liam Hemsworth breaks silence on Miley Cyrus breakup

Liam Hemsworth is mourning the end of his marriage to Miley Cyrus.

The 29-year-old actor has been spending time with brother Chris Hemsworth in Australia as Miley Cyrus has been flaunting a new romance with Brody Jenner‘s ex, Kaitlynn Carter, but he doesn’t appear to be handling the split as well as his ex.

“You don’t understand what it’s like,” Liam told Daily Mail Australia when asked about the split. “I don’t want to talk about it, mate.”

Cyrus, 26, and Hemsworth called it quits after less than one year of marriage. They had been together in an on-again, off-again relationship for about a decade.

Jenner, 35, and Carter, 30, announced their split earlier this month. The couple had an elaborate wedding in Nihi on Sumba in June 2018, but a source close to the duo confirmed to Page Six on Friday that the union wasn’t legal.

Hemsworth and Cyrus were previously engaged to each other in 2012 and called it off a year later. They rekindled their romance in 2015.

https://pagesix.com/2019/08/12/liam-...cyrus-breakup/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Everything about Miley Cyrus is just gross. Liam can do so much better than this filthy skankho.

This reeks of a publicity stunt.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information