Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus shares photos from her surprise wedding to Liam Hemsworth in Tennessee

Cute wedding, I like her dress.
    Congrats to them!
    Fluctuat nec mergitur
    Paris, Nov 13th

Lovely wedding! Congrats to them.

Elite Member

She's pulling up the front of her dress, unfortunately her hand is right in front of her crotch. Very awkward placement.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    What are those white flowers with the black center? Those are cool looking.

Even her parents are pretty low key here.
    They're white & black Anemone flowers. They are pretty.
    Trixie and fgg like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I know I said this on another thread, but I am intrigued by this Liam dude. It seems like he has been with her forever. Including the period where she was twerking with Robin Thicke at that awards show. Or posing for Uncle Terry. Or just looking strung out in general. It seems like he was in the background, letting her get it out of her system or something.
    Yeah, it does kinda seem that way. I had to google, and they split sometime in 2013, which is when she did the Robin Thicke thing and the Wrecking Ball video. There were rumors he cheated with January Jones(!) and right after they broke up, he was seen kissing actress Eisa Gonzalez (who more recently was with that old man looking for an egg donor Josh Duhamel) but none of that seemed to go anywhere really. And then she dated Patrick Schwarzenegger for 5 months in 2015. And once they split, she's been back with Liam since 2016.

I tend to agree with speculation that them recently losing their house in Malibu (and him saving all their animals) was the catalyst. When people have a loss like that, they tend to take stock of what's important in their lives.

Anyway, if you want a timeline, this is a pretty good one :

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/enterta...orth-timeline/
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I hope she made him sign a prenup.

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    ^^^ I think they broke up shortly before or after the VMA performance. I have always thought he was a stabilizing influence on her. She seemed to go off the rails a little bit after their break up and toned down a lot after they got back together. Maybe it was just general growing up on her part, but he's always seemed to keep her grounded. I like them together.
    Ma & Pa Hemsworth raised some damn fine men. All the Hemsworth brothers are really down to earth, and seem to have very happy families. Miley has been at many Hemsworth family events in Australia and overseas over the past 2 years. They might not have made a big PR announcement about getting married, but it's not a huge surprise either.

Good on 'em.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I'm really pulling for these two. Congrats!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Split After Less Than a Year of Marriage: 'This Is What's Best'

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]"Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time," a rep for Cyrus tells PEOPLE of the couple, who wed in December 2018

By Maria Pasquini and Julie Jordan[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]August 10, 2019 08:20 PM[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)](L-R) Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]STEVE GRANITZ/WIREIMAGE[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have called it quits less than a year after tying the knot.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“Liam and Miley have agreed to separate at this time,” a rep for Cyrus tells PEOPLE in a statement. “Ever-evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what’s best while they both focus on themselves and careers. They still remain dedicated parents to all of their animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart. Please respect their process and privacy.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Rumors of a split between Cyrus, 26, and Hemsworth, 29, began on Saturday, after the “Mother’s Daughter” singer posted a photo of herself on Instagram in which she was not wearing her wedding ring.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“Mute me if you don’t want SPAMMED,” she captioned the post, which featured Cyrus sitting in a chair while wearing a black bustier top with a matching pair of black pants.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Although Cyrus is not wearing her wedding ring in the image, she is wearing multiple bracelets and necklaces.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]In response to the image, her older sister Brandi Cyrus commented, “Boooooooooooooom!”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]RELATED: From Costars to Newlyweds and Everything in Between: Miley & Liam’s Ups and Downs in Photos[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]The photo was taken while Cyrus vacationed with Brody Jenner’s ex Kaitlynn Carter in Italy — a trip which took place just one week after PEOPLE confirmed Carter’s split from Jenner after a year of marriage.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]On Friday, Carter posted a photo of the pair joined by two friends while sailing around Lake Como. She later posted a snap of the pair wearing sexy swimsuits.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]While Carter wrote in the caption, “rock the boat, don’t rock the boat baby ⚓️,” her ex Jenner, 35, commented, “Hot girl summer ��.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Earlier this summer, Cyrus opened up about how she doesn’t “fit into a stereotypical wife role.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“I think it’s very confusing to people that I’m married. But my relationship is unique,” Cyrus told Elle for its August 2019 cover story, adding that the details of their love life are something she chooses to keep private.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“I don’t know that I would ever publicly allow people in there because it’s so complex, and modern, and new that I don’t think we’re in a place where people would get it,” she said. “I mean, do people really think that I’m at home in a f—ing apron cooking dinner? I’m in a hetero relationship, but I still am very sexually attracted to women.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Cyrus added: “People become vegetarian for health reasons, but bacon is still f–ing good, and I know that. I made a partner decision. This is the person I feel has my back the most. I definitely don’t fit into a stereotypical wife role. I don’t even like that word.”[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]RELATED VIDEO: How Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Reconciled After Being Torn Apart by Hollywood: Sources[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941)]Play Video
    YOU MIGHT LIKE

MIKE POSNER AIRLIFTED TO HOSPITAL AFTER BEING BIT BY RATTLESNAKE: 'THAT VENOM IS NO JOKE!'

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]Cyrus and Hemsworth, who met in 2009 on the set of Nicholas Sparks’ romantic drama The Last Song, had a rocky, on-again, off-again relationship for years before he proposed in 2012.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]The two ended their engagement and broke up a year later, before reconciling in 2015.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)](L-R) Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65098)]DIA DIPASUPIL/FILMMAGIC[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]While Cyrus and Hemsworth were committed to each other for years, neither were too concerned about actually tying the knot. But that all changed in December 2018 when they wed during an intimate ceremony at their home in Franklin, Tennessee.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]After facing the unthinkable when their beloved Malibu home burned down the previous months during the California wildfires, the couple became closer than ever.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“The timing for their wedding makes perfect sense. They, like many others, endured a painful loss which deepened their bond,” a friend of the singer told PEOPLE after the pair got married.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.952941) !important]“They don’t have doubts about their relationship,” a Cyrus source added. “They both wanted to get married. They have both matured a lot, and it seemed like the perfect time for them to get married.”[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Well that was fast. I'm sure she's to blame.
    DawnM74 and teforde23 like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I could never figure out what his attraction to her was.

How ridiculous.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    I could never figure out what his attraction to her was.
    Me neither.He seems down to earth and she's such an attention ho.

This reminds me of people back in the day saying "poor Bruce [at the time] Jenner, he's married into that horrible Kardashian family...," like someone held a gun to his head. Just because Miley's weird on the outside and he looks normcore doesn't mean he's not weird too. Or maybe weird is his kink.

That said, if she didn't like the word wife, it probably should have been a clue to her not to become one, but it's not my life so...10 years is a long time to be with someone.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Iím probably in the minority but I like miley and I think the hemsworths all seem really boring and bland.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information