Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miley Cyrus seen slipping girl the tongue

Elite Member

Is it a trend, or what?

Shit, I was her age a few years ago...and hell no we didn't pull anything like that.. Even the whores we knew then didn't pull that shit until they were at least seniors in high school.

Can someone build a time machine and go back in time and STOP Billy Mullet head Ray and his wife from EVER having sex.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

I'm so OVER this girl.

I agree this shit with her is getting boring. And these are old pics that look like about a thousand I've seen of her before.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I slept in my contacts so that could be the issue but this seems that it could be photoshopped to me. Why is the tongue so blurry?

It's a different world since I was 15 so I can't say what's normal...

Meh, who knows why 15-year-olds do anything? Little balls of raging hormones.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    From what I see (a friend has a 15 year old who always has her friends over & they all think they are either lesbians or bi) it is pretty much the norm for girls Miley's age - at this time. When I was that age, it was not considered the norml. We also thought that blowjobs were gross, we didn't have every other girl in school knocked up, we had dress codes - the principal could paddle your ass if you misbehaved & make the boys shave any facial hair AT SCHOOL, nobody in my class was on Ritalin - in fact, nobody in school was on Ritalin, ... folks whether we want to admit or not, kids are not the same as we were when we were teenagers. That doesn't mean it's good, it just means they are different. We can thank britters, lilo, miley & their ilk for it, but we're the ones sitting there letting them watch that shit. We're about as responsible for it as they are. My friends daughter brings home books and movies about being a lesbian - I don't know if it's herself or us she's trying to convince that she's an actual lesbian but it seems to me that it's all for attention. If you need a book or movie to tell you how to do it, maybe you're not ACTUALLY a lesbian. Look at me, I'm so different and enlightened, I'm a lesbian. Big friggin' deal...

GREAT FUCKIN POST MEL AND SO TRUE...
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

From what I see (a friend has a 15 year old who always has her friends over & they all think they are either lesbians or bi) it is pretty much the norm for girls Miley's age - at this time.
    I have a daughter who will be fifteen in about two weeks and I always have a bunch of teenage girls hanging around the house. None of them act like that. It's funny ... my daughter used to be a huge Miley Cyrus fan and now not so much. H hasn't been terribly impressed by her behavior lately and thinks she looks stupid.

My friends daughter brings home books and movies about being a lesbian - I don't know if it's herself or us she's trying to convince that she's an actual lesbian but it seems to me that it's all for attention. If you need a book or movie to tell you how to do it, maybe you're not ACTUALLY a lesbian. Look at me, I'm so different and enlightened, I'm a lesbian. Big friggin' deal...
    Actually, lots of lesbians do read books about being lesbian. Depending on where someone lives and the people they are exposed to, books can be very useful in helping a person to discover who they are, especially if they don't have anyone they trust and feel safe talking to. When I was younger, I didn't know anyone who was gay and I didn't have any books or resources. I didn't have a clue until I was almost thirty ... three decades of my life in which I didn't know who I was. That's a long, long time.

From an episode of Friends ...

Ross: You guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
    Susan: Yeah. You have to take a course; otherwise, they don't let you do it.

LMAO!

Hit By Ban Bus!

^ My sister is 15 and doesn't act like that either - most scandalous thing to happen to her is her friend got caught giving $20 bj's in the school parking lot ... my sister and her friends were "disgusted" (but my father still checked her bank account of course)

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I have a daughter who will be fifteen in about two weeks and I always have a bunch of teenage girls hanging around the house. None of them act like that. It's funny ... my daughter used to be a huge Miley Cyrus fan and now not so much. H hasn't been terribly impressed by her behavior lately and thinks she looks stupid.

Actually, lots of lesbians do read books about being lesbian. Depending on where someone lives and the people they are exposed to, books can be very useful in helping a person to discover who they are, especially if they don't have anyone they trust and feel safe talking to. When I was younger, I didn't know anyone who was gay and I didn't have any books or resources. I didn't have a clue until I was almost thirty ... three decades of my life in which I didn't know who I was. That's a long, long time.

From an episode of Friends ...

Ross: You guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
    Susan: Yeah. You have to take a course; otherwise, they don't let you do it.

LMAO!
    Books explaining things aren't as bad as the 15 year old bringing home 3 seasons worth of The L Word and holing up in her room the whole weekend to watch it.

I remember that episode of friends - that's the one where ross holds up a picture of Susan and the ex wife (why can't I remember Ross' ex wife's name?) and another person and said "Hey, I didn't know you guys knew Huey Lewis" and Susan says "that's our friend Kim"
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Books explaining things aren't as bad as the 15 year old bringing home 3 seasons worth of The L Word and holing up in her room the whole weekend to watch it.
    Never was a fan of The L Word. I loved, loved, loved Queer As Folk though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information