Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Miley Cyrus poses topless for Vanity Fair--AT AGE 15!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I'm guessing people weren't as shocked by Jamie-Lynn cause Britney'd already paved the way and broken everyone in with regard to that which is the Spears legacy.

And Hannah Montana is probably bigger than Zoey 101, like Sweetie suggested. Especially with the littler kiddies.
    Oh yeah, Hannah Montana is definitely bigger than Zoey but both are teenaged "role models". One posed in a sheet, the other one rolls in them with her "maybe sugar daddy, maybe her teenaged lover" and gets knocked up. It's because the other one's a Spears, I guess. But if there's no hope for this kid based on her mother being a groupie, her dad bringing the mullet back .. then why the anger? It would appear, that like the spears twat, she's doing what's expected....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Miley has more money, therefore grown folks don't like her. hahaha

Miley is the one with her "innocent" face all over bed sheets, lunch boxes, little girls clothes, etc. Jamie Lynne as Zoe never achieved that level of fame as a teeny bopper hero. Miley chose to accept her role as a Disney Princess. Her millions come from the parents of the 6-11 year olds who watch her. I don't see these pics as "Oh no! She's topless!" To me the one in the sheet looks like someone who just rolled out of bed after getting their brains fucked out. Some may see art. I see a 15 yo girl who sold her soul to Disney who is now shocking all her little fans. I do not think it will help her cross to become a star who can attract older fans. She is not that great at singing and she can't act. She should have played the innocence roll as as she could because her career is over once she is too old to be Hannah Montanna.

This was all part of the master plan.

I don't buy this apology shit for one second. Miley, Billy and all the Disney people knew about the content of this shoot. I don't buy that there wasn't a Disney rep with them at that shoot. No friggin' way. She makes millions for Disney, they are up her ass with everything professional she does.

I don't buy the apology thing either. I don't see her as evil or whorish is all. My kid occasionally watches her show & if he and I go to any store this weekend, I'll be watching to see if he has any reaction to this. I ain't buying the magazine for him or anything but I do wonder what he thinks as one of her fans/audience. My kid's pretty mellow though so .. when he heard that Zoey was pregnant, he just said "how, she's a kid?". I don't think that he will see what you all are seeing. I think if I asked my 12 year old niece, she would see the same thing you all do as she's a little more jaded.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^ i think it would be a rather nice photo, if she didn't have smeared sex make-up on. That kills the "art" in it for me. If it was just her with a scrubbed squeeky clean face, it would look fine.

I don't think most kids who are Hannah fans will think much of this.

^^^ yup, i think its the parents of the fans who are 'thinking much' of it.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Whatever, I like the picture. Her face and pose looks like a somewhat Victorian era painting.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread Information