Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus poses topless for Vanity Fair--AT AGE 15!!

She's still a stupid little slut. I knew this would happen, eventually. I personally hope Disney fires her.

I have a daughter who is almost 15 [next month]. She knows what she likes, she knows what she wants, she's smart. I personally don't think Miley was manipulated. Considering the way she was showing off in those underwear shots, I'm betting she jumped at the chance to do that shoot. Just another opportunity to put herself out there and show off.

That said, I am sick to death of her. She needs to go away to another planet for a while.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    She's still a stupid little slut. I knew this would happen, eventually. I personally hope Disney fires her.
    That train has already left the station, Disney is on the hook at least until she turns 18 with that new contract. It's all damage control from here on in...

This shouldn't be a shocker for anyone, but how tasteless of a photographer to even ask her to do this, she should've known better.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Damn, she started 2 years earlier than Britney, don't worry her talentless ass will be broke in a few years, with 3 children, and 5 husbands. Sad.

I must be getting old.....I remember all the outrage about Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby....she seems to have turned out all right......ditto Jodie Foster......

They're just breasts, half the world has a pair

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

this is a major news story now, even the right wingers have got it Developing...

DISNEY GIRL 'EMBARRASSED'

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Yeah, breasts on an underage girl. I certainly wouldn't let my daughter pose like that for a magazine.

why is the obama picture there?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I'm sure they could get rid of her if they wanted. But as long as she brings in the ratings I think Disney won't give two shits. They're quite the whoremakers. Overexposed at 15 is pretty fucking sad.

I think I was actually wrong about this one. I originally predicted she'd be "used up" and whoring it out in every way possible by 18. It's looking now like it'll be way before that.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    obama?

Obama seeks momentum in final quarter... Developing...

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Yeah, breasts on an underage girl. I certainly wouldn't let my daughter pose like that for a magazine.
    As a mother you have every right to that choice.

These parents made a different choice, she is an actress/whatever, and this is the business she's in.

But these photos seem fairly tame to me, she is covered.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I must be getting old.....I remember all the outrage about Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby....she seems to have turned out all right......ditto Jodie Foster......

You sound like this woman I worked at the bank with. This was basically her response to the HSM girl that posed naked and the pics were released on the internet. She also said, "I did stupid things when I was 15, and I turned out ok"

That does NOT make this OK. Miley herself has publicly asked the older men who come to her shows to not come, yet she turns around and poses nude on a national magazine cover? Way to keep the pervs away!

I still stand behind the fact that the photographer should've known better, but she didn't have to agree to do it. She did (enthusiastically I'm sure) and now she has to suffer the wrath. A stupid mistake on her part, and to act like it's ok says that it's ok for any 15 year old girl to get naked and wrap themselves up on a towel and take pictures. Something tells me if it was your daughter, it wouldn't be ok.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

People squawked because she took photos of herself in her underwear, so the answer to that is to take off everything? I think the whole "naked with a sheet" thing looks dumb when an adult does it. You can be an actress and keep your clothes on. It should be a priority, especially when you're a minor.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You want to scare the crap out of Disney?

Send this around the net ...

Just a personal note - I don't think she is a slut @ 15, but she is sure acting like one and if calling her one keeps her from becoming the next pregnant druggie I'm all for it.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information