Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miley Cyrus at the Oscars? WTF?

^^ She was a mess. I hope there is a link so you can see it.

She looked like little miss diva with that Elvis pout she was trying to pose - I expect a complete Beyonce Knowlesfullofherself transformation within the next year. She may even make it to rehab younger than LaHohan. What is wrong with these parents - ok I get that Billy Ray is her dad and all - but geesh, wasn't there school today and her movie is not exactly a movie? BTW, was LaHohan banned from events as well?

she looked awful! the dress wasn't too bad but it was so pathetic, the way she was desperately trying to look sexy and vampy. dumb little twat.

i loved lainey's take on it. i can't say the same for most of the rest of her oscar blogging but when it comes to miley she was spot on.

To be fair, her dress was impressively appropriate. Impressively because we all know how often this 15 year old has been dressed appropriately of late. Which of course is not at all.

The propriety, unfortunately, stops there. Because the child then proceeded to cocktease the carpet and the paparazzi so hard that we were uncomfortable just watching her on the pool feed monitors, let alone in person.

Miley kept trying to work some Angelina Jolie into her lips, mashing them together over those teeth, and I’d have been embarrassed for her if not for that unmistakable hunger in her eyes. The same hunger in Lindsay Lohan’s eyes. And Britney Spears before her. And Hayden Panettiere too. The hunger inherited from their parents and passed on to their so called prodigy. The daughter who has recently claimed that it is God’s influence that keeps her on the straight and narrow, and that she recommends God as a healing answer to Britney’s problems.

Reminds me of a classic Judi Dench piece of dialogue from Shakespeare in Love – Queen Elizabeth to Lord Wessex about Viola:

Have her, then, but you're a lordly fool. She's been plucked since I saw her last - and not by you. It takes a woman to know it.

Doesn’t take a queen to figure out that Miley mouthbreather’s white linens, if on the very very off chance they’re still unsoiled, won’t remain so for long.

Did I mention she took her shoes off right after photos? Was complaining about her feet so she took them off and tossed them at an assistant. Give it 18 monthis - Miley will be raging. Trust.

laineygossip.com
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Totally agree with you Sputnik that Lainey was spot on about Miley - as usual. Loved her recaps, particularly the one about Patrick Dempsey's wife coming into her bitchdom as opposed to being born into it.LOL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information