Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

It may not be enjoyable to you, but clearly some people like it.

The underwear is gross, but really not any grosser than when Ozzy bit into a bat onstage. His career survived.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

she puts stranger's thongs in her mouth, and has little people dress up like joints.
    Ha, trying to figure out how to work that into a resume, not having much luck.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    It may not be enjoyable to you, but clearly some people like it.
    Agreed.

The underwear is gross, but really not any grosser than when Ozzy bit into a bat onstage. His career survived.
    Agreed ˛

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Ha, trying to figure out how to work that into a resume, not having much luck.
    ^That made me laugh out loud

Maybe it would go something like:

Skills
    - Has a 2 octave range - Low to Middle C
    - Formal Jazz and Ballet Training
    - Commercial Training with John Doe Acting School
    - Can consume stranger's bodily fluids and fecal matter without gagging (Is Fear Factor still filming?)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Agreed.

Agreed ˛

^That made me laugh out loud

Maybe it would go something like:

Skills
    - Has a 2 octave range - Low to Middle C
    - Formal Jazz and Ballet Training
    - Commercial Training with John Doe Acting School
    - Can consume stranger's bodily fluids and fecal matter without gagging (Is Fear Factor still filming?)
    GG Allin???
    SoCalMarie and Air Quotes like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

GG Allin???

If he were alive today, they'd probably be dating.
    That coupling would give the a whole other meaning to the phase 'hot mess'

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

'God knows where that tongue has been!': Katy Perry opens up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus and why she pulled away | Mail Online

'God knows where that tongue has been!': Katy Perry opens up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus and why she pulled away
    By Sarah Michael
    PUBLISHED: 16:23 EST, 4 March 2014 | UPDATED: 04:31 EST, 5 March 2014

Katy Perry has opened up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus, telling morning TV hosts why she pulled away from the risque pop starlet.
    'I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do, and then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away,' Katy told Australian TV program Sunrise.

'God knows where that tongue has been. We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!'

I kissed a girl: The pop star said she was shocked when Miley went in for a full-on smooch

The Roar singer appeared on the Channel Seven show on Wednesday morning to promote her upcoming world Prismatic tour.

Read more: 'God knows where that tongue has been!': Katy Perry opens up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus and why she pulled away | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

'God knows where that tongue has been!': Katy Perry opens up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus and why she pulled away | Mail Online

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

'God knows where that tongue has been!': Katy Perry opens up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus and why she pulled away
    By Sarah Michael
    PUBLISHED: 16:23 EST, 4 March 2014 | UPDATED: 04:31 EST, 5 March 2014

Katy Perry has opened up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus, telling morning TV hosts why she pulled away from the risque pop starlet.
    'I just walked up to her to give her like a friendly girly kiss, you know, as girls do, and then she like tried to move her head and go deeper and I pulled away,' Katy told Australian TV program Sunrise.

'God knows where that tongue has been. We don't know! That tongue is so infamous!'

I kissed a girl: The pop star said she was shocked when Miley went in for a full-on smooch

The Roar singer appeared on the Channel Seven show on Wednesday morning to promote her upcoming world Prismatic tour.

Read more: 'God knows where that tongue has been!': Katy Perry opens up about THAT kiss with Miley Cyrus and why she pulled away | Mail Online

This story kinda made me laugh, but I've also been wondering about all this kissing-as-a-statement stuff.

Then again, Katy has herself to blame as she partly started this shit.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

I don't think someone who's slept with John Mayer should be worried about dirty tongues. Nice try though, Katy.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    I don't think someone who's slept with John Mayer should be worried about dirty tongues. Nice try though, Katy.
    miley stole your post

https://twitter.com/MileyCyrus/statu...52409538863104
    Kittylady and Flygirl like this.

LOL!!! The comments are hysterical.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Katy Perry vows revenge on Miley Cyrus after she pokes fun at John Mayer's womanising ways | Mail Online

'I'm gonna give you the BIGGEST spanking!' Katy Perry vows revenge on Miley Cyrus after she pokes fun at John Mayer's womanising ways
    By Heidi Parker and Sarah Michael
    PUBLISHED: 15:11 EST, 6 March 2014 | UPDATED: 19:27 EST, 6 March 2014

Katy Perry has fired back at Miley Cyrus during a Twitter row.

But the star made it clear that her tongue was firmly in her cheek as she vowed to 'spank' the Bangerz hit-maker.

In response to some cruel comments Miley made about her ex-boyfriend John Mayer, Katy tweeted on Thursday: 'Oooo gurrrl I'm gonna give you the BIGGEST spanking when I see you in the UK bb!'

I kissed a girl: Katy Perry told an Australian program she was shocked when Miley Cyrus went in for a full-on smooch at her concert

The joke fight all began when Katy put down the Wrecking Ball singer's passionate concert kiss by telling Australian TV program Sunrise, 'God knows where that tongue has been.'

And the 21-year-old wild child got her revenge as she tweeted in reference to famous ladies' man Mayer: 'Girl if ur worried abt where tongues have been good thing ur ex boo is ur EX BOO cause we ALL know where THAT's been (sic).'

Minutes later the Adore You singer added, 'Dontchyouuuu act like you didn't lurvvvvv it @katyperry.'

Not taking it lying down: After Miley slammed Katy's ex John Mayer, Katy responded by vowing to 'spank' her

Zing: Cyrus went for Katy's weak spot by bringing up what a Lothario her ex John Mayer is

Not that innocent: Perry's ex John, who she's pictured with on January 28, has dated Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston, to name a few

Mayer - who the Roar beauty dumped in February - has dated a string of women, including Jennifer Love Hewitt, Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston, to name a few.

On Wednesday Star didn't help Mayer's image much when the magazine reported the Your Body Is A Wonderland singer hooked up with 24-year-old Lauren McHale, a SoulCycle spinning instructor, after meeting her at a bar and going back to her apartment in May.

Cyrus could also have been referring to Perry's ex-husband, Russell Brand, who is a self-confessed sex addict that sought treatment in 2005 at a Philadelphia clinic.

Read more: Katy Perry vows revenge on Miley Cyrus after she pokes fun at John Mayer's womanising ways | Mail Online

It was only a matter of time before Jenni got dragged into all of this!
    sluce likes this.

2 Observations:

1. It looks as though she is trying so hard to "suck it in" in that picture. One word Katy: Spanx
    2. Did Johnny-Boy ManWhore do something to his face? Botox maybe? He looks.... different

Mayer - who the Roar beauty dumped in February - has dated a string of women, including Jennifer Love Hewitt, Heidi Klum, Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston, to name a few.
    I personally know 2 women (non-famous, both said he wasn't anything special in bed) that have slept with him. And heard creditable whispers over the years of him being into men as well.
    So.... take a few and times that by a whole lot more, DailyMail
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; March 6th, 2014 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Exactly, and she was married to Russell Brand
    rollo likes this.

Leave Russell A lone!!!!!
    arie_skop and BelledeJour like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information