Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Quote Originally Posted by SugarVenom View Post
    Britney used to have some talent/entertainment value. Miley never did imo.
    I think Miley can sing better than Britney ever could. Britney had cute and sexy, Miley is more talented imo.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Choreographing a tongue is the lamest thing ever.
    I just don't get. Guess it's time for me to start investing in a canes and broaches to pin at my neck.

I saw this illustration skimming through Tumblr and thought it was a pretty accurate portrayal of Douche Lord Robin Thicke's attitude towards the situation:
    (I don't think Miley is as innocent as this illustration implies though, I think she actually likes/invites the attention/"blame")...

Kittylady likes this.

Elite Member

Miley's a talentless, nasally ignoramos and Robin needs to get his stories straight. The whole thing was fucking stupid, with both parties being equally to blame.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

czb

^^^ actually, i don't think she is talentless. while i don't like her speaking voice and i don't enjoy her music, i did hear her version of jolene. i'm not going to say she's up there with dolly, but i do think she can sing. if she wants to.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.

Elite Member

She's autotuned to holy hell and whistles through her nose, me no likey
    Honeythorn likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

britney's talent was always the show (dancing/entertaining), not so much singing. so voice to voice miley would probably win, but in terms on entertainment/showmanship, britney kills her in the talent dept.

also britney had enough sense to try and act humble in front of the cameras. even at her peak, she would act surprised and flattered to be put in the same category as madonna and them all (gosh, i just love to sing and dance and put on a good show for the crowd, i'm just glad they enjoy it), whereas miley just went all kanye and self proclaimed herself to be a legend in the making.

^ Yeah, 'her truth' is pretty damn ridiculous just like at least a couple of others.

Miley Cyrus Has Been Dating Theo Wenner Since The Summer

The Huffington Post | By Stephanie Marcus Posted: 10/18/2013 4:29 pm EDT | Updated: 10/18/2013 5:41 pm EDT

It's been a month since Miley Cyrus' rep confirmed that she and fiancé Liam Hemsworth had split, but the "We Can't Stop" singer isn't single.
    A source confirms to The Huffington Post that the 20-year-old singer is dating photographer Theo Wenner, who is both Liv Tyler's ex and the son of Rolling Stone magazine owner Jann Wenner.
    But here's the kicker: The source tells HuffPost Celeb that Cyrus and Wenner, 26, have been dating since he photographed her for her Rolling Stone cover this past summer. And If you recall, Cyrus posed nude for that photo shoot -- which isn't anything out of the ordinary for Miley Cyrus.
    But if Wenner and Cyrus have been dating since the summer, it means Cyrus and Hemsworth broke up much earlier than they claimed. The last time Hemsworth and Cyrus were seen in public together was on Aug. 9 for the premiere of Hemsworth's film "Paranoia."
    Reports that Cyrus was dating Wenner first popped up after she hosted "Saturday Night Live" on Oct. 5, and sources told RadarOnline she left the show's after-party early to meet up with Wenner.

Source:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/miley-cyrus-dating-theo-wenner_n_4124126.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Either you all have selective memory loss due to some kind of nostalgia or everyone here has shitty taste in music because Britters was NEVER good. She was a reasonable singer manufactured into a pop princess. I can't believe she's repeatedly held up as some kind of standard that Miley is failing to meet.
    sputnik, czb, MontanaMama and 2 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I took it that Miley is being compared to Britney because they are both shitty singers but Britney could make up for her lack of singing skills by delivering good dance shows.

Well they're both manufactured pop singers selling sex. Only Miley's laughably bad at selling sex and Britney was good at it.
    Lenny, Lalasnake, tulip and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quat View Post
    Miley Cyrus Has Been Dating Theo Wenner Since The Summer

The Huffington Post | By Stephanie Marcus Posted: 10/18/2013 4:29 pm EDT | Updated: 10/18/2013 5:41 pm EDT

It's been a month since Miley Cyrus' rep confirmed that she and fiancé Liam Hemsworth had split, but the "We Can't Stop" singer isn't single.
    A source confirms to The Huffington Post that the 20-year-old singer is dating photographer Theo Wenner, who is both Liv Tyler's ex and the son of Rolling Stone magazine owner Jann Wenner.
    But here's the kicker: The source tells HuffPost Celeb that Cyrus and Wenner, 26, have been dating since he photographed her for her Rolling Stone cover this past summer. And If you recall, Cyrus posed nude for that photo shoot -- which isn't anything out of the ordinary for Miley Cyrus.
    But if Wenner and Cyrus have been dating since the summer, it means Cyrus and Hemsworth broke up much earlier than they claimed. The last time Hemsworth and Cyrus were seen in public together was on Aug. 9 for the premiere of Hemsworth's film "Paranoia."
    Reports that Cyrus was dating Wenner first popped up after she hosted "Saturday Night Live" on Oct. 5, and sources told RadarOnline she left the show's after-party early to meet up with Wenner.

Source:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/miley-cyrus-dating-theo-wenner_n_4124126.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular
    He's a good looking guy. When did Liv Tyler date him?

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    She's autotuned to holy hell and whistles through her nose, me no likey
    Disagree. I have seen her sing live - no autotune and it pains me to say she can sing.

There are vids of Britney when she was Mickey Mouse Club age and she could sing too. Then they wanted her to be more geared to club music and we never really hear her anymore. She's just a Work Bitch now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Miley has a decent voice. What she chooses to sing generally sucks, but I hate pop music.
    faithanne likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Her speaking voice is awful. She sounds like a Cardashian plus, er, the stuff she takes doesn't help.

Thread Information