Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: 的'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

'That's on her': Robin Thicke blames VMA controversy on Miley Cyrus and claims he was unaware of her twerking up against him

By RACHEL LEVY
    PUBLISHED: 23:50, 12 October 2013 | UPDATED: 23:50, 12 October 2013

Either Robin Thicke suddenly changed his story around, or Oprah Winfrey got him all tongue tied during an interview for her TV series Oprah's Next Chapter.
    In a new clip for the upcoming episode, the 36-year-old claimed he wasn't aware of Miley Cyrus' raunchy antics during their recent MTV Video Music Awards performance.
    'You didn't think of it as sexual?' the 59-year-old media mogul probed.

'That's on her': Robin Thicke blames Miley Cyrus for their VMA controversy during recent interview with Oprah Winfrey

'Well, I was on stage, I didn稚 see it, you know,' Robin, 36, responded.
    'So to me, I知 walking out towards Miley, I知 not thinking "sex," I知 thinking "fun," the Blurred Lines singer explained.
    Curious how that could even be possible, Oprah - who physically displayed her distaste for the situation - interrupted, 'But she was twerking up against your kahoonas.'

Not her style: Oprah clearly thought the performance was distasteful

'But you have to remember I'm singing my butt of, so I'm sitting there, I'm looking up at the sky, I'm singin,' Robin quipped.
    'Im not really paying attention to all that. That's on her,' he laughed.
    'People ask me, "Do you twerk?"
    'I知 like, "Listen, I知 the twerkee. I知 twerked upon. I don稚 twerk myself, okay? I知 just twerked upon."'

Can't we just laugh about it? 'This is funny to me, it's silly,' Robin told Oprah

But that wasn't what the musician had told Vanity Fair earlier this month.

'They told me [beforehand] that Miley's going to take her clothes off and dance around and she might bend over,' the married father-of-one revealed.
    'I just said, I don't care, let's entertain the people. Let's give them something they're not ready for, let's make them talk.'

Engraved in her brain: Oprah had mentioned how Miley Cyrus (pictured) was 'twerking up against his kahoonas'

In the fact, the singer - who's been married to Paula Patton for eight years - admits the performance has put him on the map.
    'Everybody knows who I am now because I let Miley Cyrus twerk in front of me on the MTV awards,' he said.
    'I spent my whole career playing it safe, being a gentleman, never doing anything controversial, he added.

Are you going to stick to a story? The musician previously claimed he was fully aware of the We Can't Stop singer's planned actions

Cyrus herself hasn't been bothered by the controversy.
    The We Can't Stop crooner even poked fun of herself during her opening monologue on Saturday Night Live last weekend.

The full interview will air Sunday during Oprah's Next Chapter on OWN.

Read more: Robin Thicke blames VMA controversy on Miley Cyrus and claims he was unaware of her twerking up against him | Mail Online

"That was on her" is probably how this douche explains all his cheating/shady situations. "Ya know that woman who I put my hand up her skirt? That was on her?" "ya know that photoshoot with my hands all over those ladies' privates? That was on her." I imagine Robin is one of those poor innocent men who devious slutty women have been bending over in front of all his life. I bet sometimes his dick accidentally slips in em sometime too, but that's probably on her too. He's on my official douchenozzle list now
    MmeVertigina, BelledeJour and stef like this.

Elite Member

^^ It's like when Timberlake denied all knowledge of Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction at the Superbowl. He did the same thing. Said it was planned, then changed his story.
    Flygirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Silver Member

he's twerked upon? He's the twerkee? lol.

He's classless and Miley is ignorant, ratchet and ghetto.

Quote Originally Posted by janex View Post
    the back up dancer also did an AMA on reddit if anyones interested

I was a bear in Miley Cyrus' 2013 VMA Performance! AMA! : IAmA
    from the above. i cannot believe the tongue action was choreographed. explains the unnaturalness of it during the performance...

How much of it was Miley freestyling? Also how did Robin Thicke feel about her performance?
    [望bluest_blue[S] 1633 points 3 days ago
    Most of it was pretty planned. They both knew in rehearsals exactly what they were going to be doing. Robin seemed very onboard and even suggested some of the moves. That being said, his wife and son were there the entire time...
    permalinkparent
    [望ShaidarHaran2 731 points 3 days ago
    So her tongue motions, those were planned?
    permalinkparent
    [望bluest_blue[S] 1558 points 3 days ago
    Yup. When we were rehearsing and she wasn't there, the choreographer would step in for her and she goes "and she's gonna stick her tongue out like this" and did it.

She shook her butt up against his crotch and he's trying to tell us he didn't mean anything sexual, and if people saw it like that it's all Miley's fault.

Seriously, fuck you Thickehead. Also it's bizarre that her tongue wagging was timed and choreo'd.
    JazzyGirl and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Total PR BS again. I saw him shake his leg, like he was humping her. Oprah should have called him on that.

Down Under - Where women blow and men chunder

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    "That was on her" is probably how this douche explains all his cheating/shady situations. "Ya know that woman who I put my hand up her skirt? That was on her?" "ya know that photoshoot with my hands all over those ladies' privates? That was on her." I imagine Robin is one of those poor innocent men who devious slutty women have been bending over in front of all his life. I bet sometimes his dick accidentally slips in em sometime too, but that's probably on her too. He's on my official douchenozzle list now
    Yeah I'm kind of over this kind of shit.
    Women do it willingly so there is no pass from me these days.
    If this is post modern feminism then let em have it but also let em pay the CONSEQUENCES of it too.
    If it involves other women losing respect and being done with it, so be it.
    I'm over blaming men for everything asshat women do.
    greysfang likes this.

"random snapshots used as connective tissue to create a relationship"

Nobody's blaming men.

levitt and sluce like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

i don't think flygirl's post was blaming men at all, but more like: this douche thicke knew exactly what he was doing and now he's acting all "innocent" and like he has no idea what's going on, because he's such a gentleman (that's also why he grabbed his fan's ass in the elevator, it's just the gentlemanly thing to do, you know).
    yeah, insert huge eye roll here.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Choreographing a tongue is the lamest thing ever.

There is not enough Christopher Eccleston on this board!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    i don't think flygirl's post was blaming men at all, but more like: this douche thicke knew exactly what he was doing and now he's acting all "innocent" and like he has no idea what's going on, because he's such a gentleman (that's also why he grabbed his fan's ass in the elevator, it's just the gentlemanly thing to do, you know).
    yeah, insert huge eye roll here.
    What she said.^^ I don't care who twerks all over each other with their rabid tongues hanging out. I detest the "Who me??" fake innocence shit when he's called out on it. You want to do something edgy and it ends up looking stupid, then just own it. "That was on her" is as stupid a statement as it would be if Miley were to say "I didn't know he was back there when I did that"
    MmeVertigina likes this.

Yeah, I didn't take it as a slam on men either. I took it that there was a distinct lack of accountability on his part.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Elite Member

I showed my daughter the 23 video and her two comments "Turn it off! Turn it off" and "Oh dear God the foam finger is back." So happy that Miley doesn't impress her at all.
    rollo likes this.

Thread Information