Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Her new song 23 is horrendous. Truly horrendous.

Yeah, call that a tune?

Hey Miley - I'd like to introduce you to someone. Her name is Malala Yousafzai...
    The more people I encounter, the more I like my animals.

What the fuck did I just watch? I couldn't go past ten seconds...that was fucking awful. No matter what she wears and how much she tries to writhe around sexually, she'll never be sexy. She just looks like a skinny goofy kid trying to be hood....which is essentially what she is. And why are these stupid hip hop stars validating her attempts by collaborating with her?

It sucks that they are actually talented women out there already doing better and along comes trick Miley. Call me a hater cause I hatez this.

She looks so stupid and out of place next to Juicy J and Wiz K. You're a lame little white chick. You're not cool. Deal with it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Anyone see her on The Today show? Her mom was in the audience. It amazes me none of this shit bothers her dumbass parents.

The 23 song sucks and I heard it's a dig at Taylor Swift's 22. Admit it Miley, Taylor is more talented than you.

What bothers me is that Miley in this only particular song sounds so much like Brooke Candy, an LA rapper who is a gay stripper,twerks, and calls her fans the FagMob. She's doing the provacative thing as well but actually has a message, female empowerment, using one's sexuality to dominate men, pussy power. (I will post something for contrast but all her videos are NSFW, and are very sexual in nature). Miley explicitly said she planned the VMA stunt for ratings and album sales. Here's an invterview her if you're interested. She's well spoken and and has a lot of interesting things to say.

NSFW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrfvIr7cfbY
    Last edited by Quat; October 11th, 2013 at 01:21 PM.

I think it's hilarious b/c I have We Can't Stop in my fav's, on youtube, and the ad that plays before it (everytime) is for a morning after pill (I think it's called plan B or something like that) that's now available over the counter. lol
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Bronze Member

That Brooke Candy chick looks a lot like Yo Landi, the girl in Die Antwoord.

^ I googled her and watched the "Rich Bitch" video and the similarities between that video and "Das Me" are quite noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    She's so stupid to think people stop being sexual around age 40!
    Well to be fair, the way Matt posed the question was equally stupid...

Is this a phase? Is the sexual side of you, that we’re seeing a lot of, something that’s going to be here for a while and then you’ll be on to something else?
    I mean who outgrows their sexual side? That's what she was trying to answer. She's not smart enough or quick thinking enough to say, "I hope I never outgrow my sexuality Matt!" Or better, "well, look at you, you old horndog! Why don't you tell me when one outgrows sexuality?"
    faithanne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quazar View Post
    Hey Miley - I'd like to introduce you to someone. Her name is Malala Yousafzai...
    I started a post with that video saying we should be paying more attention to girls like Malala but I thought you'd all call me a Negative Nancy. 1,000 times agree with you!
    Quazar and frockhorror like this.

'It was one of the most degrading things I've ever done': Miley Cyrus' back-up dancer reveals she was left 'shaking and crying' after controversial VMA performance

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 22:31, 11 October 2013 | UPDATED: 12:32, 12 October 2013

Whether she was stripping to her underwear or twerking with giant teddy bears, Miley Cyrus left many in shock after her performance at the VMA's in August.

But it seems no one was more shocked than one of her very own back-up dancers.

Los Angeles-based performer Hollis Jane, who refers to herself as a little person, revealed on her blog: 'I was a bear in Miley Cyrus’ VMA performance and. . . for the first time I felt truly ashamed of being a little person.

Los Angeles-based performer Hollis Jane, who refers to herself as a little person, revealed on her blog: 'I was a bear in Miley Cyrus¿ VMA performance and. . . for the first time I felt truly ashamed of being a little person

'I will be the first one to tell you that standing on that stage, in that costume was one of the most degrading things I felt like I could ever do,' she said, singling out another offense to add to Miss Cyrus' recent controversies -- one based on size.

Miss Jane, who has been attempting to be a professional actress for the past three years, said that when she was asked to audition for the signer's tour, she was 'incredibly hesitant'.

'The money was great and I would have gotten a free trip to Las Vegas,' she admitted. 'My computer had recently broken and my car needed (and still needs) multiple repairs. I could have fixed a lot of that with the Miley money. So, I sent in my audition tape.'
    But it was only after she was accepted for the job that she realized she was going to be put into a bear costume.

Taylor Swift reacts during Miley Cyrus's MTV tweark

'When I did the VMAs. . . we were being used simply because we were little,' she said. 'It felt like society still saw us as a joke, despite the fact there is nothing different about me other than the fact I am small'

'Standing on that stage, in that costume was one of the most degrading things I felt like I could ever do,' she said, singling out another offense to add to Miss Cyrus' recent controversies -- one based on size

'I had never been in a performance where I was purely meant to be gawked or laughed at. I will never forget that performance because it is what forced me to draw my personal line in the sand,' she said.'After our first dress rehearsal in the costumes with the crew, publicists, performers etc watching us, I walked out of the Barclay Center shaking and crying.

'I love being the center of attention, but that was something different. I was being stared and laughed at for all of the wrong reasons. I was being looked at as a prop…as something less than human.'

Whether she was stripping to her underwear or twerking with giant teddy bears, Miley Cyrus left many in shock after her performance at the VMA's in August

She goes on to explain that for 'decades little people have not been taken seriously'. And as an actress, she revealed she is given 'two per cent of the “real” auditions' that many other 'average-sized' actresses get.
    'The longer little people agree to be used as shock value, the longer it is going to take for us to be taken seriously,' she said, adding that Miss Cyrus' choice to have someone of her stature in a bear costume only perpetuated the stigma.
    'When I did the VMAs. . . we were being used simply because we were little. It felt like society still saw us as a joke, despite the fact there is literally nothing different about me other than the fact I am small.'

Read more: Miley Cyrus' back-up dancer left 'shaking and crying' after VMAs | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Thread Information