Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Bronze Member

Oh, shit.....her pigtails are ridiculous but if I had the confidence (I do have the body) I would wear outfits without giving a damn.
    I think that is what she is trying to prove. That she doesnt give a damn whatever anybody says about her.

You can show off your hot body without looking like a stupid poser. Her mad case of the try-hard negates any sexy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

At your/maybe our age, it would look like a stupid poser. She is young and hot and can wear what she wants and it doesnt matter what you or I say, she is going to do it.
    Not a poser at HER age. And just like when I was a teenager less than 10 years ago, they dont give a fuck what anybody says!

Bronze Member

Ive always thought pigtails looked ridiculous, but a try hard she is not. To an older generation....maybe....to her peers, not a chance.

Seriously, I need to know. Who gives a shit about this girl?!
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Bronze Member

We all do, thats why we post.

Look, I'm old and I don't get a lot that the kids do these days...but what exactly is her talent? What sets her apart from every other "entertainer"
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by cnynrnr View Post
    At your/maybe our age, it would look like a stupid poser. She is young and hot and can wear what she wants and it doesnt matter what you or I say, she is going to do it.
    Not a poser at HER age. And just like when I was a teenager less than 10 years ago, they dont give a fuck what anybody says!
    She's a fucking poser. She's not ghetto. She's a lame little white girl who wouldn't know "gangster" if it came up and shanked her.

And I don't even hate the girl. But she's wasting her youth and hot body by looking stupid.
    BrickHouse likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hahaha yes, of course. Only old geezers can't see her fashion genius, we're all ANCIENT and that's the only reason we think she dresses like an imbecile.

Bitch please. She dresses like a try-hard fool trying to be something she's not, lots of people of any age think that.

Bronze Member

Are you callin me a bitch? Really, honest question because I just dont know. And I not allowed to express a politely expressed opinion different than your own? Really?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by cnynrnr View Post
    Don't get me wrong - I think Miley is perfectly harmless and all. But she seems to care a lot what people think and say about her. If she truly doesn't care what people think she should just go ahead and do what she wants -- but also just stfu about it and not expect everyone to admire how 'edgy' she is.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Oh yay, just what we needed.
    Air Quotes and lisalucy69 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Hahaha yes, of course. Only old geezers can't see her fashion genius, we're all ANCIENT and that's the only reason we think she dresses like an imbecile.

Bitch please. She dresses like a try-hard fool trying to be something she's not, lots of people of any age think that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Don't get me wrong - I think Miley is perfectly harmless and all. But she seems to care a lot what people think and say about her. If she truly doesn't care what people think she should just go ahead and do what she wants -- but also just stfu about it and not expect everyone to admire how 'edgy' she is.
    I didnt call anybody old, she makes money and dresses the way people her age dress. So what is she trying hard at?

Bronze Member

Its ok, guess I cant offer a differing opinion on a celeb with being called a name. I truly wasnt out to offend ANY of you and dont know exactly how I did.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    if we all just "STFU about it" we wouldnt have a message board, would we?

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information