Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: 的'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

'They wouldn't allow it': Miley Cyrus tells Britney Spears she planned to go topless at VMAs... before stripping off in behind-the-scenes look at revealing shoot

By Daily Mail Reporter
    PUBLISHED: 07:06 GMT, 3 October 2013 | UPDATED: 11:58 GMT, 3 October 2013

She caused controversy last month with a very raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards.
    And Miley Cyrus revealed in a new documentary that she wanted to go topless, but the music channel wouldn't let her.
    'I tried, but I don't think MTV's going to allow it,' the 20-year-old told Britney Spears in her new documentary Miley: The Movement after the Toxic singer asked, 'You're not going to be topless on stage are you?'

Baring all: Miley Cyrus admitted in a new documentary that she had originally planned to go topless during her now infamous performance at the MTV VMA Awards

The real deal: Miley made the admission as a behind-the-scenes look at a recent topless shoot was shown as part of Miley: The Movement

Miley's comments as a behind-the-scenes look at a revealing shoot in which she went topless was shown on the show.

Posing for the sexy shoot, in which she also went make-up free, Miley insisted she is still being herself, and isn't in some 'transition' phase.

'I知 the same human, I致e got the same heart I had five years ago," she said. 'All the things about me are the same same skin, same human so it痴 not a transition.

'I tried': Miley Cyrus tells Britney Spears in a new documentary that MTV wouldn't allow her to go topless for her raunchy VMAs performance

'It痴 a movement, it痴 a growth, it痴 a change,' the 20-year-old said.
    She added: 'I'm not really scared or insecure of anything. If you're about to drown, you're going to swim.

'If I can perform in front of 90,000 people there's not much anyone can tell you you can't do. If I can do that I can do anything. There's no other life for me than entertaining. I was born to become who I am right now.'

Pop idols: The pair collaborated on a track on Miley's new album Bangerz

Starstruck: 'Eight-year-old me would have been p***ing [her] pants right now,' she told Britney

Warm welcome: 'You look so cute,' Britney told her as they hugged

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...cumentary.html

The documentary began with Miley meeting her idol Britney Spears for the very first time, as they prepared to collaborate on a track on Miley's new album Bangerz.
    The footage showed the pair meeting at the Nitebird Recording Studios in LA.
    'You look so cute,' Britney told her.

'I always say I only want one b**** on my record, and that's Britney, bitch!' Miley said.
    And she joked that if someone had told her as a child she'd be working with Spears she would have been unable to handle it.

Having a laugh: Britney clearly found Miley hysterical as they chatted

'Eight-year-old me would have been pissing [her] pants right now,' she said.

'This is awesome,' Britney said of the collaboration.

And Miley told her how she hoped to ape the excitement of Britney's famous 2003 MTV VMA kiss with Madonna when she was set to perform at the show ten years later.

'The VMAs are always so exciting,' Britney said. 'They're so raw. They're crazy.'
    'I want to give people that again,' Miley said.

She also admitted her father thought she would become a stripper after she watched Britney's I'm A Slave 4 U video as a child.

Not exactly modest: 'The way I am about Britney, that is the way people are about me,' Miley said

Close-knit: Miley posed with her produce Will I Made It in one scene

Showing what she's made of: Miley was seen jamming to a song as she showed off her midriff

'I want to be hot like Britney,' Miley said - as Britney looked a little uncomfortable.

'The way I am about Britney, that is the way people are about me,' Miley said elsewhere in the hour-long MTV documentary, Miley: The Movement.

'She was my first record. I was a lot of people's first idol. I'll be a die hard fan of Britney always.'
    The film followed her behind-the-scenes for four months leading up to and after her controversial 'twerking' performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards with Robin Thicke in August.

And viewers saw her lose her temper when a planned stunt to have her arrive on the VMAs red carpet in Brooklyn in a police car went wrong.

'I'm nervous,' she confessed beforehand.

'I do get so overwhelmed when I'm going to perform because everything has to be perfect. If I'm going to do it, it has to be the biggest and the best.'
    Then when she realized the plan had been messed up she began to scream.

'The point was to show up in the f*cking car. This looks f*cking lame,' she yelled at someone on the phone.

Oops: And viewers saw her lose her temper when a planned stunt to have her arrive on the VMAs red carpet in Brooklyn in a police car went wrong

She got upset that her car would have to reverse - and then made the decision to get out of her SUV and begin to twerk for the crowds.

'I can easily let little things that don稚 matter to me that much shut me down completely,' she said afterwards.

The VMA performance sparked outrage - but Miley insists it was no big deal.

Whatever: Miley insists her VMA performance was no big deal

Best buds: Miley hugged her producer many times during the documentary

'We're in 2013 and I live in America, the land of the free. If you can't express yourself you're not very free', she said.

'I don't pay attention to the negative,' she said. 'You might as well make people talk for two weeks rather than two seconds.
    'Yes, I am very comfortable with sexuality and I like pushing the boundaries but I'm coming out in pigtails looking like a giant adult baby but doing really, like, naughty stuff.

'That's obviously funny. If I really wanted to do a raunchy sex show I wouldn't have been dressed like a damned bear.'

'People can think that it was just like a hot mess, but it's a strategic hot mess. Right now I can be exactly who I want to be. I just want to have fun,' she said.

She added: 'I really feel like things have really begun after the VMAs. I feel like people are now getting to see what the movement is all about. 'We've got to be soldiers and marching at the same time, and smiling about it. For me a movement has to be something that, like, represents taking over the world.'

Defiant: 'I don't pay attention to the negative,' she said

Confident: 'If I really wanted to do a raunchy sex show I wouldn't have been dressed like a damned bear,' she said

She also opened up about her relationship with her mother Tish.

'My mum is my homey! If I win, then she wins not because she痴 my manager, but because she痴 my mum.

'I think she keeps me, like, less anxious, because I do get so overwhelmed when I知 going to perform, because everything has to be perfect,' she said.

Tish added: 'Anyone that痴 ever said, 'Where痴 her mother?' [I've been] right beside her.

'Through good, through bad, through arguments, through crying, through I don稚 care what - right there.'

'I've never been like a normal person because I had to grow up so quick, ' Miley said.

'She kind of gave up her childhood,' Tish added.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...cumentary.html

Her rock: She also opened up about her relationship with her mother Tish, calling her 'my homey'

In it together: 'If I win, then she wins not because she痴 my manager, but because she痴 my mum,' said Miley

Little sister Noah made a very brief appearance at the end.

But interestingly there was no sign of dad Billy Ray or now ex fiance Liam Hemsworth in the film.

She was also seen battling a cough as she tried to rehearse for two back to back shows on the opposite coasts of America.

'I am a control freak. I hate being out of control.

'When you can't control yourself and what your body is saying, I can't even let that shut me down,' she said ahead of the Jimmy Kimmel Live show to promote her new record.

Always time: Miley posed with fans throughout the documentary

Viewers of the hour-long MTV documentary also got to see her vacuuming the inside of the private jet she was in, joking: 'I've got to keep it humble!'

She visited the San Francisco HQ of Twitter, saying: 'I'm obviously really big on social networks. I'm pretty much always on Twitter.'

And she met with new employees as she answered fan questions on the site - all while urging fans to get her record to #1 on the iTunes charts.

Domestic goddess: Viewers of the hour-long MTV documentary also got to see her vacuuming the inside of the private jet she was in

And footage also showed her waving a hair extension from the back of her head.

'The mullet is back!' she said.

'It's a little bit Billy Ray Cyrus circa 1989,' mum Tish warned her - a nod to her dad's infamous 'mullet' hairstyle of the era.
    'Music has always been such a huge part of her life, since she was itty bitty,' Tish said.

Miley said she had a jukebox in her playroom as a child where her father would play different types of music and got her first guitar at the age of 8.

Daddy's girl: Miley said she had a jukebox in her playroom as a child where her father would play different types of music and got her first guitar at the age of 8

Viewers also saw her nervously debuting her first new single, We Can't Stop on the radio.

'My heart's beating a thousand miles a minute,' she admitted.

'You can never be sure when it comes to your first single,' she said.

'You can always think 'This is going to be the biggest song in the world', and it's not going to happen.'
    It hit number one, however - eventually.

Big reveal: Viewers also saw her nervously debuting her first new single, We Can't Stop on the radio

Nerves: 'My heart's beating a thousand miles a minute,' she admitted

And she said she would never go back to acting.

'I have Nashville roots but I love living in LA. I love being an entertainer.

'I can't be in a small town but I still got that heart,' she said as she played with her dogs.

She said she thought she would become an actor after her success on TV show Hannah Montana.

'I did one movie and said I'm never doing that again,' she revealed saying she wanted to be a musician instead.

California girl: 'I have Nashville roots but I love living in LA. I love being an entertainer,' she said

Doing her thing: Miley was full of energy, giving the thumbs up at one point

She also opened up about her work with producer Pharrell Williams.

'He didn't try to fix me. He knew that I had a vision and that it was going to happen for me. But I didn't necessarily know what my sound was going to be,' she explained.

'You guys have no idea how crazy her voice is,' said the Neptunes producer.

'The world thinks they know this girl. But.. don't be fooled.'

She told how she spent three months living and recording in Philadelphia.

'It felt like I was a real human being for a minute,' she said of her time there.

'I was, like, 'I'm picking up dog poop in a park, no-one's bothering me'.'

And she said it was Pharrell's approval that made her go ahead and cut her hair short and dye it blonde.

Big supporter: 'Throughout this entire process I've been, yes, yes,' Pharrell explained

'Throughout this entire process I've been, yes, yes,' Pharrell explained.

'You have to remember this a 20-year-old evolving.

'Her dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, her godmother is Dolly Parton, and she痴 raised in the era where hip-hop was king.

'So when people look and go, 'Why is she twerking, why is she doing this', it's because she's a byproduct of America.'

He added: 'She made the album she really wanted to make.'

And she said her new haircut changed her entire personality.

'I just felt like I had this whole new attitude. I felt I could be the bad bitch I really am,' she said.
    Miley on Wednesday night posted a selfie on Instagram in a black bra and small white gym shorts with a caption saying that her hair is growing back.

Source: Miley Cyrus tells Britney Spears she planned to go topless at VMAs in revealing new documentary | Mail Online
    I cringe so hard for her sometimes.

I forgot this documentary was airing last night. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I hate her mouth so much.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

I hate what she is and represents to me so much I can't even find good snark to write.
    It's really human of you to listen to all my bullshit.

No wonder she's so fucking delusional. Everyone around her is just kissing her ass and feeding into her megalomania. Everyone is talking about how talented she is. Am I the only one who thinks she isn't? She can't sing and she can't dance. Yet idiots like Pharrell are constantly saying how amazing her voice is. I prob couldn't make it through that documentary without punching the screen.

Ugh. She's just SO arrogant and SO clueless.

Britney looks like the grown up (in a good way) in their pictures together.
    spinmonkey and Clubber Lang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Makisa View Post
    Ugh. She's just SO arrogant and SO clueless.

Britney looks like the grown up (in a good way) in their pictures together.
    well brit is 31 now, so she is a grown up. miley is still a kid of college age, not even old enough to buy a legal drink in the us.
    sluce and shedevilang like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What? Then how does she get her Pot?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Speaking of Britney, wonder how she feels reading Miley's tweets making cruel fun of mental illness...wonder if Miley even thought of that. I imagine her two brain cells were busy with other stuff when she made those tweets.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

She looks very cute in those pictures. I know, I'm one of the only ones who doesn't hate her guts, but she reminds me of me and all the other 20 year old idiots I knew back then. If she was clubbing back in the 80s/90s I would have totally hung with her and asked to borrow her clothes.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I know she's young, inexperienced, spoiled and all which would normally make me feel sorry for her but her chipmunk mouth with overwhelming lipstick, total self absorption and her faux ghetto act make me not able to stand her, even if she had the best voice on the planet.

I really thought her idol would be Leann. Would make more sense than Britney...Miley seems more similar to Leann in personality. Hard attention whores who lack Britney's more tolerable but just as shticky "sweetness". Miley seems destined to be one of those stars that are famous for being a jackass rather than her talent. And with enough money and publicity...a big, long eyeroll of a career, like Madonna
    Bombshell and Clubber Lang like this.
    Drive-by poster

wow she's an ugly little bitch (miley that is)

Silver Member

She's such a contrived ratchet, ghetto twat. And she's not a kid. She knows exactly what she's doing and she doesn't care. She's gonna do like her predecessors, appropriate another culture for kicks and giggles (and money of course) and then pick up her white culture/race again and come up with a million and one excuses for her past ghetto ratchetness. (cue she was young, she might have had drugs, the big bad black producers made me do it! I was sooo scared, so I did it. Or my fave, 'I was experimenting/finding myself!') And MSM will say, 'awww....' and she'll put her extensions back in, put her tongue back in her mouth and make another country album, and change her background singers/dancers to whites. All will be well. All will be forgiven, in some corners. Either way, she'll still be rich. Hallelujah, she's saved.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's a party in the USA!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(廟)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I caved and watched her show last night. Couldn't turn it off - not because I like her or am a fan. I couldn't believe every other statement out of her mouth was her patting herself on her back. She sure does have a lot of confidence in herself, which could be a good thing for some people. For her though, it just comes across as arrogant.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Thread Information