Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

^ None, including Miley!

And sure, she's rich and famous but unfortunately she's talking about the Quality of her Work.

Like it or not, Miley is a huge star right now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I am not having a baby! Miley Cyrus DENIES that she's pregnant with rapper Juicy J's baby after spoof story emerges online

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 00:03, 1 October 2013 | UPDATED: 00:06, 1 October 2013

Miley Cyrus would like her fans to know that she is NOT pregnant.
    Earlier on Monday, the 20-year-old pop star addressed Internet gossip that she was in a family-way with rapper Juicy J's baby.
    The rumour started at Saturday's 2013 Annual BET Hip Hop Awards in Atlanta, Georgia, when Cyrus joked that she was carrying the baby of her #23 track collaborator.

Miley Cyrus took to Twitter to deny rumors that she was pregnant

On Monday morning, the Wrecking Ball singer awoke to the pregnancy rumours, which she quickly dispelled on Twitter.

Twerk it out: Cyrus has been at the center of a media storm ever since her appearance on the MTV VMAs

The rumor was just the latest in a long line of incidents surrounding Cyrus, which began with the infamous 'twerking' incident at the MTV Video Music Awards.

The risque performance, which infamously featured the young star provocatively dancing with Robin Thicke, made Cyrus the focal point for media attention for the last few weeks.

Following the incident, Cyrus released her video for Wrecking Ball, in which the former Disney teen queen appears naked.

No more Hannah Montana: Cyrus strips down for the Wrecking Ball video

Eye of the storm: Cyrus continues to draw attention from the media

Cyrus continued to be at the center of controversy when her highly publicised engagement to Liam Hemsworth came to an end. The duo were dating for four years.
    According to Us Weekly, the Aussie was feeling ‘very distant emotionally from Miley these days.'

Presently, Hemsworth has been linked to Eiza Gonzales.

More controversy: Cyrus recently continued to provoke the paparazzi with an eye-catching get-up of white faux fur and pasties

Miley then took her 'bad girl' antics to Las Vegas, appearing in a fishnet body stocking, white faux fur and black pasties in her first post-breakup appearance.
    In more recent rumors, Cyrus has been linked to her music producer Mike WiLL Made It.

The producer was featured in her video for #23, which also had the young singer straddling a basketball hoop, smoking and doing her best to destroy her Hannah Montana image.

New love interest? Mike Will Made It and Miley share a moment

Cyrus also tweeted images of the duo, thus adding fuel to the fire of the surrounding gossip.

Cyrus spoke out about her recent behavior in a new MTV documentary titled Miley: The Movement. In the film, the pop singer talked about defining herself following the end of her TV show Hannah Montana.
    She also called her VMA performance a 'strategic hot mess,' implying that perhaps the appearance and consequence fallout was all planned.

Behind the music: Miley Cyrus documentary premieres Wednesday

'You're always going to make people talk, you might as well make them talk for two weeks, rather than two seconds,' stated Cyrus.
    Miley: The Movement will premiere on Wednesday on MTV.

Read more: Miley Cyrus DENIES that she's pregnant with rapper Juicy J's baby after spoof story emerges online | Mail Online

I was just thinking about this interview the other day.
    Miley Cyrus: "I've Never Heard a Jay-Z Song" - Us Weekly
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

^Now she'd probably say Jay-Z is her homie and texted her his love.

I read her interview in full, it's entirely cringe-inducing. I mean, truly, the stupidity is astonishing. I'm her age so I don't cut her slack for that reason. I do cut her slack because her entire maturity process has been stunted by fame. How can we know what she'd have been like now, if she'd stayed in TN, and these were the words of someone else? She might've cringed alongside us. She's a twit, but they do say that you're forever stuck in the age you hit fame. I just wish someone could take her aside and tell her, "Honey, you are entirely mediocre and look like a fucking idiot. Take some months to reflect on what you're doing." But I don't think that'll happen.
    rollo and Clubber Lang like this.

[QUOTE=WhateverLolaWants;3072168]I was just thinking about this interview the other day.
    Miley Cyrus: "I've Never Heard a Jay-Z Song" - Us Weekly[/QUOTE/]

I think it's funny that she said that. Now she's acting like she's all "hood" and knows all about rap music and trying to integrate herself into that genre of music yet she's never heard of one of the most prominent rap figures? Jay may be turning into an insufferable douche, but his early work was awesome and like or not, he's always been an influential figure in rap music. Just goes to show how disingenuous and and stupid she is.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

'How could I! And what was I wearing?!' Miley Cyrus pokes fun at her controversial VMAs antics in new SNL teaser skit

By Juliet Paylor
    PUBLISHED: 16:05 GMT, 2 October 2013 | UPDATED: 16:05 GMT, 2 October 2013

It's safe to say that Miley Cyrus's appearance on Saturday Night Live this weekend is going to be outrageous.

A firm believer that any publicity is good publicity, the star seemingly has no boundaries and certainly isn't afraid to poke fun at herself.

In four newly-released promos for her upcoming stint on the show, during which she'll host and be the musical guest act, the 20-year-old addresses everything from THAT VMAs performance to her constant need to stick her tongue out.

Butter wouldn't melt: Miley Cyrus starts off sweet as pie as she banters back and forth with Saturday Night Live series regular Taran Killam in the four teasers for her upcoming hosting gig

The star banters naturally back and forth with series regular Taran Killam in the witty segments.

'Miley, that's VMA's performance - how could you?!' the 31-year-old begins, to which the We Can't Stop singer replies, 'I know, how could I!'

'I mean, it was too much. The children!' Taran continues.

'And what was I wearing?!' Miley counters, before the comedian adds, 'And doing!'

'Don't forget about the children!' she reminds him.

'God, the children! Aaaahhhh!' he finishes.

Next up, the husband of How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders asks the question on everyone's lips.

Enough, already! Naturally, it didn't take long for the controversial singer to return to her wild ways, giving the comedian a good look at her wild tongue as he quizzed on her on her penchant for sticking it out

'Miley, do you mind me asking why you're always sticking out your tongue?'
    'It's how I smell,' she cheekily replies, as she gives him a good gander at the offending bodoy part up close.

'That's how you smell? Like a snake?' he questions her, to which she counters, 'Yeah. Are you wearing women's deodorant?'

The third skit doesn't quite hit the mark, with Taran pretending he's upset that the songstress will leave again and he'll be heartbroken, before Miley jokes that she actually lives there on the roof where they're filming the promo.

However, the final instalment plays out perfectly, as it touches on the star's recent notoriety.

Taran begins, 'Miley, so happy to have you back. Forgive me, I don't watch TV or read the news, but what have you been up to since you last hosted?'

'You might want to take a few minutes to Google me,' she warns with a knowing look to the camera.

'Oh yeah? OK, I'll be right back,' he says, before the words 'One hour later' appear on the screen. He then states, 'You've been busy,' to which the Wrecking Ball singer deadpans, 'Yeah.'

'That's VMA's performance - how could you?!' The pair joked about her risqué MTV VMA's performance with Robin Thicke, with the We Can't Stop singer stating, 'What was I wearing?!'

Considering her recent headline-making antics, it's safe to say that all eyes will be glued to the long-running show when it airs on October 5.

Miley was relatively covered up - for her at least - during the promo, alongside her pal, who donned a salmon-coloured shirt.

A cute yellow and orange checked skirt with front zipper detail, a tiny white bandeau top and a matching cropped leather jacket was the perfect choice, teamed with her understated, natural-looking make-up and sleek hairstyle.

But knowing just how much the star loves to shock, it's likely she's lulling us into a false sense of security, with something super risqué planned for the main event.

It's a big week for Miley, with her new album, Bangerz, officially dropping on October 5 and her candid new MTV documentary, Miley: The Movement, premiering tonight.

The star's mom, Tish, comes out swinging in the doco, addressing criticisms over her parenting style.

'Google me!' The songstress tells the actor to look up her antics on the internet - after which he returns with a priceless gobsmacked look on his face

The mom-of-five shoots down perceptions she isn't around to reign in the 20-year-old's increasingly wild behaviour or to support her as a parent.

Tish - who is also Miley's manager - insists she has always been a hands-on mother, as she explains: '[People think] where's her mother? [I am] right beside her. Through good, through bad, through arguments, through crying, through I don't care what - right there.'

Miley reveals she shares a close bond with her mom, and opens up about their relationship while rehearsing for what would be her controversial performance with Robin Thicke at the MTV Video Music Awards in August.

The former Hannah Montana actress - whose father is Billy Ray Cyrus - tells the camera: 'My mom is my homie. If I win, she wins. Not because she's my manager - because she's my mom.

'I think she keeps me, like, less anxious, because I do get so overwhelmed when I'm gonna perform because everything has to be perfect.'
    Source: Miley Cyrus pokes fun at her controversial VMAs antics in new SNL teaser skit pleading, 'How could I! And what was I wearing?!' | Mail Online

F off homie tongue. Gag.

Has anybody posted this yet?

MsChiff, rollo and Clubber Lang like this.

omg! Someone actually went out and got that tattoo?!?!? jesus....

I saw that tat on Perez. i LOVE how the wrecking ball is cryin' it's eyes out..lol

Nice tat Mo.
    CornFlakegrl and Clubber Lang like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

That poor ball is so sad.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

He's thinking how his mother will never be able to kiss him on the top of the head again.
    Calico Kid and Ravenna like this.

Miley and Britney's song was leaked. It sucks. Song at the link.

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/2013/1...-its-not-good/

Miley And Britney’s Song Leaked And It’s Not Good

Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears collaborated on a song for Miley’s upcoming album, BANGERZ. The track, “SMS (Bangerz)” is a low quality leak but not even pure sound quality could save this. It’s such a mess, with Miley and Brit half rapping half talking fast in a baby voice. And features poetry like,
    I don’t keep a man, I keep a battery pack.
    As Huffpo points out, it’s got a beat to Salt N Pepa’s “Push It.” Maybe I’m getting way too old for this shit, but I couldn’t even listen to the whole thing. It was way too annoying.
    So far, Katy Perry‘s upcoming Prism is miles better for me, though I am not a fan of her latest track, “Walking On Air.” Guys, what is WITH this ’90s dance music revival?

Thread Information