Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Disney and Miley served each other well. That relationship is over and it's time for her to move on. I do not believe that she cheated. He never would have stayed if she cheated, especially with his brother.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

But he didn't stay! We don't know when they broke up but both of them moved on and nobody's crying.

IF she had fucked his brother, there probably would be tears...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The rumor that she slept with Chris was in Feb 2012. They were together this year. There were runors of him cheating in 11/12 too.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Well, not public tears because even for her it's sleazy.

yes, for HER... jebus, i'd think it's fucking SLEAZIER of a THIRTY year old man to be banging his brother's 20 year old fiancee... but yeah, for HER it's totally sleazy
    Kittylady likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Miley Cyrus' New Album 'Bangerz' Streams Online, Lyrics Hint Liam Hemsworth 'Cheated' - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

Miley Cyrus' New Album 'Bangerz' Streams Online, Lyrics Hint Liam Hemsworth 'Cheated'It's definitely a heartbreak album

Miley Cyrus has previewed her upcoming album Bangerz, with a free live stream on iTunes. The 20 year-old, who has been hard at work over the last six months on the comeback record, revealed fans could hear the album a few days ahead of it's October 5 release date last night.

The 20 year-old, who recently compared herself to Michael Jackson, has been teasing the album for weeks and with tracks We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball already released and even more leaked online, including Drive and Britney Spears duet SMS, it's no surprise that fans went crazy for the controversial star's fourth studio album, last night.

While Miley might be all about the "music" these days, her rocky romance with now ex-fiance Liam Hemsworth is far from the headlines and we're sure with the release of the album more questions are going to be asked about why exactly their four year romance went wrong. The couple confirmed their split earlier this month, but have been rumoured to be on the rocks for a while.

Already the preview has appeared to hint that Hemsworth might not have been as faithful as Cyrus would've liked. In Drive, which she revealed to Fashion magazine was written on Valentine's Day earlier this year, she sang: "What did you say forever for if forever's out the door/ I'll ignore when you call/ I was crazy thinking you were mine/ It was all just a lie."

While FU appears to directly be about a cheating lover: "It seemed like everything was going fine then I accidentally saw a few things in your cell/ I don't really have much to say/I was over it the second that I saw her name/I got two letters for you/One of them is F and the other is U because what you gotta do is get yourself a clue."

Speaking about her hopes for the album recently to Rolling Stone magazine, the controversial star, who is known more for her controversial behaviour than musical abilities said: "I'm listening to it 20,000 times to make sure it's perfect. I have to make sure every detail is perfect. There are albums that people still are listening to, like Michael Jackson's Bad, because it's so fucking dope."

She went on: "I want people to listen to my album like that. There's a line Ludacris says on my album that goes, 'If I die before my time, at least I'll still be living through my music.'

"That's something I've said over and over again. Like, I have one Pixies record that is a time for me – from the time I was 16 until I was 18, the Pixies is all I listened to. And I'm going to be that artist to so many people, so I want to make sure my record is the best it can be. I'm trying to set a new standard for pop music," she added.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    yes, for HER... jebus, i'd think it's fucking SLEAZIER of a THIRTY year old man to be banging his brother's 20 year old fiancee... but yeah, for HER it's totally sleazy
    Eh, why is it a sleaze contest? Sleaze met sleaze and found sleaze.
    Rusalka likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Miley Cyrus' New Album 'Bangerz' Streams Online, Lyrics Hint Liam Hemsworth 'Cheated' - Celebrity Gossip, News & Photos, Movie Reviews, Competitions - Entertainmentwise

She went on: "I want people to listen to my album like that. There's a line Ludacris says on my album that goes, 'If I die before my time, at least I'll still be living through my music.'

"That's something I've said over and over again. Like, I have one Pixies record that is a time for me – from the time I was 16 until I was 18, the Pixies is all I listened to. And I'm going to be that artist to so many people, so I want to make sure my record is the best it can be. I'm trying to set a new standard for pop music," she added.
    Oh, Miley.

Yeah, 20-year olds are wankers but she is in a different league. I'm sure her delusions are reinforced by the constant attention she gets, adding a layer of massive self-delusion onto a bedrock of ignorance. I have never really thought she is all that bad--I don't think she's a train wreck by any means and she is quite harmless, but she needs to STFU because at this point she just sounds like a total asshole.

And yeah, maybe 20-year olds do say stupid shit, but most of us were lucky enough to have friends and loved ones who made fun of us or called us on it.
    70sRock likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Eh, why is it a sleaze contest? Sleaze met sleaze and found sleaze.
    alledgedly. i'm still not buying it.
    sluce and Karistiona like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Yeah, not many 20 year olds I know are going around saying they are going to be the Michael Jackson of all time. Because obviously they are NOT, Miley.

well, they DO normally wait until they are kanye's age...
    sluce likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I know. Tsk. Old before her time!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Why is there so much focus on this particular BI that alleges Miley cheated with Chris? Doesn't anyone remember another BI that was thought to be Liam in which a guy was telling his GF that he'd never even met a woman who said he'd cheated with her but was still crapping himself about impending DNA testing on the woman's kid?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Yeah, not many 20 year olds I know are going around saying they are going to be the Michael Jackson of all time. Because obviously they are NOT, Miley.
    well, how many 20 year olds do you know that are huge stars?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information