Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 821
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

  1. #496
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Rich, loaded, sheltered, uneducated, music contract, fan base, management somewhere, child star since forever, Hollywood - not your average kid.
    Yet still a kid, and perhaps even at a greater disadvantage. Most kids are not as sheltered. Reality will be a little harder for her.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  2. #497
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    570

    Default

    Even though I think she is trying way too hard, and I can't stand her, I still feel badly because Liam seems like he was a hobag ...

  3. #498
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    ^ Eh, she was the one who slept with his brother. Allegedly.

    I don't consider 20 a kid either. She's just a moron, and probably still will be when she's 50.

  4. #499
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,219

    Default

    She is stupid. She is uneducated, and it shows. She thinks that she is worldly and knows everything. She thinks her opinions mean something. She is just a silly girl who is trying way, way too hard to prove herself. She won't regret any of this. She's going to think she is cool and edgy forever.

  5. #500
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Eh, she was the one who slept with his brother. Allegedly.

    I don't consider 20 a kid either. She's just a moron, and probably still will be when she's 50.

    Speaking of sleeping with the brother, this is his S/O:





    Kind of looks like Miley cut her hair to copy the brother's wife.

  6. #501
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    18,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    She is stupid. She is uneducated, and it shows. She thinks that she is worldly and knows everything. She thinks her opinions mean something. She is just a silly girl who is trying way, way too hard to prove herself. She won't regret any of this. She's going to think she is cool and edgy forever.
    i agree with this, especially the bolded part. but probably most 20 year olds think their opinions matter and don't realize they don't. except for satchel.

    i'm just glad none of my pinhead comments from back in the day were recorded.

  7. #502
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,689

    Default

    i remember many many cringe worthy proclamations from both myself and my peers at 20. those are the wanker years, when you know everything about everything.
    Mrs P, sputnik and faithanne like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #503
    Elite Member WhateverLolaWants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    13,656

    Default

    I remember making some incredibly brash claims about parenting before I was a parent. At least remembering that has helped me not smack the hell out of some of the smug singles that I know
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

  9. #504
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    ^ Eh, she was the one who slept with his brother. Allegedly.
    Entertainment lawyer did this reveal:
    Ever wondered why this former A++ list tweener and her very good looking B list movie actor broke up for a short time? Everyone thought it was because she cheated. She did. Turns out she had sex with the brother of her boyfriend and thought no one would find out. She says she was drunk. Lets hope his wife does not find out.
    Miley Cyrus/Liam Liam Hemsworth (brother Chris Hemsworth)



  10. #505
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karina View Post
    Speaking of sleeping with the brother, this is his S/O:





    Kind of looks like Miley cut her hair to copy the brother's wife.
    I guess IF she really wants to copy that woman, she should get breasts that look all wonky and cross-eyed...
    gas_chick likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  11. #506
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    ^ She must have used Jewel's plastic surgeon.

  12. #507
    Elite Member JadeStar70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    BFE, Iowa
    Posts
    7,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niki Taylor View Post
    Entertainment lawyer did this reveal:
    Ever wondered why this former A++ list tweener and her very good looking B list movie actor broke up for a short time? Everyone thought it was because she cheated. She did. Turns out she had sex with the brother of her boyfriend and thought no one would find out. She says she was drunk. Lets hope his wife does not find out.
    Miley Cyrus/Liam Liam Hemsworth (brother Chris Hemsworth)




    OMFG!!!!! I hope to God that Chris is smarter than that,.....for fucks sake!!!! That shit will split up families and that ain't no joke!!!

  13. #508
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    ^ I like Chris, but no I really don't think he's smarter than that lol. That's one big ol' mess.

  14. #509
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    Haha yeah he does look quite derpy. It's a pretty nasty situation if true though, yuck.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  15. #510
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,513

    Default

    maybe she fucked the brother by mistake because she was drunk and they look like identical meatheads to me, i bet she couldn't tell the difference.
    Snarker likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Miley Cyrus trying oh so hard
    By Laurent in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: June 2nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
  2. Miley Cyrus has a hard on for her boyfriend
    By cmmdee in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: March 13th, 2010, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 5th, 2009, 03:42 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 2nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: October 10th, 2008, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •