Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Will.Not.Happen.
    Oh it will. She's going to keep running her mouth which will do more damage that trying to twerk her damn pancake ass.

Miley's been a pampered princess since she was a young teen, and I don't believe she went to school with "regular" kids. It shows. Her mouth is going to get her knocked down a peg or two, and if she's smart it will be the best thing that happens to her.

that interview is sooo stupid, i almost feel embarrassed for her. almost.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Additional Rolling Stone quotes to amaze, infuriate, and nauseate you:

ON HER VMAS PERFORMANCE
    I know what I'm doing. I know I'm shocking you. When I'm dressed in that teddy bear thing, I think that's funny. I was saying yesterday, I had this obsession about this character that's like an adult baby. Like if you see a baby do something like that it's so warped and weird, but there's something creepily hot about it. So when I'm in that teddy bear suit, I'm like a creepy, sexy baby. But I forget that it's, like, people in Kansas watching the show. That people sit their kid in front of the TV and are like, "Oh, an awards show! Let's watch.

ON LIVING IN LOS ANGELES
    The thing about L.A. is it's pretty much always nice out here. Even when it was 100 the other day, I loved it. It felt good. I worked on my album in Philly, and I would take the train to New York on the weekends, and I'd get off the train and immediately want to die. I would just hate my life. And I'm from Nashville, which is kind of similar – when it's hot, it's fucking miserable. But Nashville, at least it kind of rains in the summer. I don't even remember the last time it rained out here.
    I always wondered how those big-ass fires start in L.A., and then I'll throw my cigarette out the window or something, and I'm like "There it is."

ON HER HUMANITARIAN WORK
    I do these hearing aids for deaf kids in Haiti. We go to the schools and fit the kids for hearing aids, and then go back and give them to them. It's the craziest experience, because you go in and it's so quiet, because no one's ever talked. There are people who are 90 years old who've never talked at all. And then you leave, and it's so loud! They're all yelling over each other, because they can hear. It's so awesome. When I first went, I was wearing, like, mountain climbing boots, but now I go back and I'm in flip flops, I'm touching everyone's hands, I get wasted on rum. Haitians are awesome. They have no idea who I am. They know that I'm someone, but they don't know what. They just know that they're selling my backpacks in the street.

ON HER VERSION OF STARDOM
    I want to be the cool chick that everyone wants to be friends with. I want the people who watch my shows or watch my videos to be like, "She looks like the most fun person to hang out with ever. I want to be that girl's best friend. I want to party with her." It's like, if you're hanging out with Beyoncé, it's almost like you're hanging out with a goddess. She's like a real queen. It's a different realm. Where my thing is kind of the opposite.
    My shtick is I'm the homey.

ON CIVIL RIGHTS
    When my kids are around, there will be no one on this planet who was alive when there was segregation. Like, my grandma was around when there was real segregation, when there was no intertwining. For her, for someone that was born in the Thirties, it's kind of shocking to have a black president. My grandma didn't have a fucking phone even in her house. It was like Gone With the Wind. Calling long distance was like the craziest shit ever. Now my grandma's like, "What do you mean you can watch a video on your phone?" It's gonna be the exact same thing with my kids: "What do you mean gay people couldn't get married?"

ON HER LOVE OF MUSIC
    I'm just around music all the time. Even today, I woke up this morning, went in to my jam room, and I just jammed. I'll sit in there and jam all day. My chef loves it, 'cause every morning I'm down there playing the piano. I'm writing pretty much all the time. Sometimes I think other people don't get it – to them, it seems like all I do is work. But you can't shut off from this.

Read more: Miley Cyrus on Weed, Molly, the VMAs and More | Music News | Rolling Stone
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Out of all that bullshit, I think my *favorite* part is where she has no problem flicking her cigarette out the car window while wondering where wildfires come from.

Not to mention the part about her being the homey. 'Cuz where I'm from, me and my homies all have chefs, you know.

I really cannot stand this useless, vapid twat. I don't care particularly that she has little to no talent and shows her ass everywhere, both figuratively and literally. I don't care if she burns out her own prefrontal lobe on whatever her chemical of choice is. But bragging casually about behaviour that causes people's houses to burn down is just irredeemably fucked up.

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Am I having a seizure? I keep trying to respond to Dorahacky's post but I just can't find the words for this (Miley's) level of stupidity. #%$#%^&*!!!

I'm like a creepy, sexy baby
    Diaf already.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Diaf already.
    Preferably in one she started herself in her own damn yard with a fucking ciggy butt.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Still smiling and waiting for sluce.

Still saying she is a stupid young person who regret many of her immature decisions.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

FFS. I need another glass of wine to make up for that crap interview.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Still saying she is a stupid young person who regret many of her immature decisions.
    Rich, loaded, sheltered, uneducated, music contract, fan base, management somewhere, child star since forever, Hollywood - not your average kid.

Like if you see a baby do something like that it's so warped and weird, but there's something creepily hot about it
    What in the actual fuck is she talking about?

Alright, this girl is one can short of a six pack. She's not going to outgrow this level of dumb.
    Flygirl and Rusalka like this.

I think she might, actually. I actually remember saying shit this dumb. Not this shit in particular, but shit this dumb.
    sluce and Mel1973 like this.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Oh yeah I remember spouting some impressive drivel. I love that she's your homey, but she plays piano for her chef every morning.

Drivel? Yes. Sexy babies? No.

At some point dumb 20 somethings get an education , real world experience or, in worse cases, enough run ins with the law that they mature and grow up. She lives in a world that will protect her from the ramifications of her idiocy, thereby extending it. Plus, I honestly don't think she has enough grey matter to progress much further even in ideal circumstances.
    rollo, Flygirl, Beeyotch and 1 others like this.

Thread Information