Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

czb

^^^ yeah, she is a try-hard but i can remember back when britney was laughed at after some of her performances (eg, the snake dance). madonna was a try-hard and probably a lot of other women her age as well. i'm not a fan but she doesn't bother me.

annoying attention whore.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    ^^^ yeah, she is a try-hard but i can remember back when britney was laughed at after some of her performances (eg, the snake dance). madonna was a try-hard and probably a lot of other women her age as well. i'm not a fan but she doesn't bother me.
    Funny, everyone I know loved that performance. She looked amazing.

For you Bella.

Bellatheball likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I was just about to say... I don't recall anyone laughing at the snake performance. I remember people loving it and thinking she looked hot though.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

New quotes from Miley Cyrus‘ interview with Rolling Stone magazine’s latest issue have just become available, where she chatted about drug use, her music, and much more.
    Here’s what else the 20-year-old entertainer had to share:

On drug use: “I think weed is the best drug on earth. One time I smoked a joint with peyote in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon. Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And molly, too. Those are happy drugs— social drugs. They make you want to be with friends. You’re out in the open. You’re not in a bathroom. I really don’t like coke. It’s so gross and so dark. It’s like what are you, from the ’90s? Ew.”

On race and pop music:
    “Me and [producer] Mike WiLL were talking about it. He said, ‘For me, my biggest achievement has been working with a white girl—but for a white girl to work and associate with black producers, you’re being ratchet.’ He’s like, ‘Why am I on the come-up if I work with you, but if you work with me, it’s like you’re trying to be hood?’ It’s a double-standard. I didn’t really realize it, but people are still racist. It’s kind of insane. Like if I had come out [at the VMAs] with all white-girl dancers, and done the fucking ‘Cha Cha Slide— same outfit, same everything — it wouldn’t have been bad. But because of who I came out with, people got upset. Because they were girls from the club. They had thick asses. They were twerking.”

On her “Wrecking Ball” video:
    It’s the opposite of the VMAs. It’s like the Sinead O’Connor video [for 'Nothing Compares 2 U'], but, like, the most modern version. I wanted it to be tough but really pretty — that’s what Sinead did with her hair and everything. I think people are going to hate it, they’re going to see my ass and be like, “Oh my God, I can’t believe she did that” — and then when we get to the bridge, they’re gonna have a little tear and be like, ‘F*ck you!’ I think it will be one of those iconic videos too. I think it’s something that people are not gonna forget. Hopefully an artist 30 years from now will be like ‘Yo you remember that Miley Cyrus video? We gotta do something like that.’”

For more from Miley, visit RollingStone.com.

Miley Cyrus ‘Doesn’t Like’ Cocaine, Calls Weed ‘Best Drug’ | Magazine, Miley Cyrus : Just Jared

Oh Miley. Kid I'm in here defending your right to be a stupid kid but you are making me work too hard.
    gas_chick and mostroop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Coke was in way before the 90's kid.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

But Miley wasn't.

Why are the '90s "ew?" She's so stupid.
    Karistiona likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Oh Miley. Kid I'm in here defending your right to be a stupid kid but you are making me work too hard.
    Smiles and waits patiently for you to give up entirely.
    Beeyotch, mostroop and Callalily like this.

Will.Not.Happen.

Nice to see she's humble.

GIANT EYE ROLL.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Like if I had come out [at the VMAs] with all white-girl dancers, and done the fucking ‘Cha Cha Slide— same outfit, same everything — it wouldn’t have been bad. But because of who I came out with, people got upset. Because they were girls from the club. They had thick asses. They were twerking.”
    She thinks that's what people were laughing at? I didn't read one comment about the backup dancers.

Hopefully an artist 30 years from now will be like ‘Yo you remember that Miley Cyrus video? We gotta do something like that.’”
    Yo, no one is going to say that.
    Callalily likes this.

Ooooooooh of course, that must be it. Racism. You know, I agree, prejudice towards blacks explains a lot of white girls' problems.

Thread Information