Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Well, Cher has no place talking about people's clothing choices or their ability to perform and she's apparently illiterate as fuck so...

She's not illiterate, she has severe dyslexia.
    Karistiona likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

so she says...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

On top of severe dyslexia, she has a severe case of lack of education. She dropped out at 16 even though one her many step fathers had adopted her and put her in a private prep school.
    Mel1973 and snoopqueen like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    On top of severe dyslexia, she has a severe case of lack of education. She dropped out at 16 even though one her many step fathers had adopted her and put her in a private prep school.

A lot of older dyslexics didn't stay any longer in school than they had to simply because there wasn't the help and recognition available for their condition. If she was anything like my dyslexic stepdad she was probably sick of being pushed and ragged on for 'not getting it' and figured she could do something better with her time.
    snoopqueen likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Her bio says she did quite well in school but just didn't like being there because she wanted to be an actress - like her Mom.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

well, people who aren't exactly proud of their history have a sneaky way of trying to rewrite that shit...
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

For those of you who are sick of Miley Cyrus’ tongue, here’s a hopeful remedy — the grubby bottoms of her feet. Miley took to her Instagram last night to show off the fruits of her Rolling Stone interview. She got this jailhouse-looking tattoo during the session, and looking at it gives me the heebies. I’ve never had a tattoo, but feet are a very sensitive area, right? Ouch. At least she’ll be able to hide this tattoo (unlike her others) someday when she’s embarrassed about this phase in her life.
    Miley appears in the new video for the Mike WiLL Made It single that features Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa, and a rapping Miley. The song is a tribute to Michael Jordan. The vid shows Miley smoking and sexualizing a high-school environment. She spends a lot of time feeling herself up while wearing a Chicago Bull-themed two piece swimsuit. Of course the music isn’t really important. I can’t stand Mike/WiLL’s voice, but at least Miley isbetter at rapping than Justin Bieber. I know that’s not saying much.

At least Miley’s wearing clothes. That’s really all I have to say about this song and video.

* Billboard magazine spoke to RCA president Tom Corson, who called the gross “Wrecking Ball” videoobviously high-quality, and the song is beautiful and wonderful.” High quality = $$$.

* You know how Billy Ray Cyrus says “Wrecking Ball” video would be a huge successeven without Miley’s nudity? Well the director’s cut (only featuring Miley’s face) surfaced on YouTube, and it’s only gathered a half-million views in 24 hours compared to 19 million views for the gross version. Terry Richardson is the director, so “director’s cut” is ironic in this instance.

* Solange Knowles isn’t a fan of Miley’s antics. In the below tweet, she accused Miley of “playing black.” She didn’t stop there, and you can read
    the NSFW portion of her rant here.

solange knowles ✔ @solangeknowles

It's just so fun to "play black" huh?

Cele|bitchy » Blog Archive » Miley Cyrus raps in ’23′ music video as tribute to Michael Jordan: fierce or awful?

I just can't with this shit anymore.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I know. She's making it harder and harder to defend her.

the tattoo is just stupid and ugly and i sure as hell wouldn't show off my feet if they looked as dirty as hers.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    the tattoo is just stupid and ugly and i sure as hell wouldn't show off my feet if they looked as dirty as hers.

My thoughts exactly. why not wash your feet before the pic????

and someone says to Solange: "stop being racist you ugly flop cunt. go rob your sisters bank account and she won't even notice"
    "leave Miley alone and stop trying to get attention you've been lacking beign referred to as "Beyonce's sister""
    "Miley is winning, you are losing. Beyonce' minus looks and talent."

and that's kinda just the tip of the iceberg... she shoudln't have said that.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I know. She's making it harder and harder to defend her.
    Very few things surprise me on this site but knowing there is anyone who would defend her is somewhat shocking. LOL She's just vile.

And the Jordan uniform is a huge party foul.
    Callalily likes this.

Vile sells these days.

She is so fucking annoying. Nothing she does is really offensive to me. I don't care that she runs around in shorts with her ass hanging out or that she's humping on dudes....that doesn't bother me. I'm all for it. I was a huge fan of Britney when she started moving away from her clean Disney image to her sexier, "sluttier" look. Britney May not be the best singer but she could fucking dance her ass off and she was hot. What bothers me about Miley is how stupid and oblivious she is. She actually thinks she is a badass sex symbol or something. In her mind she thinks she can dance, sing, and that she looks cool with her nasty tongue sticking out. She's completely delusional, and she just looks pathetic and try hard. And her latest comment about transitioning successfully into an adult act is just laughable.

Thread Information