Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

I saw this dude last year. He puts a few females to freakin' shame! Mesmerising!!!

greysfang likes this.

My hot boss just called her Motley Cyrus! I think I'm in love!
    Honeythorn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    I think the main difference between Britney (and Madonna - the original!) is that all their performances appeared to be well choreographed and everyone on stage looks like they're working really hard. When I saw the Miley performance, it reminded me of a bunch of drunk people just shaking their asses at each other.

Oh man. After this was when my love for Madonna went away. She was so great here.

i loved madonna up to 'music', then she moved to england and started being called madge. i don't mean to say this for karmic reasons, but she's one of those people who would have been a legend forever had she passed young. watching her age and make a total ass out of herself is so disappointing. or, she could have gone into a different genre, like jazz or something different, as she liked to 'reinvent' herself. trying to stay current with her revealing outfits and electronic music is kinda stupid and is obviously failing.

i remember watching the 'american dream' video and just groaning. that's the day my love ended...

I'm drinkin' a soy latte
    I get a double shotie
    It goes right through my body
    And you know I'm satisfied
    I drive my mini cooper
    And I'm feeling super-duper
    Yo they tell me I'm a trooper
    I do yoga and pilates
    And the room is full of hotties
    So I'm checking out their bodies
    pinkbunnyslippers likes this.

fgg

heart_leigh/honeythorn - wow! i just don't know how that is humanly possible! it surely isn't with my non-booty and i'm way too embarrassed to even try alone in my bedroom.
    heart_leigh likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

That girl's striped arse was mesmerising, they must have such strong stomach muscles to not be constantly throwing their backs out. I'm going to try this (very gently) because I have a big Coco butt like these girls, only waaaay less pretty.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Just gonna leave this here. Someone sent it to me and I would feel awful not sharing.
    JerriBlank and Lenny like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Taylor Swift is so unsexy
    Lenny and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

^^I know, right? I didn't think much about it til I saw that horrifying gif, but she really seems like she'd be made of all Barbie parts - smooth waxy non-specific genitals and factory-molded vacuousness.

I bet fucking her would not be unlike poaching an egg, or making an entirely unremarkable grilled-cheese sandwich.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    ^^I know, right? I didn't think much about it til I saw that horrifying gif, but she really seems like she'd be made of all Barbie parts - smooth waxy non-specific genitals and factory-molded vacuousness.

I bet fucking her would not be unlike poaching an egg, or making an entirely unremarkable grilled-cheese sandwich.
    God how sad to be her in that case. I mean, money doesn't make up for that.

These are photos of Miley Cyrus pretending that she doesn’t want the paparazzi to notice her. As you can see, Miley is hiding her face behind a heart-shaped Chanel handbag; this attitude goes very well with her “white trash and Chanel” fashion sense. I guess the Tongue was feeling shy, or perhaps Miley has swiftly moved into an “I hate fame” phase. That would be quite predictable.

If whining about fame is Miley’s new game, she’s gotten off to a great start on Twitter. Miley bragged and laughed about how she called a pap the C-word. Isn’t she hardcore? She’s like the most gangsta of all gangstas.

Okay so maybe Miley does have a point that this could have become a TMZ story if she hadn’t bragged about it. But I think if this pap cared enough, he would have gone to TMZ regardless. Miley certainly earned her self-validation with this tweet to the tune of nearly 48,000 retweets. Crikey.
    Of course this week’s tabloids are still talking about Miley’s VMA scandal. You know, the twerking that made history in Miley’s mind. We’ve already heard that Liam Hemsworth is mortified and tired of babysitting Miley. Now In Touch follows up with a report from a Miley insider who sounds like they’re siding with Liam:

No one is more disappointed [about Miley Cyrus' VMA act] — or disgusted — than Miley’s fiancé, Liam Hemsworth. After a year of her increasingly desperate grabs for attention, the Aussie movie star, 23, has had enough. “He’s mortified by her raunchy, classless VMA performance,” says a Miley insider. “First it was her crazy ‘We Can’t Stop’ video, and now this. She may have finally gone too far.”
    So far, in fact, that the Hunger Games hottie stopped speaking to Miley — and escaped LA on Aug. 30. “They had a fight about her performance. He’s now giving her the silent treatment,” says the insider of Liam, who headed to London to spend time with his big brother, actor Chris Hemsworth, 30. Adds a source: “I remember being around them when they first began dating, and he was obsessed with her. He would literally stare at her like he was a little boy, so in love. I honestly don’t recall the last time I saw him look at her that way. He doesn’t like the person she’s turning into,” said the insider, “and he’s told her that many times.”

[As to Liam's family,] “[They have never been totally comfortable with Miley," says the source. They may get their wish [for Liam to cut ties for good] sooner rather than later. Miley’s outrageous stunts and constatnt partying seem to only be escalating. Two nights before the VMAs, she hit NYC nightclub 1Oak with MTV’s Rob Dyrdek and friends. “She was dancing provocatively and kissing a guy friend she was with,” says a witness. “She was pretty out of control.”
    The day of the VMAs, before her performance, Miley tweeted a photo of herself without her engagement ring — which Liam supporters hope signals the end of this utterly toxic relationship is near. “He’s very unhappy. They’re not in a good place,” admits the insider. “She’s desperately trying to get his attention but in the wrong way. If she keeps it up, they’ll be over for good.”
    [From In Touch, print edition, September 16, 2013]

Gah, I am so tired of ringwatch. I don’t think it matters anymore when it comes to Miley and Liam. Also, the Enquirer says that Miley “doesn’t care” what Liam thinks at all and doesn’t plan to stop partying at all. Naturally.
    Oh and here’s a forecast of disaster for you. Miley’s “Wrecking Ball” video is due for release on Monday. I’m looking forward to it but not for the reasons that Miley would imagine.

http://www.celebitchy.com/320765/mil...breaking_news/

Miley Cyrus's Vogue cover CANCELLED by Anna Wintour following controversial VMA performance

Miley Cyrus’s crude dance at the MTV Video Music Awards has cost her the coveted cover slot on American Vogue.
    The 20-year-old, right, was photographed for the December issue as editor-in-chief Anna Wintour had been eager to champion her as a new fashion icon.
    But she soon changed her mind after witnessing the singer perform her overtly sexual routine in latex bra and knickers.

‘Anna found the whole thing distasteful,’ a source says. ‘She decided, based on Miley’s performance, to take the cover in a different direction.’

Read more: MOS Diary: Miley Cyrus's Vogue cover CANCELLED by Anna Wintour following controversial VMA performance | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    sprynkles likes this.

Anyone know why is that gray square there? Are butt cheeks NSFW?

I take that back, Miley's butt cheeks are NSFW in any situation..... No one wants to see that s*it.... again.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post

Just gonna leave this here. Someone sent it to me and I would feel awful not sharing.
    This is the funniest thing I've seen all week. Thank you.

Thread Information