Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Quote Originally Posted by MissyAutomatic View Post
    ^Tbh I think he was well aware that he probably would have ended up looking sleazy and creepy as a 36 year old married man with a kid feeling up a 20 year old. Either way Miley was doing enough sleaze for the both of them, I would have been laid back too. Although it did make it look more awkward...
    Now don't you start talking about age differences here Missy...

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    So after this nonsense do people still claim she has an awesome body?
    That ass alone is definitely enough for me to revise my opinion. But she's nice and thin. If she stays clothed and wears things flattering to her little turkey butt she can still be cute.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

The crotch-grab photo is not sexy - it just makes me wonder if she has a really bad yeast infection.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post

That ass alone is definitely enough for me to revise my opinion. But she's nice and thin. If she stays clothed and wears things flattering to her little turkey butt she can still be cute.
    I don't care for Miley to the point of honestly not having a real opinion on her. But I think it's somewhat unfair to base any opinion on her ass on video and pics where she's wearing a set of uber tight rubber pants that would squish even a juicy ass all over creation. JMHO.

That being said, I'm still laughing like a loon over the turkey/chicken butt comparison. But at the end of the day, I think it's wardrobe induced.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

One unnamed friend told the website: 'Liam really does care about Miley, but her racy new look and sort of ghetto attitude isn’t exactly what he signed up for.'
    The source also added: 'It’s not just Liam that Miley is pushing away…his entire team is urging him to part ways with her because she’s nothing but negative for his reputation and career.'
    Isnt exactly what he signed up for?!? Should be a successful marriage, because, you know, people should never change, and if they do in the slightest it's totally ok to just stop loving them.

And that little whiny bitch needs to STFU about Miley "ruining his career." Her casting him launched his damn career in the first place. I'd be more worried about what fucking January Jones did to my reputation if I were Liam.

If my boyfriend changed into a retarded little asshole I would stop loving him too.
    You don't have to love someone no matter what. People grow apart.
    Lalique and shedevilang like this.

In 5 years, sending someone a link to Robin Thicke's "Blurrred Lines" video will be the new Rickrolling.

Thickerolling.
    Mel1973, 70sRock and Wilson like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusalka View Post
    The problem isn't that she's shockingly sexy, racist, shedding her disney image, or any other nonsense like that, it's that she looks so damn STUPID doing it. I haven't seen the performance, only gifs and photos, but I'm still embarrassed for her. I'm not marvelling at how raunchy she is, I'm stunned at how bad she was. It was like Britney's 2007 VMA performance. The problem wasn't that it was trying to be sexy, it's that it was bad.
    Britney looked hot back then and could dance. Miley just looks desperate, she isnt sexy.

Britney's snake performance was epic, there's no comparison
    Lenny, Rusalka, greysfang and 2 others like this.

I thought the 2007 VMA performance was the horribly awkward one where she didn't know the dance moves, looked really lost/confused and had shittastic hair extensions in?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

^ Yeah. It wasn't the snake performance, that was longer ago, before she went cray cray.

I find it more on par with the whole Britney kissed/got kiss by Madonna... whatever show that was at. ALL of this shit is for publicity.
    greysfang likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yeah, I meant the drugged up Gimme More performance. Britters back in the day is a good example of someone who could do racy without looking like an idiot like Miley did. She could actually dance and put on a show, not just stick her tongue out. It wasn't exactly ground breaking but you could tell she actually spent significant time learning choreography and practising dance moves. Miley just looked like a shit show, like a teenage girl that got drunk off wine coolers and decided to slut it up on her webcam.

ETA: I think it was meant for publicity in exactly the Britney-Madonna kiss way, as in "ooh Miley's so raunchy!" It didn't turn out like that because most people are just talking about how BAD the performance was. She was going for shock value but got second hand embarrassment instead.

Oh sorry Rusalka, I was posting at work on my phone and I thought you said 2001! Yeah 2007 was bad, but it was more sad than embarassing.

2001 however...

Awesome performance (despite the miming)
    Rusalka and arie_skop like this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

If Miley had done something like that, she'd be getting the publicity she wanted. But there was clearly a thought process plus time and effort put into Britney's performance. Britney looked like the professional and highly paid performer that she was at the time, whereas Miley looked like she was winging it and didn't know what she was doing. I mentioned the 2007 performance to illustrate the difference between succeeding and failing at being sexy. It's not in the raciness of the moves, it's in the quality of the performance.

I think Miley figured if all she had to do was wiggle her ass and it'd be the same effect, but she didn't realize it takes a lot more than that. Hasn't she been doing concerts for years? Shouldn't she know by now that to put on a good performance you need to work at it? I totally believe that she changed up the choreography last minute because it looked it. Now I don't believe Robin Thicke would be talking about that if it had worked to his advantage, nor do I believe it wasn't supposed to be raunchy, but I do think most of the performance came straight out of Miley's empty head.
    louiswinthorpe111 and dexter7 like this.

Indeed, you make a great point. I actually feel a bit sorry for Miley, you can totally see what she's trying to go for but she's like a loose cannon and she's doing it all wrong. We Can't Stop is a great wee song for her target market, but she's going to kill off any momentum with these shenanigans if she keeps it up. I'm just going to watch 2001 Britney again, le sigh.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Thread Information