Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree1100Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus: “I'm not just this ratchet white girl. I work really, really hard"

Liam Hemsworth Mortified By Fiancee Miley Cyrus’ Raunchy VMA Performance: ‘He Doesn’t Want To Babysit Her Anymore,’ Says Pal

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:35AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Getty Images

Miley Cyrus and her on-again-off-again fiancé Liam Hemsworth have had a rocky relationship, but the singer’s raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night has put a whole new strain on their relationship and [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]RadarOnline[/COLOR][/COLOR].com has exclusively learned the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Hunger [COLOR=blue !important]Games[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] actor is mortified.
    The 20-year-old twerked her way to controversy by grinding up on Robin Thicke — even grabbing his privates — with her tongue wagging out and an insider reveals Liam could not be going in a more clean-cut career path, which has him worried about his relationship with Miley.
    “Liam really does care about Miley, but her racy new look and sort of ghetto attitude isn’t exactly what he signed up for,” a pal tells Radar.
    PHOTOS: From Sweet To Sordid — Miley Cyrus’ Transformation From Innocent Disney Starlet To Sex Vixen
    “Her VMA performance absolutely mortified him and he couldn’t be more embarrassed. He doesn’t really see anything sexy about what she did on stage.”
    It should be noted that Liam wasn’t even present for her VMA performance, but got an earful about it after it aired.
    And as if the couple weren’t already having issues in their relationship, [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]the [COLOR=blue !important]insider[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] tells Radar that Miley’s pushing Liam further and further away — even though she’s desperate to make it work with him.
    PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Spotted Together In Canada
    “It’s not just Liam that Miley is pushing away…his entire team is urging him to part ways with her because she’s nothing but negative for his reputation and career,” the source says.
    “Liam is a serious [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]actor[/COLOR][/COLOR] with a growing career, while Miley has just turned into a joke.”
    The insider is adamant that Miley’s wild behavior is just too much and Liam won’t take it for much longer.
    PHOTOS: See All The Stars Arriving At The MTV VMAs!
    “It’s pretty much over. He knows he can’t stay with her when this is who she’s become,” the source concluded.
    “He doesn’t want to babysit her anymore. He has to move on.”
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

oh please......

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

He was just looking for any half-assed excuse to break it off.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Well she *is* embarrassing. And like he was seriously gonna marry her anyway, they're 20 and in Hollywood for god's sake. This ridiculous embarrassing stunt is just a good opportunity to dump her once and for all. I don't blame him. I thought they had split anyway.
    rollo, GRuser1 and Clubber Lang like this.

Now would be a great time to introduce her to his grandma.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

That? Was awesome.
    louiswinthorpe111 likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Grandma in white pants already knows.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    He was just looking for any half-assed excuse to break it off.
    Half-assed or flat-assed?
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    That? Was awesome.
    Agreed. Keepin' it real for grannies everywhere.

It annoys me that I cut my hair short a bit before her. Now everyone is saying "Oh, you've done your hair like Miley", yeah even though I'm over 30 and rocked it awhile ago. In other news, I'd totally work "really, really, hard" if I were paid to go to pilates everyday, have a personal chef, some Adderall, some weed, some coke, actual Champagne and not just Brut or sparkling wine, free clothes, free makeup and who knows what else. Damn, that's already made me exhausted just thinking of the thought. Back to the ten hour shift tomorrow of "easy" bullshit crap where I have to actually work!

^Yeah but she worked pretty hard all through her teen years. And now she never needs to work again.
    JazzyGirl likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by MissyAutomatic View Post
    @WitchCurlGirl I meant the Washington article. If others want to interpret racism and sexism they can. But I think its people digging for issues which will/to blow things out of proportion. However I just came to laugh at Miley's turkey ass, been doing so since last night, still amused.
    This shit is already out of proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Read more: Robin Thicke's Mom Doesn't "Understand" Miley Cyrus MTV VMA Number - UsMagazine.com
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    Those close to Thicke, meanwhile, maintain that the singer "had a great time" doing the performance, despite speculation that Cyrus' over-the-top antics overwhelmed the R&B singer.

"He had fun and was fine with how it came out," the Thicke source said. "He knew what they were going to do and thought it was fun and awesome. He had a great time."

see, he fucking KNEW... and he liked it... he's after the same thing Miley is: Publicity - and they are both getting it in spades!
    Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Liam Hemsworth Mortified By Fiancee Miley Cyrus’ Raunchy VMA Performance: ‘He Doesn’t Want To Babysit Her Anymore,’ Says Pal

Posted on Aug 28, 2013 @ 11:35AM | By Amber Ryland - News Editor

Getty Images

Miley Cyrus and her on-again-off-again fiancé Liam Hemsworth have had a rocky relationship, but the singer’s raunchy performance at the MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday night has put a whole new strain on their relationship and [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]RadarOnline[/COLOR][/COLOR].com has exclusively learned the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Hunger [COLOR=blue !important]Games[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] actor is mortified.
    The 20-year-old twerked her way to controversy by grinding up on Robin Thicke — even grabbing his privates — with her tongue wagging out and an insider reveals Liam could not be going in a more clean-cut career path, which has him worried about his relationship with Miley.
    “Liam really does care about Miley, but her racy new look and sort of ghetto attitude isn’t exactly what he signed up for,” a pal tells Radar.
    PHOTOS: From Sweet To Sordid — Miley Cyrus’ Transformation From Innocent Disney Starlet To Sex Vixen
    “Her VMA performance absolutely mortified him and he couldn’t be more embarrassed. He doesn’t really see anything sexy about what she did on stage.”
    It should be noted that Liam wasn’t even present for her VMA performance, but got an earful about it after it aired.
    And as if the couple weren’t already having issues in their relationship, [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]the [COLOR=blue !important]insider[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] tells Radar that Miley’s pushing Liam further and further away — even though she’s desperate to make it work with him.
    PHOTOS: Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Spotted Together In Canada
    “It’s not just Liam that Miley is pushing away…his entire team is urging him to part ways with her because she’s nothing but negative for his reputation and career,” the source says.
    “Liam is a serious [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]actor[/COLOR][/COLOR] with a growing career, while Miley has just turned into a joke.”
    The insider is adamant that Miley’s wild behavior is just too much and Liam won’t take it for much longer.
    PHOTOS: See All The Stars Arriving At The MTV VMAs!
    “It’s pretty much over. He knows he can’t stay with her when this is who she’s become,” the source concluded.
    “He doesn’t want to babysit her anymore. He has to move on.”
    A. He needs to shut his fucking mouth.
    B. He's the one who needs a babysitter - specifically, one for his dick since he's the cheater.
    C. He's only bringing this up now to get a little publicity for himself... YOU BROKE UP! Mind your business!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Well she *is* embarrassing. And like he was seriously gonna marry her anyway, they're 20 and in Hollywood for god's sake. This ridiculous embarrassing stunt is just a good opportunity to dump her once and for all. I don't blame him. I thought they had split anyway.
    They did split. He's just an asshat.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    ^Yeah but she worked pretty hard all through her teen years. And now she never needs to work again.
    bingo. she may be ridiculous and embarassing but bitch has it made...
    Flygirl likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I thought they were still together?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I dunno about Robin Thicke "enjoying it" - I watched the full video again and I don't think he was getting into it at all. Maybe that's his style - but I don't think he put one hand on her the whole performance. Like I expected him to have his hand on her hip - or when she caressed his face, to put his arm on her shoulder or something.

Then again - I guess that's the point of the song too. Eh - I think I'm over it.

Thread Information