Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus Hospitalized for Severe Allergic Reaction, Kansas City Concert Canceled

mjw
    Elite Member

Miley Cyrus may have been rushed to the hospital because of a bad reaction to antibiotics, but we're told the reason she was on the meds was because she wore herself down by hard partying and an emotional meltdown over the death of her dog.

Sources connected to Miley tell TMZ ... she has been "an emotional mess" since her dog Floyd died earlier this month. We're told she had crying fits and has been unable to sleep.

Our sources say Miley's escape has been partying ... as one person said, "She's been off the rails since this happened." We're told she's been drinking a lot and drugs are also involved.

We're told Miley was on meds because she got sick from being extremely worn down.

Everything's connected to everything.

We reached out to Miley's rep ... so far no word back.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2z42Prc9n

So, she gets drunks, does drugs, acts crazy, picks up a big ole STD, and then has a reaction to the antibiotics to treat the STD?
    Stereo Inferno likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

And so it begins..will she reach 27?

Oh poop! She cancelled her concert here in St. Louis tonight. I may never get over it.

poor RC,we need to support you in this dark hour!

Miley Virus?

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

So, she wore herself down partying and is emotionally distraught over the dog - how does this warrant antibiotics?
    rollo likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    So, she wore herself down partying and is emotionally distraught over the dog - how does this warrant antibiotics?
    She started licking the dog to make it feel better, and the poor horrified dog bit her in self-defense before it expired?
    Kittylady and Brookie like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Fuck. I was enjoying this until they mentioned the damn dog. Now I kinda feel bad for her. This sucks.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

She's already given away the replacement dog if that makes you feel any better.
    manningmsj likes this.

More health issues: Miley Cyrus 'has heart condition that could give her a stroke if she keeps partying hard'

By HEIDI PARKER
    PUBLISHED: 15:18, 16 April 2014 | UPDATED: 16:49, 16 April 2014

Miley Cyrus was sent to the hospital on Tuesday after suffering from an extreme allergic reaction to antibiotics.
    But the 21-year-old performer has some bigger health issues that she seems to be completely ignoring, according to the Wednesday issue of InTouch.
    The Bangerz singers suffers from tachyeardia - a faster than normal heartbeat - that could lead to a stroke if the beauty keeps partying the way she has, a doctor told the publication.

+4

Her health issues are serious: Miley Cyrus, who was hospitalized on Tuesday after an allergic reaction to antibiotics, has a heart problem that could lead to a stroke, according to the Wednesday issue of InTouch

'She could get heart muscle problems and even heart failure at worst,' Dr Mark Urman told the weekly. 'She could even end up with a stroke.'
    Cyrus has admitted to the problem herself.
    During her 2009 Miles To Go memoir the blonde admitted she needed to be careful with her health.
    'My heart rate increases a lot just from going up a flight of stairs,' she wrote in the book. 'There is never a time onstage when I'm not thinking about my heart.' She also admitted she was born with a hole in her heart.

+4

Fallen ill: The 21-year-old singer shared a photo of herself in a hospital bed Tuesday

To make mattes worse, the Wrecking Ball singer has a love of drugs, something she has freely admitted to several times.
    The Tennessee native has confessed she loves marijuana and Molly, which is also known as MDNA and Ecstasy.
    The ex-fiancé of Liam Hemsworth even wrote a song about pot smoking and has worn costumes to her concert with marijuana leaves on them.

'She knows she's not supposed to smoke pot or do drugs, but she does it anyway,' a source told the magazine.
    Cyrus may be hurting her heart even more with all the drugs she has admitted she likes to do

The daughter of country singer Billy Ray has been 'extremely worn down' since the death of her dog Floyd.
    Sources close to the star told TMZ the singer had an 'emotional meltdown' after Floyd's death, was 'partying hard' and claimed she has been an 'emotional mess' ever since.
    Miley is said to have been suffering 'crying fits and has been unable to sleep.' The source claims the singer was on medication - antibiotics - because she became ill from being 'extremely worn down'.

Miley was hospitalized on Tuesday after a statement released said she suffered 'a severe allergic reaction' to medication and forced to cancel a concert in Kansas City, Missouri.
    A statement from the Sprint Center arena where she was scheduled to perform said that Miley suffered a 'severe allergic reaction' to antibiotics.
    A spokesman for the star told MailOnline he had no comment at this time.

Read more: Miley Cyrus 'has heart condition that could give her a stroke if she keeps partying hard' | Mail Online

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Miley Cyrus jokes with duck-face oxygen mask in hospital | Mail Online

She's quackers! Miley Cyrus cracks jokes as she dons a duck-face oxygen mask while recuperating in hospital

• Singer could be in hospital for as long as 27 days, according to her rep
    • Hospitalized after 'a severe allergic reaction' to drug cephalexin
    • She has already cancelled a Kansas City concert after falling ill
    • Rep says she's 'devastated' about letting her fans down

By Shyam Dodge and Bobbie Whiteman
    Published: 20:05 EST, 18 April 2014 | Updated: 10:24 EST, 19 April 2014

At least she hasn't lost her sense of humour.

On Friday Miley Cyrus took a selfie showing her wearing a duck-face oxygen mask and shared it with fans on Instagram.

Her pun-filled message read: 'This hospitals full of a bunch of QUACKS 🐤 (get it??? Quacks) #punnyeveninthehospy #stayinglightlovingandpositive #imissbangerztour #tryingtonotbebitter'

Punny girl: Miley Cyrus, in hospital due to a severe reaction to an antibiotic, posting this fun selfie of her in a duck oxygen mask on Friday with the caption: 'This hospitals full of a bunch of QUACKS (get it???)'

The 21-year-old pop star is in a hospital in Kansas City recovering from a severe allergic reaction to the antibiotic cephalexin that was prescribed for her sinus infection.

In the morning she tweeted: 'Sick of waking up to needles.'

Aside from trying to make light of the illness that has forced her to cancel a number of dates on her Bangerz tour, she has been defending herself from various rumours about her health scare.

Not happy: Miley hit out at her critics with a defensive tweet after sharing a photo of herself in bed on Thursday just after her rep announced in a statement the singer could be laid up for up to 27 days

The singer has not taken kindly to the gossip as she hit out at the detractors on Thursday with a defensive tweet.

She wrote, accompanying a note from her rep describing the details of her health scare: 'shut the f*** up & let me heal. stop scaring my family, friends, & fans. OFFICIAL STATEMENT.'

News of her health scare is accompanied by a slew of cancelled tour dates in St. Louis, Missouri, Nashville and Kansas City, according to People.com.

Laid up: The 21-year-old, pictured last week performing in Washington DC, has cancelled more tour dates

Meanwhile, the star could be in the hospital for as long as 27 days.

On Wednesday evening her rep announced the singer is 'devastated' by her severe allergic reaction to cephalexin, adding the performer will 'remain hospitalized' for an 'indeterminate amount of time.'

On Thursday the Bangerz singer shared a grainy Instagram photo taken from her hospital bed where she looked depressed. The caption read: 'Over the hospital. I miss #bangerztour #5amhospyselfie so sleeeeepy #medztime #wishicouldcuddlefloyd #whojinxedme.'

'I won't be released today': Cyrus, pictured in Washington DC in early April, apologised to fans

'Miley was suffering from a sinus infection during her tour in N.C. a week ago.' he rep said.

'She was prescribed the antibiotic cephalexin, which she has now suffered an extreme allergic reaction to. This type of extreme reaction can last from 5 to 27 days in these types of cases.'

The publicist added: 'She will remain hospitalized and is under a doctor's care until we see some improvement and is asking for your compassion and privacy at this time. Miley is devastated about missing shows and possibly disappointing her fans.

Disappointing news: The 21-year-old revealed she has to skip her St Louis concert on Twitter on Wednesday

Cyrus has had to cancel her St. Louis, Missouri concert, a day after she was forced to cancel her Kansas City concert too.

The Tennessee native revealed the disappointing news on Twitter on Wednesday morning.

'I can't get a hold of my team because it is so early so I want to be the one to tell my fans especially the ones trekking to get there,' Miley wrote.

'The hospital is sayin i wont b released today therefore Im not going 2 make it 2 St Louis. Im so sorry but somethings are outta my control [sic].'

Miley had previously addressed haters who claimed she was relieved to get out of performing.

Getting some rest: Miley shared a photo via Twitter from her hospital bed on Tuesday after cancelling her Kansas City performance

'Humans can b so selfish. if any1 thinks id rather b layin n a hospital bed than doing what i love on stage theyre f***in LAME. im miserable [sic], she tweeted.

A statement from Kansas City's Sprint Center arena where she was scheduled to perform on Tuesday evening said that Miley suffered a 'severe allergic reaction' to antibiotics.

TMZ claims that this was the first time Miley has been given a prescription for the drug so she was unaware of her allergies to it.

'Kansas I promise Im as [heartbroken] as you are. I wanted so badly 2 b there 2night. Not being with yall makes me feel s**ttier than I already do,' Miley tweeted.

Under the weather: Miley, shown earlier this month during a concert in Michigan, has not been feeling well recently

She added that she was in good care a few minutes later, although later described hospital TV as 'waccckkkkkk'.

'Mr. Octopussy & some amazing Drs are taking good care of me,' she tweeted along with a selfie from the hospital.

Miley has previously said in her 2009 memoir that she was born with a hole in her heart and her heart rate 'increases a lot just from going up a flight of stairs'.

InTouch reports that Miley suffers from tachycardia - a faster than normal heartbeat - that could lead to a stroke if the beauty keeps partying, a doctor told the publication.

It comes after fans in Charlotte, North Carolina on Monday were left disappointed when she cancelled just 30 minutes before show time on April 8.

Miley Cyrus jokes with duck-face oxygen mask in hospital | Mail Online

Well, she might want to change her line of work, then.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Miley Cyrus is back with a bang.
    The singer, 21, looked healthy and raring to go at a press conference at the O2 arena in London Tuesday as she prepared for the restart of her Bangerz tour.
    Crediting vitamins, yoga and honey with getting well again, she says that she “kind of took the natural route” when conventional meds weren’t working.
    “I’m the poster child for good health,” she says, adding she’d been “connected to an IV for the last two weeks. I’m going to go off!”

“You have no idea how ready I am. There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks. It was the most miserable two weeks of my life,” says Cyrus, dressed in red leather pants, a short denim jacket and black rockabilly shoes.
    When discussing her illness, she referred to online rumors. “I didn’t have a drug overdose. I took some sh—y antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction.”

She then had a setback when she was packing for the tour and had to reschedule additional dates. But now she says she feels “better than ever.”

“I’m on this crazy vitamin rush and crazy honey and lavender,” she says. “I learned a lot about taking care of yourself.”
    “I’m probably the only one on this tour who doesn’t drink or smoke before a show, as I take this really seriously,” the “Wrecking Ball” singer says. “It’s almost like being an athlete being up here, because if someone was f––ed up, they definitely couldn’t do my show.”

[From People]

Cele|bitchy | Miley Cyrus: ‘I’m the poster child for good health’ & ‘like an athlete’

• Singer could be in hospital for as long as 27 days, according to her rep
    What an oddly specific number of days....

Yet, she's already out of the hospital... Me thinks she and/or her team probably planned for a rehab stay, but couldn't afford to bypass her contractual obligations (tour)...

Well, I hope after her hospital stay she's in a better/healthier place...
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information