Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus is Dating Patrick Schwarzenegger

Blind Gossip is such a hack.
    gas_chick, cherrypye and Mel1973 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

He does look like Arnold, but got enough of his Mom in there so he doesn't have the barbarian look to him. Unlike his half brother, the gargantuan Cro-Magnon.
    Mrs P likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    Paste/upload it into TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and under Resize choose "Message Board".
    Thanks. However, I can't seem to edit anymore. Perhaps 'cos I posted this a few days ago. Thanks for the link, I'll save it.
    Go Habs Go!!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Never heard of the kid before (unfortch for me this doesn't mean Miley), here's a pic of him. Handsome kid.

ETA: whoa... how do I made this pic smaller lol... I used the 'Insert Image' icon w/ the copy image location on my Firefox. I can leave it as is if you guys don't mind seeing every pore on him

Maybe if it was Miley I would have but I don't mind, he is handsome!

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger chill in Nashville ranch after wild time in Miami amid claims HE is the driving force behind party antics, not her¬* | Daily Mail Online

Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger chill in Nashville ranch after wild time in Miami amid claims HE is the driving force behind party antics, not her
    By Charlie Carballo For Mailonline
    Published: 12:42 EST, 7 December 2014 | Updated: 14:28 EST, 7 December 2014

They have been parting up a storm in Miami over the past few days, flaunting their romance everywhere from Art Basel festivities to strip clubs.

But it seems Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger have taken a much-needed breather from the late nights of revelry, as they retreated to Nashville on Saturday.

However, the 22-year-old pop starís reputation for hard partying seems to be unmatched by her 21-year-old beau, as it has emerged that itís the son of Kennedy family socialite Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger who has been the leader of the outrageous blowouts, reportsTMZ.

Recess: Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger take a break from partying at Art Basel fstivities in Miami with a jaunt to a Nashville ranch on Saturday; they are joined by Cody Simpson and friends

'Patrick has been raging in Miami, organizing nightclub and strip club trips with his girlfriend and others and never seems to even take time to sleep,' celebrity sources who partied with the couple revealed to the website.

On Saturday the lovebirds took a jaunt to the Wrecking Ball singer's native Nashville where they were joined by 17-year-old pop star Cody Simpson, who earlier partied with the couple at Art Basel events.

'Good old Nashville,' Patrick captioned an image of the no-frills getaway that shows Miley on his lap giving a thumbs 'up' as he grins for the snap with a beverage in his hand. The couple is seated next to the Australian singer and three other friends.

Rustic retreat: Cody Simpson, 17, shared an image Saturday of the simple surroundings that hosted the gathering

The group appeared to be bundled up for the drop in temperature compared to their sun-soaked, skin-baring Miami exploits.

Miley wore a green pilot jacket, ripped jeans and black boots, meanwhile her beau dressed in a green padded jacket, green trousers and black sneakers.

Cody Simpson wore a smart cream-colored jacket, black T-shirt and bandanna, ripped jeans at the knee and brown boots.

Making music: The pop stars played Johnny Cash songs on the retreat

The Aussie shared a picture of the peaceful wooded surroundings that played host to the group's recess, writing, 'Spending a few days at a ranch in Nashville with some real good people.'

There appeared to be a bonfire set up after they made their entrance under a banner that bared the title of country singer Johnny Cash's hit song: 'ring of fire.'

He added an image showing an impromptu session with Miley where the musicians are seen singing and playing guitars together.

'A little Johnny Cash by the fire never hurt nobody,' Cody captioned the image.

Before embarking on the rustic retreat, Cody shared a photo where he's shown covered in one-dollar bills as he's in a deep slumber on what appears to be a private jet that the group used to depart Miami.

'Don't let yourself fall asleep on a plane with Miley Cyrus. What have ya done to me?' he wrote.

Striptease: Miley and Patrick splashed out a reported $10,000 on a night out at a strip club Wednesday night in Miami

Partying hard: It has been thought that it was Miley who has been the leader of the couple's wild nights, but TMZ reports it is Patrick is has been the organizer

The caption was possibly a reference to Miley and Patrick's Wednesday night shenanigans at a strip club, that TMZ reports Patrick organized, where they were joined by Paris Hilton and reportedly shelled out nearly $10,000.

Miley was recorded on video obtained by TMZ performing a series of raunchy moves against some exotic dancers and the display certainly pleased Patrick as he promptly stuffed cash in his girlfriend's hot pants and showered the club in cash.

Good things come in threes: Paris Hilton partied with the sweethearts for three days in a row; she reportedly kissed Miley in full view of Patrick on Thursday night and then left with the couple at bewitching hours

A day later Miley and Patrick joined Paris Hilton again for a night out.

They attended nightclub E11EVEN where sources revealed to Us Weekly that the singer and 33-year-old heiress were making out in full view of Patrick, and the Disney alum took a seat on the Simple Life reality star's lap.

The sight must have delighted Patrick, as the threesome departed together at the bewitching time around 5:30 a.m. and joined each other again Friday for the third night in a row.

On Thursday the lovebirds' uninhibited antics continued as they enjoyed a smoke break in full view of cameras on their hotel balcony, where they're seen puffing away at suspicious-looking cigarettes.
    'He was smoking weed long before he met her [Miley],' a celebrity source revealed to TMZ.

And while Miley has done little to hide her love of boozing, cannabis and club hoping, its Patrick's indulgence that has come as a surprise to observers, however it has been reported that he has been a hard-partier for a long timeóa fact his family is aware and thinks far exceeds the pop star's exploits, reports TMZ.

'They've known about his hard partying and actually think it's good he now has girlfriend who might slow him down,' a source revealed.

Art Basel blast: The couple, joined by pop star Cody Simpson (far left), have been painting the town red at various celeb-filled events over the past week

Read more:

Read more: Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger chill in Nashville ranch after wild time in Miami amid claims HE is the driving force behind party antics, not her¬* | Daily Mail Online

Elite Member

Cody Simpson looks like a young, blond Hugh Hefner.

Kissing Paris Hilton? Ewwww....the diseases that they must have shared...ewwwww....

He's Kennedy kin, of course he parties hard.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Since when has 5.30 am become "the bewitching hour"? Gotta love the Fail.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I just find her so unattractive for some reason.
    The reason being she is so unattractive

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    the reason being she is so unattractive
    snap!!!!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

.'They've known about his hard partying and actually think it's good he now has girlfriend who might slow him down,' a source revealed.
    yes, as a parent I would be thrilled that my son would have a girlfriend like Miley to slow him down if he were partying too hard. Whew!
    tulip, Kittylady and rollo like this.

Lovebirds, my ass. Total (gay) sausage fest.

And Banned, you need to take your old ass home before you fall and break a hip. And don't forget your valtrex.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Did wonk-eye get new boobies?

As annoying as I find Miley, I would prefer my son to be in a relationship with her and not some dumb fuck Kardashian.

Every dude with them is gay.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Miley Cyrus Banned From Patrick Schwarzenegger's Family Christmas Dinner

By Pooja Bhagat | December 20, 2014 1:34 PM EST

Miley Cyrus is causing a major rift within the Kennedy family this festive season. Cyrus is on a whirlwind romance with her new found love, Patrick Schwarzenegger, but is getting a cold shoulder from his mother Maria Shriver.

The Kennedy family is not in very high spirits as Shriver has banned the 22-year-old 'Wrecking Ball' singer to celebrate Christmas with them - much to her son's frustration. As per the reports from Hollywood Life, the former First Lady of California never approved of her son's attachment with the young singer. Further, the recent rumours of the duo getting married at a wild Miami bash has seemed to shock the famous American personality even more.

Shriver has made it quite clear that Cyrus is not welcome to their house this Christmas. Meanwhile, Schwarzenegger seems to be smitten by the 'Hannah Montana' star as the two are often spotted together at crazy night out parties. The couple had met last Halloween and love to indulge in lots of PDA.

Their attachment often gives birth to various fake rumours, ranging from marriage to pregnancy speculations, which further infuriates Shriver who does not want her son to get too attached with the popular teen idol. "She doesn't think it's appropriate to have Miley around the rest of the Kennedy family," as told by an insider to the tabloid.

However, Schwarzenegger is equally adamant about Cyrus. He is keen to invite her lady love to his Massachusetts home for the family's iconic annual Christmas celebration. This issue has become a big deal in the Kennedy family as the mother-son duo has been reportedly constantly arguing over the same.

The internet is brewing these days with various stories regarding Cyrus' current state and lifestyle. Recently, the singer has come down strongly on Life & Style Magazine for publishing unverified pregnancy news about her and an alleged necessity for her to head to rehab. She slammed the magazine on Instagram. She is also defending herself from those labelling her as a drug addict and alcoholic.

Australian singer and good friend of Schwarzenegger, Cody Simpson, also supported the young twerking star by claiming that she is a very sweet and normal girl, ET Online reported. He had spent a lot of time with the new couple last week and is surely impressed by Cyrus.

Miley Cyrus Banned From Patrick Schwarzenegger's Family Christmas Dinner - International Business Times

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information