Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Miley Cyrus Comes Out As "Genderqueer"

I have a son who is gay. Still hasn't come out to Dad because he doesn't want to destroy him. (Baby daddy is a total homophobe). I see my son walk that tightrope and it hurts me that he can't be himself.

So for this bish to make light of a real struggle for many curious, gay, bi, people I just get pissed off. It isn't a soundbite you fucking twit. It's real life stuff to some.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    She died her pit hair? It really looks like a painful rash.

Quote Originally Posted by Syd View Post
    Wish we would see less of THIS Miley, and more of the put-together and talented Miley that covered Paul Simon on SNL.
    Seriously. Be a dumbshit in your private time and focus on this. For the sake of your career.
    rollo and Syd like this.

Elite Member

I personally think the pig mask is a facial upgrade.

Let me define genderqueer: "I don't like dresses and makeup and frilly things, so I'm not girly! I don't like guns and camo and spitting, so I'm not macho! I must be a special snowflake so I'm GENDERQUEER!"

Basically, every genderqueer whiner on tumblr takes the most stereotypical traits of males and females, and instead of realizing that gender norms are fluid and old cliches are boring and there are many different people in the world who express their gender in different ways, they want to label it so they can have special snowflake status and everyone can coo over them.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

Oh for the love of God that is fucking ridiculous. If you're bi, you're bi. If you're gay, you're gay. If you're trans, you're trans. That's it. I don't know too many chicks that are a down-right frilly pink-wearing, squealing, rom-com watching, boyfriend obsessing, stereotypical females. As a matter of fact, just about every girl I know is either firmly in the bi camp, is a total tomboy, or some variation thereof.
    What Miley needs is a super cling-on to move all her shit into her house, break into her iphone and spy on her, stalk her online, cry like a looney toon whenever she see's her speak to another girl (or boy), and talk endlessly about their future together. That will cure the obsession with wanting to be seen as "different" or "gay" or "genderqueer" or whatever.
    I've been as into women as men my entire life, my first relationship was a girl but I'll tell you, one psychotic stalker gf and that was just about it for me. Now it's a strict look but don't touch policy.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    What Miley needs is a super cling-on to move all her shit into her house, break into her iphone and spy on her, stalk her online, cry like a looney toon whenever she see's her speak to another girl (or boy), and talk endlessly about their future together. That will cure the obsession with wanting to be seen as "different" or "gay" or "genderqueer" or whatever.
    So basically you're saying she needs to date Taylor Swift.
    tulip, Linne and Syd like this.

Elite Member

That's exactly what I'm saying.
    joebob and Syd like this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

A*O

I don' t see the need to label oneself, let alone proclaim to the world, as any specific specific gender, category or sexuality. LBGTQWERTY, I don't give a flying fuck.
    Last edited by A*O; May 9th, 2015 at 04:31 PM.
    joebob, Kittylady, Syd and 4 others like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

A*O

Oh and while we're talking about it, what's this cis-gender bollox about then?

Sorry for double post, still having problems editing.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    Oh for the love of God that is fucking ridiculous. If you're bi, you're bi. If you're gay, you're gay. If you're trans, you're trans. That's it. I don't know too many chicks that are a down-right frilly pink-wearing, squealing, rom-com watching, boyfriend obsessing, stereotypical females. As a matter of fact, just about every girl I know is either firmly in the bi camp, is a total tomboy, or some variation thereof.
    I've been as into women as men my entire life, my first relationship was a girl but I'll tell you, one psychotic stalker gf and that was just about it for me. Now it's a strict look but don't touch policy.
    She is pathetic. You wanna be "some kinda gay, but not really sure what to call it because you aren't, but you think it's cool?"
    This bitch is just BEYOND.

I think she should spend the rest of her career apologizing for this stunt. There are real kids hurting out there. Not this made up bullshit, trying to be cool and edgy crapfest.

Wanna be with a woman? Great. Wanna be with men and women, fine. Don't just make up some crap that even the LGBT community has never even heard of you fucking twat.

She REEKS of desperation to be "unique".

I never really hated her before now, but this shit is over the top.
    joebob, A*O, Clubber Lang and 2 others like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Elite Member

I can't wait for the story on networks like E. Telling us how brave Miley is for sharing her struggle with all of us.

Miley: Uhhhhhhhh....I have like, a vagina. But I don't like to watch Lifetime movies. I don't have ding-o-ling, but I like wearing overalls.

Miley: I feel so different.

E Network bobble head.: Her story is so heart wrenching.
    rollo likes this.

A*O

I was a tomboy (some would say I still am) and was never a pink froufrou girly girl. I like women but I don't want to fuck them. Not even curious. Does that make me a cliche too? Should I proclaim my heterosexuality on Facebook and get lots of Likes?

Miley's just another of those deeply dumb exhibitionist girls who make out with each other in public to be cool and edgy and to make their boyfriends horny and jellus because everyone knows guys really love a bit of threesome girl on girl action, right?

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    because everyone knows guys really love a bit of threesome girl on girl action, right?
    You're dayum fuckin right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as she gets another famous boyfriend (or thinks she has) she will starting lurve bombing on social media again. She's just insane for any attention.
    Kittylady and Clubber Lang like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information