Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus, 18 going on 24 at the Grammys

Quote Originally Posted by Life View Post
    They have pictures of her drunk on another website. These stars simply cannot handle fame. They need to get a real job like normal folk. Then they might appreciate things more.

She's been drunk?? *sigh* We knew it... Another Lindsay/Britney.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^Oh shock. Non one has eer been drunk at 15? I wasn't but plenty of people I knew were. And damn, I had no idea Billy Ray Syrus was her father. How embarressing.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

gosh dammit buttmunch, stop making sense .. yeah, nobody ever had a beer before they were legally supposed to. We all think we're hot shit when we're teenagers, this isn't limited to just the famous, is it? hell, I am still believing I'm hot shit. And how the hell do we know that she released these photos - are they on her myspace page? Maybe they were released by someone else?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

I think she's just being a teenager. I see a lot of girls her age with way too much makeup on thinking it looks good. You have to learn to apply makeup and being too heavy-handed is the first step. Sure she had an artist do it but she probably asked for more thinking it looked good.

I don't think it's right to rip on her at this age. She's going through an awkward thing, and I know I wore too much makeup and tried to look pretty at that age. You don't know what you're doing with your look yet.

I agree .. and MAYBE - with her being a teenager & all - she has a little acne or a breakout and was trying to cover it. Who the hell knows? But I don't think any of these pictures prove anything except that shes' a teenager & has a camera or has a friend that has a camera...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Hmm i missed the proof that she was drunk. Just some pictures of her in high heels sinking in grass.

Did some-one see her drinking? or smell her breathe - all seem s like a bit of creative reporting to me atm.

I think she's just being a teenager. I see a lot of girls her age with way too much makeup on thinking it looks good. You have to learn to apply makeup and being too heavy-handed is the first step. Sure she had an artist do it but she probably asked for more thinking it looked good.

I don't think it's right to rip on her at this age. She's going through an awkward thing, and I know I wore too much makeup and tried to look pretty at that age. You don't know what you're doing with your look yet.
    ¨

Hehhehe...anyone else used to spend HOURS layering on the war paint as a teenager? I sure did. Three different shades of eyeshadow perfectly (sure) blended, combined with copious amounts of blush and up to ten layers of mascara, repeatedly applied as soon as the last layer was dry. I must have looked a sight. Thankfully there are few photographs of me in this phase, although some do still survive in a vault.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I saw the "drunk" pics. There are 3 different shots I saw. She could be drunk or she could have simply been stumbling from her high heels. My question is what the hell was she doing Club Social to begin with?

Miley is doing the same things many girls her age do everyday. The big difference is that she has chosen to live her life in the public eye. She wants and fame and fortune so now she must deal with all that comes with it....

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Miley is doing the same things many girls her age do everyday. The big difference is that she has chosen to live her life in the public eye. She wants and fame and fortune so now she must deal with all that comes with it....
    Exactly. It wouldn't hurt for her to at least try to keep up a straight-laced image since all of her fans are little girls under the age of 12.

Elite Member

Let's all remember....before the Hannah Montana crazy it was the Lizzie McGuire (Hilary Duff) craze..... Hilary seems to have made the transition to adult stardom decently. It's not an easy transition.

Regardless of peer pressure, parents need better reigns on their kids during the teen years. Quit being 'friends' with your kids and be their parents.

I'll wager a guess that it was her parents who were more interested in her procuring fame and fortune, at least at the beginning. When you're young you haven't a clue what all that entails.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^Oh shock. Non one has eer been drunk at 15? I wasn't but plenty of people I knew were. And damn, I had no idea Billy Ray Syrus was her father. How embarressing.

I'm 18 and I've never been drunk, nor do I have any intent to be... Not every teenager is out causing trouble.

^^ Yeah, my son is a straight-laced kind of kid and I am very grateful.

He saw Miley's picture and said she "looks nasty".
    He's more into the brainy, natural looking girls. Thank God.

well, if I were a teenager, loaded, with what's perhaps not the most observant parents, I would definitely be a problem child ..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I'm 18 and I've never been drunk, nor do I have any intent to be... Not every teenager is out causing trouble.
    I'm not saying every single teen is out there getting drunk every night of the week. All I'm saying is that it's not shocking to hear that some are. And are you serious that you never intend on getting drunk? Ever?

--Sinclair Lewis

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information