Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus, 18 going on 24 at the Grammys

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Oh yeah, little miss thang knows what she is doing and yes, LOADS of teenagers do this sort of thing.

Doesn't mean they aren't whoring it up, though. In this day and age, 15 is the new 25.

I will now go shake my cane at some young whippersnapper.
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

She sure does love to stick that tongue out!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Just think of all the perverted old men looking at that.....ewwwwww!
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Gold Member

Sorry but I get whore in training with her too. I think she will have a worser meltdown then Britney, because she is already so famous at JUST 15 (even though she looks and trys to dress way older) she wont be able to handle it. When only 2 things occur in Hollywood when she reaches 20.

1) That she grows up to be kinda sexy or hot and is tired of the "Hannah Montana" bullshit and just wants to be Miley, and we hear storys how her dad ALWAYS pushed her to do what HE wanted, so she goes of and turns in to drugs fucking up her music career like Brit did on purpose. Because by the time she is 20, she will be mega rich.

2) She will turn into Blowhan and just go out all the time and fuck up her life "accidently" and be sent to rehab over and over, and still only get recongized as "Hannah" but will accept it if it gives her money to buy coke. But resents it because she looks like shit when she got older and the tweens moved on!

I read a article in People with her and her dad on the cover, and they give her a 300 week allowance (While of course Billy Ray and Mama Manager lives it up) and MILEY wants to emulate Paris, Lindsay and the rest of the ilk by buying things she seen the rest of them have or dress a certain way, but her parents as of now tell her NOT too and she cant, which is why they claim they give her 300 bucks a week/month or something. So she cant afford the things she wants like a expensive purse, or shoes.

So trust me she has whore potential but is holding it in, because right now daddy needs to live off her disney brand until, HE can milk it dry. There been rumors she wants to stop the Hannah Montana bullshit, and just go by Miley and be WITHOUT daddy, but he aint having it. The way he is obsesses over her is kinda pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    I think the writings on the wall because she's 15 and she's already taking pictures such as these (linked because they freak me out, knowing she's 15):
    Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™
    Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

They look like freakin' cyber sex photos you'd send to your boyfriend.

And this:
    THESE are the pics that cinched "Britney in training" to me, they are disturbing. She's got that "look" in her eye and it's unsettling.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

She adores Lindsay Lohan - she's her idol.

Enough said.
    ssabmud

The Hello Kitty sheets are a nice touch.

I watched the E red carpet for the Grammys and Miley was sickening; the way she was standing there posing provocatively. I could tell from that footage that she thinks she's something great and probably isn't good news.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle View Post
    The Hello Kitty sheets are a nice touch.
    A pedophile's dream!!

Putting a toe in the water tentatively - I think I have to go with the minority here and say that I don't get what the fuss is about. Those pictures look like anything I would have sent to friends back when I was her age - and I was hardly a slut. I was interested in sex and I experimented with looking sexy, but I didn't lose my virginity until much, much later. Those pictures look like any young kid just goofing around. She could very well turn out to be slutty, but I just don't see what the big deal is now. I guess we just set that standard for every young celebrity because it very rarely turns out different? I just don't see any skank behavior as of yet.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I guess we just set that standard for every young celebrity because it very rarely turns out different?
    Bingo.

Get the rope!!

I think she's trash. She obviously thinks she's hot shit. Maybe next time she's getting off on leaking pictures of herself pouting and licking her lips in her undies on her Lolita "Hello Kitty" bed, or posing provocatively in a bathtub wiht her equally attention-whorish friends, she should remember that she's famous because a bunch of 8 year olds have made her their role model.

And if those kids start slutting it up to emulate her, or she has a big misstep that pisses off the parents, that fanbase will be GONE faster than she knows what hit her. These kids are dependent on their parents to buy her products and go to her concerts. When those parents stop supporting Miley, she's done. IMO she doesn't have the looks or the talent to make it big with the older crowd, so she needs to hold on to the support of the 10 and unders for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Putting a toe in the water tentatively - I think I have to go with the minority here and say that I don't get what the fuss is about. Those pictures look like anything I would have sent to friends back when I was her age - and I was hardly a slut. I was interested in sex and I experimented with looking sexy, but I didn't lose my virginity until much, much later. Those pictures look like any young kid just goofing around. She could very well turn out to be slutty, but I just don't see what the big deal is now. I guess we just set that standard for every young celebrity because it very rarely turns out different? I just don't see any skank behavior as of yet.
    January, have you seen that pic of her in nothing but her undies and a paper-thin cami that clearly shows nipple action? The one where she's on her bed with the Hello Kitty sheets? THAT is the photo that I find objectionable and completely inappropriate. It's total pedo bait. If I were her parents I'd be absolutely livid and she'd be SO grounded after I gave her a stern talking-to.

But then again, her parents are the guy who sang "Achy Breaky Heart" and a camel-toe sporting groupie who hit the jackpot when Billy Ray married her because she got pregnant with Miley.

She is still a kid herself. To me she looks like a girl who got into mommy's makeup. I agree some of the pictures she has taken can be construed as provocative. She does have an obligation to her fan base of preteens to be a good role model. I think Hollywood makes these kids grow up to fast.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information