Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Mila Kunis Sued for Stealing a Chicken

thieves in here spay dogs,the dogs sleep and thieves rob the house peacefully.Maybe American thieves know the trick too..i d be worried i ll end up eaten by those beasts..
    witchcurlgirl likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    CornflakeGirl,

They are mean because only an idiot would break into my house with dogs like that.
    the dogs just got mean on their own? Or were they mean when you got them?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Actually they are playing in that photo Witchcurlgirl, but they are super protective, and that is both part training (Schuetzhund) and part genetics. One is a German GS, and one is what is called a "Sharp Eagle". Both dogs are working protective dogs. They are bred to protect.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

czb

my dog was bred to eat and walk. she is a lick the burgler type pound dog.

your dogs scare me.

Lol, they look quite scary in the photo. I had a GS when I was a kid, he was so sweet. Darling really.

Now I have two labs, they'd invite burglars in and fix them drinks, then show them where I keep my jewelry.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

your dogs scare me.
    LOL. And that is the point. But they are also super awesome too. The GS is 16 years old, and she brings her old bones around me just to make sure I'm ok. I love that girl. When I get up at 3 in the morning, she staggers out there too. She just wants to make sure "Mama" is ok. There is nothing like the love of a dog. There really isn't.
    Bluebonnet and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    "Like when I host a party. I hope my guests get along. But if not, how interesting!"
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    thieves in here spay dogs,the dogs sleep and thieves rob the house peacefully.Maybe American thieves know the trick too..i d be worried i ll end up eaten by those beasts..
    They do that here, also they poison them, distract them with meat, etc. And of course, this being 'Murrica- guns.

If they want to get in, they'll get in. Most professional burglars don't give a shit about dogs, they have all kinds of ways to neutralize them.
    effie2 likes this.

your dogs scare me.
    LOL. And that is the point. But they are also super awesome too. The GS is 16 years old, and she brings her old bones around me just to make sure I'm ok. I love that girl. When I get up at 3 in the morning, she staggers out there too. She just wants to make sure "Mama" is ok. There is nothing like the love of a dog. There really isn't.

Witchcurlgirl,
    I used to have Labs. So sweet. And yes, they will point the burglar to everything you have, liking them all the way. Such sweet dogs though. Mine are a bit of a pain in the ass, but I still love them.
    Andy Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    They do that here, also they poison them, distract them with meat, etc. And of course, this being 'Murrica- guns.

If they want to get in, they'll get in. Most professional burglars don't give a shit about dogs, they have all kinds of ways to neutralize them.
    While i cook everyday,the television goes full blast.So there is this commercial of a middle aged lady who bought an alarm set and boasts no thief can enter her house.I always,but ALWAYS imagine a rough looking thief sprawled in a brown cord couch,sucking on a beer can and scratching his balls,smirking BITCH PLEASE...
    witchcurlgirl and czb like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

My two dogs used to get all snarly looking like that when they played. Little one would antagonize older one something terrible until big sister snapped and put her in place. Then when they were all wore out they'd lie down together, smiling Just the sibling thing. Miss them both, they are gone now. Still have a senile Alzheimer's cat. She's 20 yrs and no other sign of wear yet. Your dogs are adorable CC.

I've always been intrigued by the ravens around my house. They are incredibly intelligent and I'd love to have one as a pet!
    ChloroformCasey likes this.
    Drive-by poster

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    fence
    Shotgun!
    my dog was bred to eat and walk. she is a lick the burgler type pound dog..
    My dog is bred to eat & have tummy tickles.
    in fact the last time we had jahovers witnesses she prevented them getting to the door by distracting them & demanding tummy rubs. She's such a slut.

Thats my girl!!!!

we have chickens & a cat. The cat knows his place - which is not with the chickens apparently.
    czb and CornFlakegrl like this.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombshell View Post
    You get up there and get me a baby Hi. They got more'n they can handle.

I love this gif.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChloroformCasey View Post
    Here is a photo of just a few of my dog. Chickens don't stand a chance. They ate all my Koi too.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    What absolute cutie-pies

Yes, when my two dogs play together, they can look very fierce, but they are just playing and having a blast.

i'm 'chookie-sitting' my neighbours three bantam hens at the moment.. and they are the cutest little things.. they lay one egg a year and then spend the rest of the time being clucky.. (slight 'egg'ageration for dramatic purposes .. see what i did there?

And nobody.. NOBODY can wear funky feathery bell-bottom pants like bantams can. haha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information