Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree348Likes

Thread: Mila Kunis pregnant

I never watched That 70s Show when it was on but am catching it now on Nick@Nite. I didn't realize she was only 15 when is started. They are cute together.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I like them together,i hope they will have a healthy baby!She will be a pretty one!
    Lobelia and *DIVA! like this.

I hope it's a fugly monster and is actually Justin Timberlake's. And has his peen nose.
    SoCalMarie likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

that's just MEAN!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

What is the matter with you,Melanie?why a kind soul all of a sudden?interesting..
    sluce likes this.

That's what happens when she gets some.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I never watched That 70s Show when it was on but am catching it now on Nick@Nite. I didn't realize she was only 15 when is started. They are cute together.
    Kunis actually lied about her age (more by omission from what I remember) when they were casting the show. They didn't find out her real age until they were already shooting. I guess that explains why she was about 5 years younger than the average cast member age.
    Last edited by MohandasKGanja; April 16th, 2014 at 01:15 PM.

I was suspecting it is the dick effect..interesting again..
    sluce and shedevilang like this.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

She always came off as such a bitchy cunt to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    The more I think about it, this is just so weird. Wasn't there an episode of That 70's Show where Jackie and Kelso had a pregnancy scare? (Sorry if someone asked this question already).
    I believe so. I watch it on Nick@Nite when I can't sleep so maybe they'll show that episode and I can report back!
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I hope it's a fugly monster and is actually Justin Timberlake's. And has his peen nose.
    ^ That just made me laugh out loud

I've never noticed (probably due to photoshop and lighting) but his nose is quite peen-ish

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    What is the matter with you,Melanie?why a kind soul all of a sudden?interesting..
    nope. not interesting at all. Mila Kunis and Isla Fischer are my secret girl crushes....
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That's what happens when she gets some.
    betch!
    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Kunis actually lied about her age (more by omission from what I remember) when they were casting the show. They didn't find out her real age until they were already shooting. I guess that explains why she was about 5 years younger than the average cast member age.
    correct. they asked her age and she said something to the effect of "I'm going to be 18"... which, wasn't a LIE exactly - and she was 14 at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I was suspecting it is the dick effect..interesting again..
    it is NOT the dick effect. that's it: you're on the mean list too!
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    ^ That just made me laugh out loud

I've never noticed (probably due to photoshop and lighting) but his nose is quite peen-ish

that's why it's SO MEAN!
    KrisNine and SoCalMarie like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The more you use the word *mean*the more suspicious i get...something is wrong here!

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    nope. not interesting at all. Mila Kunis and Isla Fischer are my secret girl crushes....
    Too funny, they're my not so secret girl crushes. But Ashton, ugh! I am a bit bummed because I heard some stories about Kunis being pretty shitty to people but I just don't want to believe it.

I am curious to see what the chin on this child will look like.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

They've been on a romantic road trip touring the United States.
    And while Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have been keeping mum on rumours that they are expecting their first child together, the two were certain to visit the actor's family on Saturday.
    The couple were spotted grabbing breakfast in Slidell, Louisiana, with Ashton's sister Tausha Kutcher.

+17

A bystander Ashley Allen tweeted a snapshot of the stars on Saturday, under the handle smashley_15, with the accompanying note: 'they were walking down the street! We were in our car'.
    Another bystander Brittany Nicole, under the Twitter handle @_brittnicolee3, posted two collages of the stars to her feed as well.
    Brittany captioned one of the montages: 'So my mom just made me wake up, get in the car, and ride down Gause to see Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis..'

+1

Family day: The couple were spotted at the Waffle House eating breakfast

+1

In the shots the couple can be seen dining at the Waffle House in casual Saturday morning attire.
    Ashton, 36, wore a trucker cap as he stayed warm in a blue flannel, white V-neck T-shirt, and blue jeans.
    Mila for her part donned a stripy grey jumper as she pinned her brunette locks into a loose ponytail.

Completing the 30-year-old actress' getup was a pair of tan chinos as she stayed comfy in white lace-up yachting shoes.

In another snap showing the duo walking with family, Brittany captioned the memento excitedly: 'Ashton and Mila at Waffle House & walking by my house.'
    Later that same day the couple were seen arriving at LAX airport as Ashton loaded up a waiting car with their luggage before zipping off.

The former That '70s Show co-stars just completed a road trip and on Wednesday Ashton shared a photo with Mila at the World's Largest Peanut Monument in Ashburn, Georgia.
    The post features a picture of the King of Giant Peanuts structure on top of a photo of the engaged couple.
    Wearing a blue T-shirt, the Two And A Half Men star looks at the camera with his finger placed at his cheek while Mila stands behind him playfully looking perplexed with her finger over her lip.

Tucking in: The actress was seen looking at a food counter picking what to eat at the airport

He posted the photo with the message, 'Worlds largest peanut. @itskunismilena.'
    The 20-foot-tall monument, built atop a crown on a brick base in 1975, was made the state’s official peanut monument in 1998.
    Multiple sources close to the engaged couple have confirmed the news to Us Weekly, and Ashton is supposedly ecstatic about the baby’s sex, as a source told the magazine he 'is doting' on her.

The actor is reportedly already organising playdates with their That '70s Show co-star Danny Masterson and his two-month-old daughter Fianna.
    It's not known if the pair will put their wedding on hold until after their child arrives or if they will tie the knot before the birth.
    Mila's latest film Third Person, co-starring Olivia Wilde, James Franco and Liam Neeson, will premiere at the TriBeCa Film Festival on April 24th.

+
    They're nuts: Ashto shared a photo with Mila at the World's Largest Peanut monument in Georgia on Wednesday

Read more: 'Pregnant' Mila Kunis displays growing tummy as she enjoys breakfast date with Ashton Kutcher | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information