Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree348Likes

Thread: Mila Kunis pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    My sister was post posterior. My mom, who lived around the corner from the hospital, was actually sent home after 2 days of labor not progressing. She returned the next and my sister, at nearly 11 pounds was born 3 days after that. My mother was torn so badly she had switches down her inner thighs. She's all of 4'8" at was about 100 pounds pre-pegnancy back then.

11 months later I was born breech. While much smaller at a little over 4 pounds I did some damage too. She labored for 3 days with me too. They flipped me around, dislocating my hips and ripping my mom to shreds.

This was the mid-70s. There would be no way in today's medical culture that she would be forced to labor as she did with us.

Thankfully my 2 brothers were pretty "normal" deliveries.

Reading that made my vagina cringe. Ouchie! Your mom, all moms are truly heroes in my mind. Housing a human for 9 months, birth, raising humans.... I bow down to you all. I hope I'm lucky enough to experience motherhood at some point in my life time.

I was a premie. My mother ingested listeria at the start of an outbreak in SoCal in the early 1980's through cheese. (All she craved was cheese-covered mexican food, which ironically, is my core diet. I can't live without it )
    Anyway, a couple hours after she ate, she had horrible pain, went to the hospital, and I literally shot out of her at 3 lbs and 2 months early. If I had a thought process at that point I picture myself saying: Get me the f*ck out of here
    3 spinal taps (2 in one day) to make sure the bacteria didn't make it to my spinal fluid, a month in an incubator later, I went home.

My mother's next pregnancy: My brothers - 6 lbs 12 oz. twin boys. (She's 5'3 110lbs) Vaginally. 12 minutes apart. She had an epidural. And looking at pictures of her pregnancy and my brothers birth - I don't blame her for getting one.

My sister was sick the entire time during both of her pregnancies, literally could not keep anything down for 9 months and was hooked up to an IV for a majority of both pregnancies.Seeing that was enough birth control for me at that time. (I was in my early 20's when my nieces were born). It scared the bejeezes of out me.
    Last edited by SoCalMarie; May 18th, 2014 at 03:36 AM.
    missbazilb likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Ma Kitty had two natural births and one (mine) completely unattended as the midwife didn't get to the house in time. The only time she needed stitching was with me and even then it was only two. The advice she gave me if I ever had kids was to walk away from anyone who tried to tell birthing horror stories to rival the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (seriously - why do some women go out of their way to try and terrify a first time mother?) and not to fight against the labour. I don't know if that works, but she says it did for her.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Reading that made my vagina cringe. Ouchie! Your mom, all moms are truly heroes in my mind. Housing a human for 9 months, birth, raising humans.... I bow down to you all. I hope I'm lucky enough to experience motherhood at some point in my life time.

I was a premie. My mother ingested listeria at the start of an outbreak in SoCal in the early 1980's through cheese. (All she craved was cheese-covered mexican food, which ironically, is my core diet. I can't live without it )
    Anyway, a couple hours after she ate, she had horrible pain, went to the hospital, and I literally shot out of her at 3 lbs and 2 months early. If I had a thought process at that point I picture myself saying: Get me the f*ck out of here
    3 spinal taps (2 in one day) to make sure the bacteria didn't make it to my spinal fluid, a month in an incubator later, I went home.

My mother's next pregnancy: My brothers - 6 lbs 12 oz. twin boys. (She's 5'3 110lbs) Vaginally. 12 minutes apart. She had an epidural. And looking at pictures of her pregnancy and my brothers birth - I don't blame her for getting one.

My sister was sick the entire time during both of her pregnancies, literally could not keep anything down for 9 months and was hooked up to an IV for a majority of both pregnancies.Seeing that was enough birth control for me at that time. (I was in my early 20's when my nieces were born). It scared the bejeezes of out me.
    Listeria is scary when you're pregnant. Glad you and your mom made it through OK. I got the big warning about lunch (deli) meats and certain kinds of cheeses. This was after downing an entire Italian sub from this great little deli

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Ma Kitty had two natural births and one (mine) completely unattended as the midwife didn't get to the house in time. The only time she needed stitching was with me and even then it was only two. The advice she gave me if I ever had kids was to walk away from anyone who tried to tell birthing horror stories to rival the Texas Chainsaw Massacre (seriously - why do some women go out of their way to try and terrify a first time mother?) and not to fight against the labour. I don't know if that works, but she says it did for her.
    Wise words from Kittymom But, I'm also a woman who never felt better than when I was pregnant. It was wonderful.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Ma Kitty is often wise. Except in kitchens. Or near anything flammable. Or breakable.
    KrisNine likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Mila Kunis shows off her baby bump in a blue top while arriving at a wine tasting party with her fiance Ashton Kutcher on Sunday (May 18) in Los Angeles.

Pregnant Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Feel Blue at Wine Tasting Party! | Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, Pregnant Celebrities Photos | Just Jared

Well at least that article brought up wine. Cilantro!!!!!

I had forgotten this thread was even about mila
    *DIVA! likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Goddamn her fingers got fat

^^They look swollen
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

If I were pregnant I'd be pissed off at a wine tasting--surrounded by beautiful wines I couldn't taste. Fuck that, I'll stay in and watch netflix.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Listeria is scary when you're pregnant. Glad you and your mom made it through OK. I got the big warning about lunch (deli) meats and certain kinds of cheeses. This was after downing an entire Italian sub from this great little deli
    I'm glad we made it through too Apparently doctors told my parents there was a fairly large chance I would be blind, deaf, or mentally challenged - either by the listeria (if it got into my spinal fluid), and/or complications from being born 10 weeks early. Luckily, my development and senses were not affected, and my mom didn't suffer any type of major sickness or long-term effects either.

During that specific outbreak, according to wiki, it contributed to 52 deaths, including 19 still births, and I could have been one of those, or I/my family could have been affected with any of the possible outcomes - so I've always been aware of that fact since I was small and I've always had a great appreciation for my life in general. (which is why I get so irked when I see someone like Leann complains about a paper cut every day, but that's a different thread, anyway.... )

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Mila Kunis shows off her baby bump in a blue top while arriving at a wine tasting party with her fiance Ashton Kutcher on Sunday (May 18) in Los Angeles.

I think she looks great, healthy ......A huge step up from this VVV

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

I definitely don't think she has that "pregnancy glow," but I can't judge her for that because I didn't either. I was miserable during pregnancy, and it was the worst I've ever looked in my life. I avoided even letting my friends and family take pictures of me, so I'm glad I didn't have to worry about paparazzi.

It also looks like she's getting a bunch of gray hairs, but that could just be the lighting. I wonder if she'll get her looks back after pregnancy. She hit her prime about 5 years ago and was gorgeous, but personally, I don't think she's aged very well since then.

I think she looks great and I know sput is loving the hoops.
    sputnik likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post

My sister wdas sick the entire time during both of her pregnancies, literally could not keep anything down for 9 months and was hooked up to an IV for a majority of both pregnancies.Seeing that was enough birth control for me at that time. (I was in my early 20's when my nieces were born). It scared the bejeezes of out me.
    I say all the time if I were her my sister would have been an only child. It's absolutely horrifying that they basically tortured her. She had very old OB for me and my sister, late 80s. He retired shortly after I was born. I wonder if she had a younger physician if those 2 labor and deliveries would have been different for her.

Glad you and your mom came thru the listeria well. I have a friend who's sister had a still birth from being exposed to listeria from cold cuts.

Mila looks cute. Do we know how far along she is?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think she looks like shit. Then again, I think she looks like shit 90% of the time, pregnant or not. I just only think she's pretty, when she has a full face of makeup on.
    southernbelle and redcat like this.

Thread Information