Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Mick Jagger, 72, having baby number eight with American ballerina, 29

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The risk of autism increases the older the dad gets, remember.
    You're not wrong about that, Bitter. I bet Jagger's sperm looks like a bunch of mini Charlie Watts, with tails.

'Oh baby...you're with your boyfriend!' Glamorous Russian model, 27, hints she IS dating 73-year-old new dad Mick Jagger

• Russian model Masha Rudenko, 27, has been linked to Mick Jagger for 18 months
    • Claimed the star has romanced the model and flown her around world first class
    • The rumoured relationship is said to have angered US ballerina Melanie Hamrick
    • Hamrick, 30, who is no longer dating Jagger, gave birth to his son last week
    • She is said to have 'hit the roof' when Rudenko flew to see the star at Coachella
    • She posted a photo of star on stage and a friend suggested he is her boyfriend

By Will Stewart for MailOnline
    PUBLISHED: 14:57, 14 December 2016 | UPDATED: 17:19, 14 December 2016

The beautiful Russian model linked to Mick Jagger has given her strongest hint yet that she's dating the Rolling Stone.
    The rocker's rumoured relationship with 5ft 11in Masha Rudenko is said to have angered Melanie Hamrick, the American ballerina and mother to his eighth baby.
    Rudenko further fuelled rumours of a romance with the 73-year-old singer by refusing to correct a friend who suggested that he is her boyfriend.
    Rudenko, who has reportedly been wined and dined by Jagger for 18 months, flew to see him perform at the Coachella music festival in October and posted a picture of the star on stage with the words: 'It's only #rockandroll but I like it ! Yes I do ))'
    A friend, make-up artist Kseniya Durst - wife of Fred Durst, vocalist of US band Limp Bizkit, saw the picture and commented: 'Oh, baby, you are with your boyfriend '.
    Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets seized on the remark, reporting: 'Rudenko has not denied this comment.'

Rumours: Glamorous Russian model Masha Rudenko, 27, pictured, is believed to be at the centre of the latest Mick Jagger love triangle, despite recently being linked to two other men

Love triangle: There have been claims the 73-year-old Rolling Stone who became a father for the eighth time last week has been wining and dining model Rudenko for the last 18 months

Rift: Rudenko's rumoured relationship with Jagger is said to have angered American ballerina Melanie Hamrick, right, who gave birth to his eighth child in New York last week. She saw a picture of Rudenko seeing Jagger at the Coachella music festival and 'hit the roof', it has been claimed despite no longer being in a relationship with the star

Father again: Jagger, pictured at the JFK airport, became a father for the eighth time last week. He flew last-minute from London to New York to be with Hamrick as she gave birth

Read more: Russian model Masha Rudenko claims shes 'in love triangle with new dad Mick Jagger' | Daily Mail Online

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

She looks like she has a really bad eating disorder. Like she's the queen of those pro Ana websites.

Its like it's trying to get it all in before 2016 is over. Nasty ol' ding-a-ling.
    Bluebonnet and darksithbunny like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

He isn't even with the mother of his new baby? What is wrong with this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    He isn't even with the mother of his new baby? What is wrong with this guy?
    He's Mick Jagger.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

There's 1) dumb and then there's 2) dumb enough to think that Jagger won't cheat on you during the final stages of your pregnancy.
    Lofty Bike, twitchy2.0 and MsDark like this.

ugh. It's seems like a damn shame for this new baby. Who in all likely hood will never even know him.

My reaction to this whole thread... Especially this last page of information:

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Well, maybe he is really really, really charming.
    A charming Shar Pei.
    LaFolie likes this.

fgg

Mick Jagger’s eighth child gets over-the-top celebrity baby name

The name of Mick Jagger‘s new baby boy has been revealed.

The rocker’s daughter, Elizabeth, posted a snapshot that has since been deleted of the adorable newborn on Friday with the caption, “My beautiful baby brother Deveraux Octavian Basil Jagger.”

Mick Jagger, 73, and his 29-year-old girlfriend, Melanie Hamrick, welcomed the baby on Dec. 8 in New York.

Deveraux is the eighth child for Jagger.

The baby is reportedly named Basil after Jagger’s late father.

A source told The Post in September that the Rolling Stones frontman had mixed emotions about becoming a father again.

“Family is extremely important to him, and he is unhappy at the thought that when he should be teaching his kid to play catch, he’ll be 80 years old,” the source said.

Elizabeth is one of four children Jagger had with Jerry Hall. He also has children with Marsha Hunt, Bianca Jagger and Luciana Gimenez Morad.

Mick Jagger’s eighth child gets over-the-top celebrity baby name | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

How do you pronounce that because there is a missing "e" if they wanted it to be like Devereaux (like Blanche)
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

^ It's the same.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

“Family is extremely important to him, and he is unhappy at the thought that when he should be teaching his kid to play catch, he’ll be 80 years old,” the source said.
    Please. Like he's ever caught anything that wasn't an STD.
    rollo and twitchy2.0 like this.

So, is the ballerina his girlfriend, or not? Either way, gross. Why would you he a baby with a 72 year old, that's just gross. I'm sorry, all I can think of is that scene in Sex and the City...old man butt.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The risk of autism increases the older the dad gets, remember.
    This is what keeps me sane about being child free.
    Being a parent to a kiddo who was diagnosed recently and young (2.5) with severe autism. It's not that bad. Sometimes I want a jug of wine and whine, but really we had a lot bigger worries than this. He's going to be ok. But everyone has to decide their family situation for themselves
    twitchy2.0 and Kittylady like this.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information