Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Mick Jagger, 72, having baby number eight with American ballerina, 29

Silver Member

Is Mick's hair real? It looks like it's all his, but, of course, dyed. Bowie still had all of his hair before he died, not even a receding hairline, so I guess it's possible Mick has kept his.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    At his age, with his resources and number of children there should be no "oops moments" happening. If he wanted to keep on screwing everything he could he should/could have got the snip.
    I don't think even the Catholic Church hates birth control as much as Mick Jagger.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAnn View Post
    Is Mick's hair real? It looks like it's all his, but, of course, dyed. Bowie still had all of his hair before he died, not even a receding hairline, so I guess it's possible Mick has kept his.
    All of the Rolling Stones have flowing locks apart from Charlie Watts. It's amazing!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Gross

i don't judge, he can afford them. it's not like he's going to be around to raise the kid, the child will probably have a step dad which is okay... plus he/she will be a 'jagger' offspring... why not? there are so many great musicians that didn't have kids before they died, like a bunch of the club 27's. kinda sad to see a legacy stopped. i totally would have had jeff buckley's baby.

and yeah, gross.
    Wisher likes this.

Mick Jagger's pregnant girlfriend Melanie Hamrick reveals her growing bump | Daily Mail Online

Above is the balcony pic a few months after L'Wren Scott killed herself.

It would be extremely weird to me to have a baby inside of me that the sperm that helped conceive it is almost 80 yrs old. And that the baby is younger than it's nieces and nephews.
    HeartShapedBox and Wisher like this.

It puzzles me that it's ok to keep having babies because you have money. Is that all parents are? ATMs? It is hard to lose a parent and harder still for children. It's a pretty big loss. This baby will lose his dad at 10 if he's lucky. I find that sad. And there is no amount of $$ that makes it no big deal.

He's free to do what he wants of course. It makes no difference to me. I just think it's sad this child will lose a parent so young.
    rollo, Ravenna, Brah and 8 others like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

It's sad the child won't be living with Mick either and won't even be old enough to go to sports events with him like Lucas occasionally does.

When you baby daddy is young you still don't have a guarantee that your child will have a father when it is 10. I guess her reasoning is that as long as he lives, he will take care of her and the child, Mick is known as a good father and while he is frugal to boot in all other areas, he takes excellent financial care of all his children. And when he dies, this child will still have a place in his big patchwork of a family, they all seem to care for each other.
    I couldn't do it, but maybe this ballerina took a rather good chance here.
    Annika and Wisher like this.

No amount of money would make up for having to fuck that living raisin. And as sone one who lost her father at a young age, I value my relationship with my mother more than anything, so even when Mick kicks the bucket when the kid probably hasn't even reached puberty yet, the kid will be wealthy* and (hopefully) still have a mother to love. Not a bad deal.

The one thing I find gross (besides the image of what his face must look like above her while they conceive), is that the sperm of an older father can mean increased probability of certain health issues. And considering his sperm is probably like curdled milk by now, god nows what issues the kid could have.

*that is, if his fortune is still considerable after being split up between what might be a Duggar-sized clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    When you baby daddy is young you still don't have a guarantee that your child will have a father when it is 10. I guess her reasoning is that as long as he lives, he will take care of her and the child, Mick is known as a good father and while he is frugal to boot in all other areas, he takes excellent financial care of all his children. And when he dies, this child will still have a place in his big patchwork of a family, they all seem to care for each other.
    I couldn't do it, but maybe this ballerina took a rather good chance here.

you said it better than i did.

and don't guys make fresh sperm all the time? i mean, i know women are born with all their egglets in their ovaries, but guys keep making dat stuff like farm fresh cream non stop lol.
    Wisher likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    you said it better than i did.

and don't guys make fresh sperm all the time? i mean, i know women are born with all their egglets in their ovaries, but guys keep making dat stuff like farm fresh cream non stop lol.
    They do, but the balls get forgetful, so to speak, as they age and may not load the right number of chromosomes in the right order.

I read a study that suggested it was wrong to blame the increase in birth defects in women having children over 40 solely on the mothers. They hadn't considered that 40 year old women are more likely to reproduce with men close to their age or older than with 20 year olds.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by VeraGemini View Post
    They do, but the balls get forgetful, so to speak, as they age and may not load the right number of chromosomes in the right order.

I read a study that suggested it was wrong to blame the increase in birth defects in women having children over 40 solely on the mothers. They hadn't considered that 40 year old women are more likely to reproduce with men close to their age or older than with 20 year olds.
    I want to say there's studies about fathers over 60, we'd ask it in our prenatal questionnaires.

There Will Be Shrinkage—Permanent Shrinkage

No, not the out-of-the-pool constriction we all know. This is a persistent, progressive loss of size as you age.

What does that equation look like? Normal cells, once hale and hearty, get replaced by non-elastic fibers called collagen, which just sort of reel in

the whole apparatus.
    Want to make it worse? Keep building up that beer gut. As your belly gets bigger, the fat pad pushes out and a larger penile

percentage gets buried under the skin. Gain weight, loose length. Simple math.
    “For every 30 pounds you shed, you add an effective half-inch in

length,” says Steixner.

Going Around the Bend

Into your autumn years, you develop curvature. You’ll dogleg left. You’ll pull right. Thanks to repeated trauma from seemingly harmless things like

sports and sexual activity, scar tissue is accumulating along the length of your penis.

And if that isn’t unsettling enough, this scar tissue does not build up symmetrically. Where you were once an arrow, you become a bow.

“Into your 60s and 70s,” says Steixner, “it can get worse and worse. I’ve seen patients (whose penises) look for all appearances like a question mark.”

Mercifully, there’s help for punctuation mark syndrome. Today, injectable medicines help release the accumulated plaques anchoring the scar tissue

holding your penis in that curve.

It’s actually a botulinum toxin that does the trick. That’s right, botox injec
    tions. Down below. Bite your lip and think happy thoughts.

More...5 Scary Things That Happen to Your Penis When You Age

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information