Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Michelle Williams Is Pregnant and Engaged

^On Twitter, someone pointed out that the Australian wildfires actually happened this year and it feels like at least a year ago. I'm not sure whether I want time to move fast or slow at this point. Slow is annoying, but what further hell are we moving into this year?

But anyway, yeah, I didn't think she looked that far along, but congrats to her.
    sputnik and weathered1 like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    shit, already? she didn't look that pregnant in those mid-pandemic photos of her in NYC.
    or maybe it's just me. the past 3 months have both gone by very fast and felt like 7 years.
    I've been saying the same thing. It's gone by both super fast and super slow. Also, we now refer to things as before or after the pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    ^On Twitter, someone pointed out that the Australian wildfires actually happened this year and it feels like at least a year ago. I'm not sure whether I want time to move fast or slow at this point. Slow is annoying, but what further hell are we moving into this year?

But anyway, yeah, I didn't think she looked that far along, but congrats to her.
    Well the bushfires did feel like they lasted a year but I think they started around September and went until about March-ish. Then I think there was flooding and of course the pandemic. 2020 just needs to be turned on and off again - full reset. Obviously just a glitch in someone's game of Sims. I don't even want to imagine what will happen next.

Anywho, congrats I guess. Michelle does get away with a lot in the media but I'm sure Matilda will be thrilled to have a sibling.
    Waterslide likes this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Yep, they started burning towards the end of 2019. We were breathing in smoke for many months. It's really been one thing after another. No reprieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    Well the bushfires did feel like they lasted a year but I think they started around September and went until about March-ish. Then I think there was flooding and of course the pandemic. 2020 just needs to be turned on and off again - full reset. Obviously just a glitch in someone's game of Sims. I don't even want to imagine what will happen next.

Anywho, congrats I guess. Michelle does get away with a lot in the media but I'm sure Matilda will be thrilled to have a sibling.
    Waterslide, Sleuth and sputnik like this.

I'm really sorry, you guys.
    Sleuth likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

So they both managed to get divorced, get married and have a baby in less than a years time? Wow. Congrats.
    crayzeehappee, czb, Sarzy and 4 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^^
    i guess it's easier when money's not an issue and you don't have kids with the spouse you're divorcing?
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Can't completely hide the trashiness just because the money makes it tidier.
    Trixie, rollo, Patty Rox and 1 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I had no idea this wasn't the guy she married a couple years ago. Wow.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information