Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Williams haunted by ghost of Heath Ledger (has been visited 2 times already)

Quote Originally Posted by AllieCat View Post
    [By the way, you people talking about demons showing up as your loved ones to mislead you is fuckin' horrible and creepy!

Demons ARE horrible and creepy!
    Some people don't believe in demons or hell, dear. If you're going to pooh-pooh other people's beliefs, maybe you should just stay quiet, non?
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I don't know. Is poo-pooing this any different from poo-pooing a religion, something that happens alot around here?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I don't know. Is poo-pooing this any different from poo-pooing a religion, something that happens alot around here?
    Probably not. I'm quick to get offended sometimes... especially when I think of a "demon" (something my religion doesn't subscribe to at all) dressing up as my fiance's dead mom to "trick" us...

Although now that I think about it... that's just silly!
    Robert Frost

I still want to know why my dead mother is ignoring me.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

As long as we're sharing our ghost stories...

I remember asking my Nana before she died if she would come back to let me know if there was an afterlife. She said she would. But I never got any "messages" until I got pregnant with my son, three years after she died... I had a dream that she and I were sitting on my couch, and I told her I was pregnant. She hugged me and told me that she knew already, and that she was very proud of me.

Could've just been a product of my imagination... but it felt more "real" than a normal dream, KWIM?
    Robert Frost

Mom? Are you there, Mom? It's me, buttmunch.

--Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    No one that has ever passed away has ever come back to visit me if they do I will shit my pants and I mean that honestly.
    I used to tell my dad that I didn't want any visits from the afterlife when he died. And he used to joke that he was going to come back and haunt me. When he did pass away, I treasured those visits and I looked forward to them more than I can say. I really miss them now that he doesn't come around anymore.

No one that has ever passed away has ever come back to visit me if they do I will shit my pants and I mean that honestly.
    Spirits can sense that fear. Your relatives would most likely not want to scare or traumatize you. That's why most people who have been "visited" have an open aura around them.

Hit By Ban Bus!

oh Kay ya'll...... here's the deal. I don't want them to come back and visit me. I want them to be in heaven. My Dad had a crappy death, he was scared - I want him to be happy and with my Mom. My Mom passed 3 weeks later. My mom had panic attacks and was afraid of the dark - I want her to be with the light of God. (Dad died addicted to Oxycontin and Mom died of a staph infection she picked up in the hospital)

I'd love to see them and tell them I'm sorry for being such a f'up but I'd rather give that up knowing they are not suffering anymore - they did their bit here, they don't owe me anything.
    Last edited by GaPeach; April 25th, 2008 at 09:04 PM.

I had dreams about my brother for six months after he died. I had one dream that was so powerful, emotional, and profound that I woke up that morning with a deep sense of peace and acceptance. That said, I think it's just a natural part of the grieving process but believing in stuff like ghosts and spirits doesn't mean someone is crazy, it just means they are human with all the range of complex emotions that make us who we are. I think both perspectives are valid, even though I firmly fall in the non-believer category. I've been there, so I can appreciate how those experiences would convince someone of an afterlife.

oh Kay ya'll...... here's the deal. I don't want them to come back and visit me. I want them to be in heaven. My Dad had a crappy death, he was scared - I want him to be happy and with my Mom. My Mom passed 3 weeks later. My mom had panic attacks and was afraid of the dark - I want her to be with the light of God. (Dad died addicted to Oxycontin and Mom died of a stap infection she picked up in the hospital)

I'd love to see them and tell them I'm sorry for being such a f'up but I'd rather give that up knowing they are not suffering anymore - they did their bit here, they don't owe me anything.

Goodness Peach, that's so tragic. I hope they're comforting each other together somewhere.

~~~~~~~~

I believe in visits, and hope that Michelle, and others in pain, have had peaceful "visits" that comfort them.

I've seen my grandma in dreams, but my favorite is when she touches me on my back. I know it's her, but I don't actually "see" her. Sometimes it's when I'm very upset about something, but other times it has just been random.

I've not been visited by her husband, my grandpa, that I was absolutely crazy about, but have seen them together in dreams, but it's just grandma talking, never him. I watched them both die. I was so heartbroken about both, but grandpa passed 8 years before grandma, and I wished so hard that he would visit.

One of my experiences has been written about in here before. My father-in-law passed Nov. 07. He was ornery as shit, and not happy that I was divorcing his son. He always picked on me, but I knew he loved me (I was the only one who offered to take time off work to take care of him 2 years ago after major surgery, not even his own kids would..) The night of his calling hours, I slept in his bed. The room was a mess, so I meticulously put my things on the bedpost, hoop earrings down first, then necklace, then scarf, then vest. I woke sometime in the night with my covers on the floor (this has never happened to me, in fact, I was still in the same position I had fallen asleep in, as I was exhausted). In the morning, I found my hoop earrings in the middle of the floor, with everything else still stacked neatly on the bedpost. I called my "ex" in to show him, and he said that at 4:20am, he heard a knock at the door, went down to see who it was, and no one was there. (I told him he let the ol' "s.o.b." in...). My brother-in-law was awakened at 4:20 as well, 4 blocks down the road. Pap died at 4:20am.

When my girlfriend's husband committed suicide, I stayed with her, and slept in their bed (no, she slept in another room..) He gave me all kinds of shit for about a week. He was a prick, and I was her only friend who didn't take shit from him, so he probably figured that it was finally his chance. Lights would go off, usually "burning out", not only in her house, but my car, and my house as well, way too many to be a coincidence (anyone know anything about this type of occurrence??). When I used his shower, I swear he pushed me twice! The day he died, I was supposed to leave work at 3pm. For some odd reason, I kept hanging around, to the point where my assistant asked me why I was still there. At 3:30, I got a call at work from someone who told me to call my friend, that something was "wrong" with her. I called (she worked over an hour away from home, and where I was), and she was delirious, telling me the fire department was playing a shitty joke on her, telling her that her husband had committed suicide (why, over the phone!?). He had died at 3pm.

I know, to non-believers, this probably sounds like bs, but when it's happening, I'm a believer.
    Last edited by sherbear905; April 25th, 2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: added my own stories

A*O

I think some of this can be explained by the grieving process, even if we are not conscious of it. My dad often pops up in my dreams but only as a character in the 'story'. He's not there to deliver a specific message to me or impart some kind of profound knowledge. On the couple of occasions I've felt his presence it's been while I was fully awake and doing normal day to day stuff.

My mother has the same experiences and she's a total sceptic. Last time was when she was on a long flight to Canada and she is absolutely sure he was sitting next to her, holding her hand. Very comforting.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I agree that dreams may be a healthy part of the grieving process and moving on. But I also know that most people are just not aware of having the spirits of their loved ones around them. Children and animals have no problems because they dont try to rationalize the way adults do. I didnt really start to believe what I was hearing and seeing until I spoke to someone about it. I was told to embrace it and not be afraid, there was a reason that I saw and heard what I did. I just stopped being afraid and excepted it, thats when I started to realize there was a pattern to it.
    It's just not something that you really talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbear905 View Post
    Goodness Peach, that's so tragic. I hope they're comforting each other together somewhere.

~~~~~~~~

I believe in visits, and hope that Michelle, and others in pain, have had peaceful "visits" that comfort them.

I've seen my grandma in dreams, but my favorite is when she touches me on my back. I know it's her, but I don't actually "see" her. Sometimes it's when I'm very upset about something, but other times it has just been random.

I've not been visited by her husband, my grandpa, that I was absolutely crazy about, but have seen them together in dreams, but it's just grandma talking, never him. I watched them both die. I was so heartbroken about both, but grandpa passed 8 years before grandma, and I wished so hard that he would visit.

One of my experiences has been written about in here before. My father-in-law passed Nov. 07. He was ornery as shit, and not happy that I was divorcing his son. He always picked on me, but I knew he loved me (I was the only one who offered to take time off work to take care of him 2 years ago after major surgery, not even his own kids would..) The night of his calling hours, I slept in his bed. The room was a mess, so I meticulously put my things on the bedpost, hoop earrings down first, then necklace, then scarf, then vest. I woke sometime in the night with my covers on the floor (this has never happened to me, in fact, I was still in the same position I had fallen asleep in, as I was exhausted). In the morning, I found my hoop earrings in the middle of the floor, with everything else still stacked neatly on the bedpost. I called my "ex" in to show him, and he said that at 4:20am, he heard a knock at the door, went down to see who it was, and no one was there. (I told him he let the ol' "s.o.b." in...). My brother-in-law was awakened at 4:20 as well, 4 blocks down the road. Pap died at 4:20am.

When my girlfriend's husband committed suicide, I stayed with her, and slept in their bed (no, she slept in another room..) He gave me all kinds of shit for about a week. He was a prick, and I was her only friend who didn't take shit from him, so he probably figured that it was finally his chance. Lights would go off, usually "burning out", not only in her house, but my car, and my house as well, way too many to be a coincidence (anyone know anything about this type of occurrence??). When I used his shower, I swear he pushed me twice! The day he died, I was supposed to leave work at 3pm. For some odd reason, I kept hanging around, to the point where my assistant asked me why I was still there. At 3:30, I got a call at work from someone who told me to call my friend, that something was "wrong" with her. I called (she worked over an hour away from home, and where I was), and she was delirious, telling me the fire department was playing a shitty joke on her, telling her that her husband had committed suicide (why, over the phone!?). He had died at 3pm.

I know, to non-believers, this probably sounds like bs, but when it's happening, I'm a believer.
    wow. I definately believe you as I have encountered things myself.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

I think that it's feasible that Michelle thinks she's been visited by Heath's spirit. It's sweet.

Whether it's actually his ghost, or whether it's a manifestation of her wanting to say the goodbyes she didn't get a chance to, I don't think is really important.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information