Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Williams haunted by ghost of Heath Ledger (has been visited 2 times already)

I do believe there are spirits.

Elite Member

When my mom died one of the things I took was her windchimes from her screened porch. We built a new screened porch on our house last year, and I hung my mom's windchimes. Sometimes, on a day where there is no wind, the chimes ring inexplicably. I like to think that's my mom saying hi. When that happens I say hi back.

I don't mind the dead popping in to say hi, but I hope they're not watching me have sex or anything like that

Hit By Ban Bus!

When my husband died, I wanted soooo badly for him to visit me, but it never happened. I begged and prayed, if not for me, for our kids, but never got a sign of his presence Maybe he secretly hated me! I'm envious of those of you who've been visited by a loved one.

I have experienced my Ex's presence several times since he passed last August. My daughter and his sons from his previous marriage have felt his presence too. It is comforting.

My Dad died 15 years ago. Since then I would often, several times a week, wake up at 4:44 am. I would look at the clock, roll over and go back to sleep. After a few years of this I went to a psychic party at a friends. The psychic told me that my Dad wanted me to know that he visits me at night to check in and make sure I am ok. She said those who have passed will often come at the same time because it was a time that was important to them. I then found out that my little sister had been born at 4:44 on 8/8. My step-mother said my Dad loved that she was born at 4:44 and it meant a great deal to him because even though he had 6 kids, her birth was the only one he was in the room for and he was the one who looked at the clock and said what time she had been born. Now when I wake up at 4:44 I say hello to him and go back to sleep.

That's a creepy thought, isn't it? All your dead relatives watching you and your sex kinks get it awnnn
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He wasn't ready to go, so haunting is possible. How sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    That's a creepy thought, isn't it? All your dead relatives watching you and your sex kinks get it awnnn
    Nah - I like to think they are proud of my moves!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I've never believed in ghosts eiter and in the bible (Yes, i believe in it) Jesus said something along the lines of Dead is dead, the dead cannot harm us, or protect us.

Yes. I was always taught that dead is dead.

On the other hand, it may be demons, not our loved ones. I do believe they take pleasure in misleading people.
    My parents always told me demons take on the form of dead loved ones and even aliens to mis-lead people.

It happens. I was a big skeptic, until my parents passed. I started getting dreams about my mom up until 6 months after she died. Then they stopped. I had a dream of my dad on the very day he died. I was in Toronto at the time, and he was still in Newfoundland. That morning I had a very vivid and strange dream about him. It was a very positive dream, which was unusual since we'd had a very strained relationship towards the end. That afternoon I got word that he had died early that morning. As I say, until then I was a big skeptic. The veil between the worlds is thinner than we think.

Then again, Newfoundlanders - like people from any basically 'tribal' culture - can be more prone to this sort of thing: visitations in dreams, or even "the Old Hag".

In Ireland it is also known as "the hag." The expression originates from reports of an old woman that was believed to be seen near the sufferer during sleep paralysis.
    Incidentally, Mom says that the other side is pretty much like this. So then there's nothing to look forward too!
    Last edited by AgentOrange; April 24th, 2008 at 11:02 AM.

If this is true, and Michelle has talked to her friends about Heath visiting her, than I think its very sweet. I imagine that would be a huge releif for her, just to know that he's ok where he is now, and that he thinks about her and Matilda. I imagine he'll keep visiting them or keeping a look out over them.

Quote Originally Posted by nandarighi View Post
    she's not trying to take advantage of a dead person... it wasnt her who told the press.. it was some "friends" and althought I do believe in afterlife I think this is a fabricated gossip
    I agree. I don't take anything as the truth of what someone said unless they're being directly quoted. Anyway, they WERE broken up with a young child, apparently due to his issues, maybe she hated him and wouldn't be talking about him in this way...who knows.

By the way, you people talking about demons showing up as your loved ones to mislead you is fuckin' horrible and creepy!
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Spirits exist. I saw my grandparents after they'd died. My mother said (and one of my brothers' saw) my father pick her up off the couch after he'd passed away.
    As for Michelle, I don't know that she'd tell anyone this - and if she did, hopefully it'd be someone who wouldn't be selling her heartache/loneliness/guilt - whatever to the frigging tabloids...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Alright, so I've been debating whether to tell this story.

My cousin passed away in November. He was my closest relative, since the others had all disowned us due to our disagreement with their religious beliefs.

After he died, I was a wreck. I was angry and heartbroken. He passed on a Friday, and on Sunday I took his brothers with us to clean out his apartment.

We were picking through his things when his brother found an old cell phone that Marcos had used years ago. We were talking about how big it was, and laughing over the way he had thought he was the bomb when he was using this brick. The phone was dead, hadn't been charged in years. My cousin handed me the phone and it started ringing.

We all jumped and stared at it. It was off, but it was ringing. I opened it and heard dead air.

I think he was trying to tell me something. Perhaps give me hope. I still have the phone and sometimes I tell him to call me. He's been gone for a little over six months, so I'm hoping to hear or see something soon.

It's ironic because things like this really creep me out, but I would be ecstatic for the opportunity to see him and say a few last things to him. If he visited, I would be so incredibly happy and not scared at all!

Cherrypye, that was your cousin "ringing" you from the afterlife to say hello!

I do believe in the spiritual world and I have never actually "seen" a ghost, but I have felt the presence of my Nana and my fiance's mom, who recently died of cancer. I often catch movement out of the corner of my eye, but then it's gone...

It would not surprise me at all if Heath is visiting Michelle and Matilda. I hope it brings her comfort.
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

Bronze Member

when my uncle passed away I had thirtheen years old. one night I dreammed with him and he said that he was always going to be close to us. althought there are people who says that it is my imagination I like to think that it was really him in my dream

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information