Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Michelle Williams breaks silence on Heath Ledger's death

Oh that's so touching, I fel myself welling up a bit. I really feel for them all.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Gold Member

May he rest in peace but if he was still alive Michelle probably wouldn't be saying kind words to or about him, his family the same. Yes a person can be Satan himself but I hate it when people talk about a person because of this or that when they are breathing but once they die and the spotlight is on them they are like OMG he/she was most kind hearted, never hurt a fly, and everybody loved him/her.....yada-yada-yada. I really hate this fake shyt!

^^I'm sure if Michelle wanted to bad mouth Heath when he was alive, she had opportunity to do so. She doesn't strike me as the vindictive, insincere type. I have no reason to believe that her statement is nothing but genuine.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Heart breaking. I don't know what else to say. I just hope the media leaves this family the hell alone.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Thats really sad, makes me tear up, but if he was really gone to drugs and wasn't going to get help for it, he did his daughter a favour. If he was going to clean himself up for her and be a better father, its heartbreaking, but if he had no plans for that and Matilda would grow up knowing her father had a drug problem, then its better he's gone when she's young and she doesn't know any better. Living with a drug addict is not pleasant; and when its your own Dad, its much worse. You look to your parents, naturally, so when they are a wreck, it affects you terribly.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    well it'd be kinda sick to bring her up with the worst memories of him, so duh...
    Three reasons to be teacher: June, July, August.

Adds Williams, mother of Ledger's 2-year-old daughter Matilda: "I am the mother of the most tender-hearted, high-spirited, beautiful little girl who is the spitting image of her father. All that I can cling to is his presence inside her that reveals itself every day.
    That was very sweet.

I get the impression that had he been clean she would have taken him back and married him.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Gold Member

She's one of the only people who has shown one iota of class in this whole thing...besides Heath Ledger's family, who have been classy and dignified in their grief. There are so many celebs trying to get in print with their opinions of Heath; it's sick. Vultures.

I liked her as an actress before, but she's borne this with a lot of dignity and grace. Respect, Michelle.

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    I get the impression that had he been clean she would have taken him back and married him.
    Oh absolutely. Its hard when its drugs because you can't fight that. You just want to really believe the person you love when they say they'll stop.

The paparazzi are asking everyone about Heath. I just watched a TMZ video where they asked Matt Dillon if he had anything to say about it, and he completely ignored them. And what answer are they expecting to get? Had Matt replied it would have been the same as everyone else's response; 'Its a tragic loss'. And people who didn't know him personally probably don't feel its their place to respond anyway. TMZ are such cunts.

Very eloquent and touching. I hope the media leaves her and Matilda alone and that they stop all of this crap about his drug binges and the like. Just leave them alone.
    Free Brit.

I dont think many people really have an unkind word to say about Heath Ledger. Whats there to hate anyway. He was just a guy doing his job. And using to get some sleep. Who knows. I dont care, its all too late now anyway. I could speculate all day the why's and what for's and he'd still be just as dead. Damn.
    Jack I swear.

^Well the fact he used drugs didn't make me like him any less as an actor. And I can't help but feel for anyone who lives a private misery. From the reports it sounds like he had alot going on in his life, no wonder he was depressed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information