Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Michael Lohan and Kate Major married

MICHAEL LOHAN SUFFERS POSSIBLE HEART ATTACK

k
    11/18/2015 8:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Michael Lohan was just rushed to the hospital after suffering a possible heart attack.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Lohan was at a Florida Department of Children and Families office for a 3-hour monitored visit with his kids. We're told he began to sweat profusely and experience chest pains, so DCF agents called 911.

One source tells us he's on heart meds and when he started getting sick his mom was called and she was rushing his medication over, but his condition worsened.
    Docs are running tests to see if he suffered a heart attack.

Michael's due in court today where a judge will decide the custody arrangement for the two kids he shares with Kate Major.

Read more: Michael Lohan: Rushed To Hospital ... Suffers Possible Heart Attack | TMZ.com
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Didn't he have a heart attack last time he was due in court, too?
    rollo and snoopqueen like this.

He better take care of himself. It'll probably be at least a few more years before he can get those kids into modeling/tv/movies and turn them into his little meal tickets.
    sluce likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have an irrational hatred for this POS. Like beyond what I should for a man that I've never met and has never done me any personal harm.

I am generally a sensitive person who sees some redeeming quality in everyone even if I have to look for it. I find nothing in this waste of dna.

I couldn't care less if he had a heart attack. I hope it was painful.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I have an irrational hatred for this POS. Like beyond what I should for a man that I've never met and has never done me any personal harm.
    Irrational hatred and Michael Lohan don't go together. Any and all hatred of this man is perfectly rational.
    lindsaywhit and snoopqueen like this.

KATE MAJORSARRESTED AND BEHIND BARSAfter Airline Meltdown

Read more: Kate Major -- Arrested and Behind Bars After Airline Meltdown | TMZ.com

11/26/2015 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE

Kate Major will spend Thanksgiving behind bars and has a date tomorrow with a federal judge, who will ask her how she wants to plead in a case involving out-of-control behavior on a plane.
    TMZ broke the story ... Kate was flying from Ft. Lauderdale to L.A. Michael Lohan's troubled estranged wife was apparently drinking in the Ft. Lauderdale airport bar and both she and the plane fueled up before takeoff ... she gassed up on shots.
    We're told once in the air, Kate went nuts first on a passenger and then on flight attendants ... all over leg room.
    The plane was diverted to New Orleans where Kate was met by airport police and then turned over to the FBI.
    She's currently in federal custody and will be charged with Interfering with a Flight Crew ... a felony.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

There's going to be a reality show at some point for children of celebrity assholes. Lohans, Sheens, Kardashians,...
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Elite Member

Jesus, those poor kids. Hope Granny Lohan can cope with them. If not, I can imagine Dina doing a Densie and offering to adopt them ...

So what happened with Michael's possible heart attack? Dead yet? I'm guessing no.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Looks like Dead Yet for both of them. Poor kids.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

TMZ said in an earlier article about Kate's arrest that the sad thing about this is she was on her way to a 30 day rehab. She needs wayyyyyyy more than 30 days imo.
    snoopqueen likes this.

I swear I need to put these two on my 2016 Death Pool.
    firebrat1229 likes this.

Doktor Phil totally told Michael to stay away from Kate. lol

MICHAEL LOHAN
    BANGING KATE AGAIN No Restraining Order Needed, Your Honor

12/11/2015 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
    Michael Lohan wants to be able to hookup with his estranged wife without fear of getting arrested -- no easy task when you're married to Kate Major, but he's asking a judge nonetheless.
    TMZ obtained docs Lohan filed asking the court to lift a restraining order Kate got against him last month when she feared for her safety. Sources connected to the troubled couple tell us Kate's been calling and texting him ever since her drunken arrest on a Jet Blue flight ... even during her rehab stint.
    We're told they've even hooked up a couple times at a hotel where Lohan is staying. Obviously, Michael is worried he could get arrested for the contact with Kate ... as long as the restraining order is in effect.
    While Michael's been in a hotel, she's living in a condo ... according to our sources. Their 2 kids are living with Kate's mom.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

Let's hope they don't make any more babies.
    Jazzy, snoopqueen and Clubber Lang like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information