Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Michael Jackson’s ex Debbie Rowe to marry former gay porn producer

  1. #31
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Hartford CT USA
    Posts
    523

    Default

    she went through a lengthy thing with the courts when she gave up custody. they grilled her to make sure she wasn't making this decision rashly. she assured them time and again that she never had the children for herself, she didn't want children, she didn't spend time with them or feel any connection to them, that they were Michael's kids and not hers. she was not around throughout their entire lives while Michael was alive. they didn't see her or know her or even know who she was. can you imagine your only parent dies and suddenly this other person is coming around saying she's your mother and wants you to come live with her? it's really sad because MJ didn't even have his parents and siblings around his kids that often, so they truly were isolated and only close to him and the staff who worked with him and the kids. it must have been highly traumatizing to be rushed into the grandmother's home with all of these people around who they barely knew. i know Paris has been interested in having a relationship with Debbie and maybe Debbie actually cares for her, but i just can't trust the intentions of someone who gave their kids up for money. i could never. i knwo that Prince does not like her at all. he thinks she's money hungry and that his father didn't want him to have anything to do with her. and of course she isn't Blanket's mother, so her offering to take him in is kind of creepy.

  2. #32
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Spare me. You write "I KNOW" often so please tell us the source of all this knowledge.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  3. #33
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Jermaine talking to TMZ about debbie and the kids
    he seems pretty honest here, when they ask if he thinks the kids want to stay with the family he just says they have to make the decision themselves.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c04JCugBUTY
    Seems honest? He seems shady as hell. He knows Debbie cuz they both had horses? He's so full of shit the toilet is jealous.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    This is where it gets confusing to me. Because even though it was little more than a surrogacy arrangement, then again it wasn't. Most men don't marry their surrogates. She is their biological mother, and in fact surely the only person in this mess who has a bio connection to them at all. Just because she gave up custody doesn't mean she has no parental rights (and I believe she did give up parental rights but then went back to court at some point to have them restored, even though the custody arrangement didn't change) MJ being dead could very well be the game changer because couldn't she argue that she agreed to his full custody under the assumption that he would be alive to raise the kids?

    Again, not sure of the legalities but I don't think it's clear cut at all.
    I didn't mean to imply it was simple. I just don't think it's fair to categorize her as abandoning her kids since I believe she had an arrangement with MJ that involved her having kids for him, and him alone. Like a surrogacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    she went through a lengthy thing with the courts when she gave up custody. they grilled her to make sure she wasn't making this decision rashly. she assured them time and again that she never had the children for herself, she didn't want children, she didn't spend time with them or feel any connection to them, that they were Michael's kids and not hers. she was not around throughout their entire lives while Michael was alive. they didn't see her or know her or even know who she was. can you imagine your only parent dies and suddenly this other person is coming around saying she's your mother and wants you to come live with her? it's really sad because MJ didn't even have his parents and siblings around his kids that often, so they truly were isolated and only close to him and the staff who worked with him and the kids. it must have been highly traumatizing to be rushed into the grandmother's home with all of these people around who they barely knew. i know Paris has been interested in having a relationship with Debbie and maybe Debbie actually cares for her, but i just can't trust the intentions of someone who gave their kids up for money. i could never. i knwo that Prince does not like her at all. he thinks she's money hungry and that his father didn't want him to have anything to do with her. and of course she isn't Blanket's mother, so her offering to take him in is kind of creepy.
    She didn't give them up for money. She had them FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

    And Debbie didn't go sniffing around. Paris reached out to her. Debbie did a decent thing and didn't turn the child away.

    These kids wouldn't be in this fucked up situation if their pedophile Dad hadn't kicked it early from drug abuse and/or had made better arrangements for their care after his pathetic death.
    Kittylady and Novice like this.

  4. #34
    Elite Member faithanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    On the Hellmouth
    Posts
    14,057

    Default

    I'd be more likely to trust the intentions of a well-meaning surrogate than a freaky pedo and his money hungry family.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."



  5. #35
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I didn't mean to imply it was simple. I just don't think it's fair to categorize her as abandoning her kids since I believe she had an arrangement with MJ that involved her having kids for him, and him alone. Like a surrogacy.

    She didn't give them up for money. She had them FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

    And Debbie didn't go sniffing around. Paris reached out to her. Debbie did a decent thing and didn't turn the child away.

    These kids wouldn't be in this fucked up situation if their pedophile Dad hadn't kicked it early from drug abuse and/or had made better arrangements for their care after his pathetic death.
    Oh, I agree. It's as much like a surrogacy as it could be, except for the being married part. And I don't know how that part would change things, from a legal standpoint.

    And I agree with your second statement, which I think was one of my points too. Debbie made her choices, and for whatever fucked-up reason, she was comfortable having these kids for MJ to raise. I doubt she banked on him dying before the kids were grown, and I think that change in circumstance just might have caused a change of heart. Or...she could be totally exploiting the kids for her own financial gain. Who the hell knows.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  6. #36
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    These kids wouldn't be in this fucked up situation if their pedophile Dad hadn't kicked it early from drug abuse and/or had made better arrangements for their care after his pathetic death.
    If MJ had lived he would probably being diddling the boys by now since they are not his biological kids.
    Novice likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  7. #37
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Oh, I agree. It's as much like a surrogacy as it could be, except for the being married part. And I don't know how that part would change things, from a legal standpoint.

    And I agree with your second statement, which I think was one of my points too. Debbie made her choices, and for whatever fucked-up reason, she was comfortable having these kids for MJ to raise. I doubt she banked on him dying before the kids were grown, and I think that change in circumstance just might have caused a change of heart. Or...she could be totally exploiting the kids for her own financial gain. Who the hell knows.
    How it would change things now isn't something I know but as far as the marriage goes I'm guessing it was done purely and simply to make it easier to transfer the children into MJ's custody without going through a formal adoption process as in the eyes of the law any children born within a marriage are the children of the husband unless or until otherwise proven or stated.
    sluce, Trixie and mostroop like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  8. #38
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    ^ITA. Plus Michael thought it would make us all believe that he was the father since he had the kids with his wife.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #39
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,791

    Default

    I will never believe any of those kids have a drop of MJ's DNA. Not even Blanket. (Although Blanket does look more mixed...but more like Indian...than the others).

    Paris looks exactly like a younger, thinner Debbie.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  10. #40
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^ITA. Plus Michael thought it would make us all believe that he was the father since he had the kids with his wife.
    Everything was make believe with him. What were we supposed to believe when he was dragging those kids around the world looking for handouts?

  11. #41
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    21,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    How it would change things now isn't something I know but as far as the marriage goes I'm guessing it was done purely and simply to make it easier to transfer the children into MJ's custody without going through a formal adoption process as in the eyes of the law any children born within a marriage are the children of the husband unless or until otherwise proven or stated.
    Oh absolutely..I'm not guessing that's why they married, I'm sure of it. Also, this was after his divorce from Lisa Marie and I think he was still trying to pretend (publicly anyway) that he was a normal hetero guy. Marriage made him the father legally, but it also made her the legal mother, not a woman in a surrogacy agreement. And that's what I think might change things legally should she pursue custody, regardless of their original agreement, money exchanged (which I'm sure was treated as a divorce settlement, not as payment for the children) or MJ's wishes in his will. She is still the surviving parent.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  12. #42
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    You are exactly right Trixie. The money would have been the divorce settlement and they would have signed a custody agreement giving him full legal and physical custody with no visitation. It is incredibly difficult to terminate parental rights unless there is a step parent who wishes to adopt. The courts don't allow it because of situations like this where a parent dies and leaves the kids with no parent to be legally responsible for them. In this case she had no visitation and Michael had set up guardianship which she does not appear to have contested. Plus she went to court and did voluntarily relinquish her rights. Because it was clear the kids would have financial support if MJ died, the judge allowed it. The facts are that she was a surrogate but they hid it under the guise of a marriage.

    From the hearing transcript:

    Q. When is the last time you saw the children?
    A. I think it was either August or October of last year when I gave up my visitation rights.

    Q. Have you communicated with either of the children --
    A. No.

    Q. -- Over the past year?
    A. Not at all.

    Q. Do you wish to communicate with the children?
    A. No.

    Q. Do you ever have the desire to call the children over the telephone?
    A. No.

    Q. Do you have a desire to send any cards or letters to the children?
    A. No.

    Q. Do you want the court to terminate your parental right?
    A. Yes

    Q. Okay.
    A. Because --

    Q. That was my next question. Why?
    A. Because Michael is a wonderful man, first of all, a brilliant father. And it's the best -- as their mother, it is the best interest for the children. I don't know if Judge Lachs understands this. But when I was seeing them every 45 days, it felt like an intrusion on their life and they're going to have enough intrusions as it is. I don't want to be part of it.

    I'm absolutely around if ever Michael needs me, if the children need me for a liver, kidney, a hello, whatever, I will always be around for him. These are his children. I had the children for him. They wouldn't be on this planet if it wasn't for my love of him. I did it for him to become a father. Not for me to become a mother. You earn the title parent. I have done absolutely nothing to earn that title.

    Q. How long have you thought about your decision?

    A. Since -- I've thought about it for a year. The reason I didn't do it a year ago, everybody would have gone "UH", "Uh", "Uh", GASP, GASP, GASP. "Oh my God, have you thought this out?" So just so everybody understands, I've thought about this a lot. And this is -- this is for what's the best for the kids.
    ShilohJulia likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  13. #43
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Hartford CT USA
    Posts
    523

    Default

    Michael Jackson's Son to Oppose Debbie Rowe Custody Bid


    MJ's first born "doesn't consider Rowe to be his mother."


    By Evelyn Diaz
    Posted: 04/15/2014 02:00 PM EDT

    Filed Under Celebrity Kids, Celebrity News, Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson, Celebrity Scandal







    Debbie Rowe announced plans to make a formal custody bid for Michael Jackson's three children last week, but she may face at least one major roadblock to her plans. Prince Jackson, Rowe's biological son and MJ's first born child, opposes Rowe's plan to take custody of the three kids, RadarOnline.com reports.

    Prince along with Paris Jackson are both Rowe's biological children, but the 17-year-old "doesn't consider her his mother," according to a source. Further, “Prince is absolutely disgusted by Debbie’s plans to go to court to try and gain custody of himself, Paris and Blanket,” a Jackson family source reveals.

    “First, Debbie wasn’t around for years, and Prince doesn’t consider her his mother. As far as Prince in concerned, Debbie was basically a surrogate mother," the source continues. “Second, Debbie wants the kids to come live with her in Palmdale. Uprooting his entire life and moving to Palmdale would jeopardize all of the hard work and progress he has made in school. Debbie thinks Prince doesn’t have enough supervision, and is out of control…yet, Prince has a 4.2 GPA and is on track to graduate with honors."

    The high school junior is less than a year from turning 18 years old, at which point custody won't be an issue for him, but he is likely also concerned about the fate of his two younger siblings.

    The Jackson family — in particular, MJ's brothers, who Rowe claims are a bad influence on the children — vehemently opposes the custody bid. Adding fuel to the fire, Jermaine Jackson took issues with Rowe's recent claims that MJ told her his brothers were "talentless," and that sister Janet Jackson was the only one in the family with true star power. "If it wasn't for the Jackson 5 there would be no Michael Jackson," Jermaine tells TMZ, adding, "That's what gave him the launching pad to become what he became."

    He also claims Rowe is gunning for custody so she can take money from the late pop star's estate, something Jermaine himself doesn't need to do because he has a fortune from his years in the Jackson 5 — an interesting fact considering his child support issues.

    As for MJ's kids, at least Paris Jackson seems to have grown closer to their birth mother in recent months, following her suicide attempt last year. Even Jermaine claimed last year that it was "wonderful" that the kids had been bonding with their birth mother.

    Smells like another Jackson family war is brewing.




  14. #44
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,385

    Default

    So far it is just rumors that she is going to court at all. I doubt she would do it unless Paris agreed to go live with her. Debbie appears to have been a positive element for Paris since the suicide attempt so I hope she gets to live with Debbie if that is what she wants. As far Jeramaine's statements...................................... LMFAO!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  15. #45
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    Holy shit, that poor child on the far right.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: February 9th, 2008, 11:21 PM
  2. Debbie Rowe sues Michael Jackson for $50,000
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: July 8th, 2006, 06:15 AM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: May 20th, 2006, 12:44 AM
  4. Michael Jackson paid Debbie Rowe millions
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 20th, 2006, 09:15 AM
  5. Michael Jackson's marriage to Debbie Rowe 'arranged'
    By MaryJane in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: February 17th, 2006, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •