Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson looked "fabulous" at burial; tribute concert is huge FAIL

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by emk View Post
    Yes it looks like he's wearing foundation and has put hair dye in his hair then forgotten to wash it out but at least he hasn't messed around with his facial features or had botox.

Jermaine is the only Jackson I've ever liked.

But from things various thing people close to the family have said, jermaine is the worse Jackson and the child that is most like their father..... according to La Toya , jermaine is joe fav child lol.

Jermaine has always been about Jermaine, that why he didnt care about marry his brother randy's ex-wife.
    or now dumping the woman and their two kid under his poor mothers roof and not paying child support while he went off and married the next woman after.

He also had an affair with Michael's children nanny 'Grace' and it has been reported that most of the shady people that end michael's life in recent years where brought there by jermaine.

It's Randy vs. Jermaine in the Jacko Wars
    Wednesday, April 28, 2004
    By Roger Friedman

Jermaine Jackson must feel pretty stupid right now. For the last couple of weeks he's been in Bahrain on some kind of religious pilgrimage.
    In that time, his younger brother Randy moved in on brother Michael, taking advantage of Jermaine's absence. Randy replaced Michael's lawyers and advisers, dismissed the Nation of Islam, and usurped Jermaine's power in the King of Pop's court.
    Of course, Jermaine did the same thing back in December, when he took advantage of Dieter Wiesner's trip to Germany. That's when Jermaine brought in the Nation of Islam, tossed out Wiesner and partner Ronald Konitzer and cut off all access to Jackson.
    Jermaine introduced Michael to Leonard Muhammad, the son-in-law of Louis Farrakhan, who wound up sitting at the head table at the famous "summit" meeting in late December of all Jackson advisers.
    Now Muhammad has been forced out by Randy and his own counsel, Brian Oxman, a soft-spoken California lawyer who helped Randy through his own legal troubles once upon a time.
    Oxman knows the lay of the land between Randy and Jermaine. He was there when Jermaine conducted a hostile takeover of Randy's wife and children, humiliating the younger brother.
    Now Randy has gotten his revenge, so to speak. And Jermaine, who has had a rocky relationship with Michael in the past, is out.
    If I were Randy Jackson, I wouldn't leave Michael's side now. As one of Michael's advisers put it yesterday: "You have to be there all the time, 24/7. I'm totally convinced that Michael has no memory of the last thing that was said to him. It's that bad."
    So much for the happy family of singing, dancing boys who had all those hits in the 1970s. They are now at each other's throats most of the time, vying for access to whatever money Michael has left.
    The rise of Randy Jackson means yet another change in the current legal mess. Oxman's friend Thomas Mesereau replaces Mark Geragos and Benjamin Brafman as lead attorney in the case. Oxman himself has been heard telling people he's Michael Jackson's "civil attorney," although Michael has a battery of people who already claim that calling.
    What happened to Muhammad and the Nation of Islam? How did Michael finally rid himself of this insidious problem?
    I'd like to say there was some moral outrage or big awakening on Jacko's part. But the real story is this: Michael was apparently dissatisfied with all the time Geragos was spending on the Scott Peterson case.
    In the time since the NOI became involved with the Jacksons, Geragos — who was afraid of them initially — had apparently become quite chummy with Leonard. Michael, I am told, had come to identify the NOI with Geragos. When it was time for him to go, Leonard went with him.
    Now I am told that Muhammad is not leaving without compensation. He is headed from Chicago to Los Angeles even as I write this to try to work out some kind of arrangement whereby he can try to close some of the business deals he was developing concerning Michael.
    But otherwise, the NOI is gone, for now, from the world of Michael Jackson.
    FOXNews.com - Kevin Spacey's Family Secrets Are Out - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

All dead yet?

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jansi View Post
    yes he did! they're all such ego maniacs! Michael named all three of his kids after himself.

Jermaine looks AWFUL in the pic. His face is orange and waxy and that painted hair is horrid. And, that is some bracelet and watch.

Michael's children have his name has their middle name , but his sons are named after his maternal grandfather and great grandfather who were named prince.

Paris middle name is katherine michael

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    forgot to mention the WTF tennis bracelet!
    I know! It looks like ridiculously cheap costume jewelry, too.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I know! It looks like ridiculously cheap costume jewelry, too.
    It does look fake and cheap!

Maybe he is someone who doesnt know the difference between shit or shinola. Wonder how it smells.
    Jack I swear.

emk
    Bronze Member

Sounds like I've been conned then. I always thought Jermaine was the nice and normal one. Is there anyone decent in that whole family?

Quote Originally Posted by emk View Post
    Sounds like I've been conned then. I always thought Jermaine was the nice and normal one. Is there anyone decent in that whole family?

i always thought janet was 'okay'. i mean on a jackson scale of 1 to 10

i don't know where else to post this so i'll post it here.

i think all the members of this family are famewhores and he's definitely the most annoying one.
    BUT he was on german television a couple of days before and when the host asked him how he found out about michael's death he started crying and he seemed truly sad.

just skip to 10:00.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRd36haeMZ8[/youtube]
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^I didn't watch the whole thing nor did I turn the sound on. I was just
    mesmerized by his hair. Is that middle piece on top some really bad
    afro rug? It looks so...... weird.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I thought people of african descent had deep manly voices. Why do the jacksons seem to have high pitched voices??
    Jack I swear.

Well, he does look sad but why does he have to put himself through it? No explanation is required.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    I thought people of african descent had deep manly voices. Why do the jacksons seem to have high pitched voices??

i think it depends on the person. look at rick astley.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post

All the Jackson high pitched voices are not their natural speaking voices.
    Janet and michael especially have natural deep voices but tend to speak most times in a high falsetto (which i think is a technique they to preserve their singing voices).

But over the years michael especially in concert speak in his natural deep speaking voice, and also in some songs on his last album.
    Lisa marie busted his cover years ago in a maagzine interview where she mentined that he had a deep voice lol, and most of his close friends have also mentioned his natural deep speaking voice; they are various videos on youtube of himin his deep voice(i would see if i can find some)

i think jackie the eldest brother has the most natural high voice.

FYI: The Jacksons are not fully african americans......... its been know and reported for years that jackson's are half native american on both sides. they have been know to talk about it often, and even joe explained it in his book.

Joe side of the family native amerivan link are even more recent : joe's grandfather is a descendent of African slaves, German and Chocktaw Indians while joe's grandmother and mother are both half Cherokee Indian's.

Michael's mother, Katherine Jackson, is a descendent of the Cherokee Indian's African slaves. Katherine Jackson's grandparents were recorded as “mulatto” in historical (ie slave) records. I read that in J. Randy Taraborrelli's book on Michael.

i remember watching a documentary where Katherine joked that maybe its were they get their singing voice and high cheek bone from.

LaToya seem to the child that the native american looks most manifested in.......According to joe's book, La toya was born with red hair just like himself and looked like an asian baby lol, she has always been the lightest in the family

she used to be so beautiful

Last edited by splendoraglaia; September 14th, 2009 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    ^I didn't watch the whole thing nor did I turn the sound on. I was just
    mesmerized by his hair. Is that middle piece on top some really bad
    afro rug? It looks so...... weird.
    LOL i know, i was constantly looking at his "hair", too.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information