Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson focusing on comeback album

His last album didn't tank. Well, than again it depends on what you consider 'tanking'. At the time of its release, it sold around 2 million. Maybe your standards are too high. But yeah, he's broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    LOL never fails.. the long manifestos, the vehement defense of a broke-ass pedo that had to be refinanced a dozen times to stave off bankrupty, the leech who takes advantage of well meaning people, princes, and other wealthy friends till they kick him to the curb....

Ahh jacko.. your mangled face and delusional world amuse me so. Drop a new album, it'll tank like the last one.

also

There was a civil case, and the night before the kid was supposed to get on the stand and describe jacko's barberpole looking junk, Jacko's insurance company stepped in and paid him off because they knew he'd lose and they didn't want their cash cow going to jail

secondly, there was no criminal trial because ther 20 mil effectively bought the kids silence and back then there was no statute saying ALL molestation cases MUST go to criminal trial. That happened as a result of this case.
    I knew you were going to say that b/c you tried and claim it before, which was already proven fraudulent...dude, I have no idea why you're still maintaining this idea. The DA brought this case to two grand juries, and both said no. He didn't buy anyone's 'silence', the accusations had already been made, and Chandler initiated that he wanted the money from the beginning. Rather simple stuff. No one took the stand, because I just told you the kid refused to testify already. He (and/or should I say the father) drew what his genitals looked like in a very ambiguous picture already, had Jordan’s description matched surely that would have been enough to at least arrest Jackson...no?

WHY would the SB Sheriff’s office even want a child to draw a picture of the accused’s private area is the bigger question? This is where you can pick the lie apart if anyone is thinking. AUTHORITIES would NOT have the child draw the picture anyway, to compare to Jackson’s genitals. Thats absurd. You have a criminal sketch artist draw the composite because that’s how it’s handled. Imagine a child seeing a person rob a bank. Do you think that child would draw the picture and give it to authorities? NO! The criminal sketch artist provides a composite based on what’s described. That’s why this entire “match” issue is a JOKE based on this “Jordy drew an accurate description,”. This is the part where you can tear that lie apart.

His father also participated in making a fabricated 'diary' book of his son being molested, and the credited author tried to make a movie out of it. This is the type of man you are having sympathy for... a responsible parent who wants money out of his child's expense Exploiting his own son's sexual abuse. Who Jordan recently alleged to have beaten him, nearly killing him a few years ago. I wonder why this never made the news. Where was TMZ? The real abusers always get away

Not to worry about any perjury though, too many snow trips are have yet to be taken with your girlfriend and your buddies to risk clearing your conscience.

Last edited by bychance; April 26th, 2008 at 02:26 PM. Reason: no bitchassness

*giggles*

ok, now someone else poke it with a stick
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have no stick but it's a new day and here I am again chatting about my second most disliked celebrity.. only behind O.J. Simpson and oh look he got off too. For the record Michael and Tom Cruise change positions daily. Oh wait.. that was funny!!!!

Michael Jackson sleeps with children, little boys and girls that are not his kids. He has special rooms for them and alarms to alert him when someone is coming to the house. Now don't you find that odd?

Michael stated on national TV, in a interview with Oprah that he would not stop sleeping with other peoples children. That sort of behavior makes adult people pause. When a child says "he's touching me" and you look at the sleeping arrangements one tends to believe something is going on. Well most people do, there are a few who would rather believe Michael just likes climbing trees and talking like a little girl because he's a child himself. He's way past cute and cuddly though. That in itself is icky - so how many surgeries has that man had trying to change his race? Lips, cheeks, nose, nose, nose, nose opps no nose, tattooed lips, tattooed eye liner.
    As for his three children - I asked my kids "GaPeach, Peachy and Carpet" how they felt about his kids having to wear masks and veils and they were like "he's hiding something"

Jacksons attack on Jews - you asked me to reply to this.. OK asked and answered

Jackson accused over anti-Semitic message - World - theage.com.au
    Jackson accused over anti-Semitic message
    • Los Angeles
      November 24, 2005 - 10:07AM
    The Anti-Defamation League has demanded an apology from Michael Jackson after a US TV network aired what was said to be a telephone answering machine message in which the pop star referred to Jews as "leeches".
    The message was supposedly recorded two years ago and had now surfaced in connection with a lawsuit against the pop star.
    "Michael Jackson has an anti-Semitic streak and hasn't learned from his past mistakes," Anti-Defamation League director Abraham Foxman said in a statement. "It seems every time he has a problem in his life, he blames it on Jews."
    Jackson infuriated Jewish groups in 1995 when his song They Don't Care About Us included the lyrics "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me".
    Jackson apologised, saying the lyrics were meant to demonstrate the hatefulness of racism, anti-Semitism and stereotyping. He then changed the lyrics.
    ABC's Good Morning America yesterday aired portions of a 2003 voice message Jackson was alleged to have left for a former adviser, Dieter Wiesner.
    Jackson was quoted as saying: "They suck them like leeches. ... They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything and end up penniless. It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

Families visit together, there is no way child is left alone in that big environment (some 3,000 acres) with all the employees, their parents, other visitors, etc. amongst them. There are guest rooms, this is where visitors are if they decide to stay the night. They don't sleep in his bed while he's in it. Thats the difference. I'm not condoning his behavior because obviously it violates a social norm, but he is not guilty of that bullshit. Again, they showed this footage on TV. Being soft spoken doesn't mean you sound like a girl, the whole family speaks quietly and softly. As for his plastic surgery, that's his business.

I don't equate 'changing your race' with cosmetic surgery. After aging and having that many procedures at a young age, just by default you'll begin to look weird, this is a prime example. Janet has only had about 2 surgeries to reshape her nose when she was a young adult, and its beginning to look disproportionate/too small for her face these days. If we're going to talk about 'changing races' entertaining the idea that its possible, just about every black person whose ever had jheri curl or a perm have 'changed their race' because black people are born with coarse hair. The majority of female celebrities have gotten nose jobs, race aside. Theres no doubt in my mind if there was a possible way of re-constructive surgery, Michael Jackson would go under the procedure to look like how he once did again.

'They Don't Care About Us' was not a prejudice song against the Jewish community, look at the entire song's lyrics.

MICHAEL JACKSON LYRICS

"They Don't Care About Us"

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, aggravation
    Everybody allegation
    In the suite, on the news
    Everybody dog food
    Bang bang, shot dead
    Everybody's gone mad

All I wanna say is that
    They don't really care about us
    All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
    You can never break me
    Will me, thrill me
    You can never kill me
    Jew me, sue me
    Everybody do me
    Kick me, kick me
    Don't you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my life
    I have a wife and two children who love me
    I am the victim of police brutality, now
    I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
    You're rapin' me of my pride
    Oh, for God's sake
    I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
    Set me free

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    trepidation, speculation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    black man, black male
    Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Tell me what has become of my rights
    Am I invisible because you ignore me?
    Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
    I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
    They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
    I can't believe this is the land from which I came
    You know I do really hate to say it
    The government don't wanna see
    But if Roosevelt was livin'
    He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, speculation
    Everybody litigation
    Beat me, bash me
    You can never trash me
    Hit me, kick me
    You can never get me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
    But if Martin Luther was livin'
    He wouldn't let this be

Skin head, dead head
    Everybody gone bad
    Situation, segregation
    Everybody allegation
    Everybody dog food
    Kick me, strike me
    Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that

All I wanna say is that
    All I wanna say is that
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    *giggles*

ok, now someone else poke it with a stick

I don't know why he's bothering tbh...his career is effectively dead. His last few albums have hardly sold...i guess he's bored **shrugs**

Silver Member SophieOrangeBerry's Avatar

Bychance, why do you care so much? People have the right to thier own opinions. Who are you to say what's right and wrong? The only person who actually knows what offically happened is MJ so maybe some day you should get off your high horse and stfu. kkbye
    Darling... Stop confusing me with your wishful thinking....
    Bang goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van...
    Too soon to be out of me bed

his highly-anticipated new album
    Highly anticipated? By his creditors, maybe.

Hit By Ban Bus!

bychance - dude he changed the lyrics because he caught hell for the original ones.

I can see where this is going and I can promise you I will never agree with you.

We could go tit for tat quoting this person and that person and still come to a stand still. Thing is through his own admission he slept with children and he slept with them alone... no parents and no extra help around. He's a child molester and since all he cares about is his celebrity, he will go down in history as a one time icon turned late night talk show joke. He screwed himself. It's over, slam and dunk and no amount of debate is going to change that.

I know he changed the lyrics, and/or bleeped them out in the music video. What BS. It wasn't a big deal. Reminds me of Mel Gibson vs. media.

And I'm not a dude.

Quote Originally Posted by SophieOrangeBerry View Post
    People have the right to thier own opinions.
    And I have the right to mine. What a pointless pretzel statement.

Quote Originally Posted by cool girl View Post
    I don't know why he's bothering tbh...his career is effectively dead. His last few albums have hardly sold...i guess he's bored **shrugs**
    How can you be the best selling artist of all time and have your last few albums hardly sell anything? Ever since Thriller, it is held the belief that if MJ doesn't sell the same amount it means it "hardly sells". No one is going to be able to top Thriller, not even MJ himself.

HIStory (1995)
    In America, the album sold over 3.5 million copies when counting both albums separately, and the RIAA counted it as a double album, meaning total sales were seven million, a certification of 7x Platinum. In the UK, the BPI certified it at 5x Platinum, denoting 1.5 million shipments there. The album sold even better in continental Europe, where it sold more than eleven million more copies, pushing the album to sell a worldwide total of 18 million copies (36 million units) worldwide.

Blood on the Dancefloor (1997)
    On May 14, 1997, the album was released worldwide, and was certified platinum by the RIAA in October 2000. Nielsen Soundscan scanned 276,860 copies of the album through to April 2007. Worldwide, the album has sold an estimated 6 million copies making it the best selling remix album of all time.

Invincible (2001)
    To date it has sold 8 million copies worldwide.

Hit By Ban Bus!

[quote=bychance;1172908]I know he changed the lyrics, and/or bleeped them out in the music video. What BS. It wasn't a big deal.

um not dude.. you said he wasn't aniti-semitic I was proving he was and I guess it is a big deal if your Jewish.

How can you be the best selling artist of all time and have your last few albums hardly sell anything?

it's called karma.. what goes around comes around and it's coming around. Not everyone is willing to let his actions go unnoticed.

I'm going to sign off before this becomes ugly, Michael Jackson and his family tree aren't worth getting into a board tiff.

take a chill pill and peace out

I don't have a stick... can I use a fork?

*poke*

Crazy pedo freak!

*runs*
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

he is busy recording tracks for his highly-anticipated new album.

LOL

By whom?

The only people I can imagine anticipating are his fantards.

The guy is a freak. And whether he did, or didn't, the molestation allegation have absolutely shredded his career.
    ssabmud

It doesn't matter if he sells 10 million copies of his albums, if he's spending gazillions making them. He takes years to record and the longer he takes the more money he spends, and the finished product doesn't recoup its recording costs. There were rumours his last album was going to be scrapped because it would cost his record company too much to promote it.

He can't sell the tens of millions he needs to cover the costs of his overblown ego-tripping. He thinks he's going to make another Thriller, but he just doesn't have enough fans left. His last album sold 8 million worldwide, but over how long a period? You make the most money just after an album is released, over the years a lot of sales would be at a discounted price.

I don't know how long ago his albums have been re certificated (or whatever yo call it) but I'm sure by now Invincible has sold more. The album wasn't that great, save for a few mid-tempo tracks like the one with Floetry.

Thriller was re-released as a 25th anniversary with DVD extras last year, and it sold another million in a short period of time. People like Thriller, so if MJ can release quality music again, repair his image (I know thats far fetched) he'll be able to at least go back to how it was in the 90s.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information