Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson focusing on comeback album

He's not going to be involved in any personal relationships with women until he gets this record done.

Oh, please. When has he ever had a normal personal relationship with a woman?

I don't believe the nanny story for a minute.

Oh goodie!!!!

*grabs popcorn and waits for jacko fantard to chime in about the big news*
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Michael Jackson has reportedly put his personal life on hold

and children the world over breathed a sigh of relief

there will never be a come back album.... he's already made a few and they tanked. People don't want to see a middle aged white woman grab her crotch and sing "hee hee"

The only comeback he's gonna have is if Lifetime casts him as the lead in "Latoya: The Other Side of Jackson"

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

He's doing this because he's broke. He's a pedo who doesn't deserve to be on top again. Jmo. And I'm not in the mood for any of his fantards to jump down my throat because I called him a pedo. He's a Chester the Molestor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

How many times is he going to 'dump his nanny'? She's still around. She's not the nanny anymore anyway, she's the governess and his assistant. Half baked article.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    can you come back from being a child molester?
    No not really, but whats thats got to do with Michael Jackson?

You guys believing that Michael Jackson is only recording an album for money obviously don't know anything about the music industry and how money is earned and distributed. Give me a break, him recording one album is not going to pay off his debt. He still has alot of income coming in this year from his ATV catalog and I guarantee he will bring in more cash with that, than he would make with an album in a year.

Don't forget about the money he has fork up to record/produce/promote/etc. an album, most of the money he will earn back from that album will go to pay off that recording/producing/promoting/etc. debt. And with the way record sales are going these days, if he were looking for a secure way to earn cash, recording an album would not be the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    He's not going to be involved in any personal relationships with women until he gets this record done.

Oh, please. When has he ever had a normal personal relationship with a woman?

I don't believe the nanny story for a minute.
    Like you would know that.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^AABBCC doesn't know that, but all of the kids he molested sure do.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Michael owes Sony so much money from the other c/d/s that tanked, he owes his friends, he freakin owes his vet. He never pays so on top of being a pervert he's a dead beat. He makes my skin crawl.

AND On top of taking a crack at Jews the man doesn't even like black people, the only time he remembers he's black is when he's in trouble and suddenly Al and Jesse are his best friends. Don't even go the route of his skin problem, my sister in law has it for real and I'm here to tell you Jackson doesn't.

BTW about that feed the world charity he headed then couldn't account for the money, he said it was his Mormon accountants that were to blame. He's a all around idiot, pervert, egotist and twit.

The king of pop had nothing to do with music.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^AABBCC doesn't know that, but all of the kids he molested sure do.
    Oh yes, the imaginary molested kids

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Michael owes Sony so much money from the other c/d/s that tanked, he owes his friends, he freakin owes his vet. He never pays so on top of being a pervert he's a dead beat. He makes my skin crawl.

AND On top of taking a crack at Jews the man doesn't even like black people, the only time he remembers he's black is when he's in trouble and suddenly Al and Jesse are his best friends. Don't even go the route of his skin problem, my sister in law has it for real and I'm here to tell you Jackson doesn't.

BTW about that feed the world charity he headed then couldn't account for the money, he said it was his Mormon accountants that were to blame. He's a all around idiot, pervert, egotist and twit.

The king of pop had nothing to do with music.
    My best friend's baby daddy's friend's cousin also told me he don't got no skin problem either. Even though its been documented in his criminal record, and his doctor testified under oath, and Lee Thomas has it for real and supported him, he don't got no vevtervergo or whatever.

the man doesn't even like black people, the only time he remembers he's black is when he's in trouble and suddenly Al and Jesse are his best friends.
    Oh please. His mama black, his papa black, his sisters are black, his brothers are black, etc.

What happened... was it all the Black organizations Michael Jackson supported? Or that he is the biggest single donor to the United Negro College Fund? Was it than when helled out cash to save Gary, Indiana, his hometown that broke the camel's back for you? Bought, than donated new textbooks for inner city kids in LA, NJ and NYC? Invited busloads of disadvantaged underprivileged inner city kids and their families to Neverland? (I'm sure you're just going to say he molested them all with everyone body watching LOL). When he bought the ATV catalog, all the black artists on it, he gave them their publishing back, including the originator Little Richard..? Or was it the black churches that were burned down that he paid to be rebuilt? Or was it when he paid for [one of the Temptation's member] funeral because there wasn't enough? Or attended Barry White's funeral, whose death went virtually unnoticed? Or when MJ was made a King in Africa in a small village of Daka, Senegal, crowned in 1992 (who are black Americans to challenge the motherland's decision LMFAO).

I didn't see no black folks getting mad at Michael that same year when he was doing ish like 'Remember The Time' when he made the ancient Egyptians black. Or as an R&B cat, he always had Black, dark skin love interests in all his music videos which is a rarity theses days. Or that that this man idolizes James Brown since his youth, who is the epitome of black pride. And James Brown has given Michael Jackson his God blessing. He loves him, and MJ loves him back, so that speaks for itself. I was going to add some things about his Sammy Davis Jr. tribute, him dedicating his 'Thriller' Grammy in 1984 to Jackie Wilson who had recently died at the time, him being the first black artist to be played on MTV, how the African Ambassadors Wives from Sister 2 Sister magazine honored him for his efforts in Africa (where his nanny attended with him) a few years ago, or being the male with the most Ebony magazine covers, and ish like that, but no that would make him look like he don't like black people

And for the record, MJ and his family knew Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson since the late 70s/early 80s, so that point is moot too! (It was whatshisface, Don King? who was apart of the Victory tour. I'm sure he was in hella trouble during Thriller boo).

See, look what you've done, jheri curl activator all over this post. Now, I never done heard anything about Jewish people. Considering Debbie Rowe is Jewish, I don't think he has any problem with Jews... wasn't Sammy Davis Jr. a Jew too?

Good luck with this one!
    Last edited by bychance; April 26th, 2008 at 12:56 AM. Reason: needed to pop extra knowledge

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ hello Michael is that you?

LMAO!!!!!! are you kidding me?

Neverland isn't that the place he forgets to pay rent on? Ah Jesse Jackson the man who never met a camera or woman he didn't like.

We are never going to see eye to eye on this because I have a thing against child molesters.. He paid 15 million by his own account to shut up one of the kids.

I know Michael loves his people thats why when wanted to rent a vagina he kept picking white women.

btw are we making fun of the fact I'm from the south?

^^ hello Michael is that you?

LMAO!!!!!! are you kidding me?

Neverland isn't that the place he forgets to pay rent on? Ah Jesse Jackson the man who never met a camera or woman he didn't like.

We are never going to see eye to eye on this because I have a thing against child molesters.. He paid 15 million by his own account to shut up one of the kids.

I know Michael loves his people thats why when wanted to rent a vagina he kept picking white women.

btw are we making fun of the fact I'm from the south?
    He didn't pick white women, it was a white woman who offered her uterus to him first Had she been black, he would of gave her his sperm too. It didn't matter. He said Blanket's mother is black. I think he may actually be telling the truth, because Prince II/Blanket is the only one who looks like him, with his original nose, full lips, naptural hair, darker skin, etc.

He didn't pay 15 million by his own account to shut up one the kids...oops, you mean the father Evan Chandler, who sued, not prosecute, the man who abused his kid, and got some money from Michael Jackson's insurance company, so he can make more crappy screen plays like 'Robin Hood: Men in Tights' (1993) borderline B-movies. No offense to people who liked that movie.

First of all, let’s get one thing straight. There were two cases against Michael Jackson in 1993 - the criminal case and the civil case. Michael settled the civil case, reportedly paying the Chandlers $20 million. Many people say that he “paid off” his accuser but this assumption does not make sense if you take into consideration the following facts:

1) The settlement did NOT prevent the boy from testifying in the criminal trial. It makes no sense to say that Michael bought his silence. It was Jordan’s own decision not to testify.

2) If Michael wanted to pay off his accuser, why didn’t he do it at the very beginning? Evan Chandler made a demand for $20 million before authorities knew about the alleged abuse. If Michael wanted to buy their silence, like many people claim he did, why didn’t he do it right then? Before the police trashed his home, before he was publicly humiliated, before he was subjected to a dehumanizing search of his private parts? He could have bought their silence right from the get go and avoided the whole ordeal. Instead he rejected Evan Chandler’s initial demand for money. Why would a guilty man do that?

3) Even if we illogically dismiss the first two points, it still doesn’t make sense to say that Michael bought Jordan Chandler’s silence. If Michael’s plan was to settle the civil lawsuit in order to prevent the boy from cooperating with authorities in the criminal trial, wouldn’t it have been beneficial to him if the civil trial occurred first? So why did Michael Jackson file a motion asking for the criminal trial to take place first if his whole plan was to pay the boy off? If the criminal trial was first, Michael wouldn’t have had an opportunity to buy Jordan’s silence. His actions (asking for the criminal trial to precede the civil trial) are contradictory of his alleged motives (settling the civil suit to prevent the boy from testifying against him).

Or not to forget that Jackson did not acknowledge any wrongdoing, which both the parents signed...its written on the document.

But you're right about one thing, we'll never see eye to eye.

CRACK IS WACK. I AM TOO RICH TO BUY CRACK.
    WHERE ARE THE RECEIPTS? You know its a shame they didn't get married. They could of been crazy together.

Last edited by bychance; April 26th, 2008 at 01:23 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ no cause I'm right and your windy...

I'll leave the battle for another day it's 2 here it is what it is your never going to believe the truth because you still see the moon walking Michael of the Thriller years You would rather believe him than the children.. don't feel bad most adults feel the same way.

^^ no cause I'm right and your windy...

I'll leave the battle for another day it's 2 here it is what it is your never going to believe the truth because you still see the moon walking Michael of the Thriller years You would rather believe him than the children.. don't feel bad most adults feel the same way.
    What children?

I feel bad for the people who lump grifters with real victims of abuse. I feel bad for all the citizens of Santa Barbara whose tax money went to waste. At 16 years old Janet Arvizo accuses her father of false imprisonment. Davelin Arvizo and Janet Arvizo accuses David Arvizo of child molestation and false imprisonment. Janet Arvizo accuses JC Penny of child molestation and false imprisonment. The Michael Jackson claim is the THIRD CLAIM OF CHILD MOLESTATION and FALSE IMPRISONMENT. I feel bad for all the other celebrities that these same people bothered and hasted for some money like George Lopez, Jay Leno, Chris Tucker and his girlfriend, Verna Johnson, etc. I feel bad for Latinos that the moms tried to band them together in regards to a rude, presumptious comment she made to a Hispanic juror.

But most of all, I feel bad that people think the 'truth' is Michael Jackson molested some kids.

Its just a coincidence thats all

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

Its sad that Adolf Hitler made that quote.

let me whisper in your ear tell you sunthing that you might like to hear

LOL never fails.. the long manifestos, the vehement defense of a broke-ass pedo that had to be refinanced a dozen times to stave off bankrupty, the leech who takes advantage of well meaning people, princes, and other wealthy friends till they kick him to the curb....

Ahh jacko.. your mangled face and delusional world amuse me so. Drop a new album, it'll tank like the last one.

also

There was a civil case, and the night before the kid was supposed to get on the stand and describe jacko's barberpole looking junk, Jacko's insurance company stepped in and paid him off because they knew he'd lose and they didn't want their cash cow going to jail

secondly, there was no criminal trial because ther 20 mil effectively bought the kids silence and back then there was no statute saying ALL molestation cases MUST go to criminal trial. That happened as a result of this case.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

There you again, Grimm, spouting off facts as if they mean something.

My my, didn't we all just dip our tongues in some acid today.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information