Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Michael Hutchence's 'desperate' last hours

A*O

To be fair the guy who played Andrew Farriss (keyboards and main songwriter) was a spooky lookalike. Some of the other brothers were pretty accurate too. The Paula Yates was craptastic and the Bono - bwaaahahahahah! I think MH was so wasted on drugs and self-pity he didn't know what he was doing at the end.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

His story always makes me sad. Drugs suck mmkay. I guess people can say lots about Bob Geldof but I do think it was pretty great of him to take in Tiger and raise her with her sisters. He didn't have to do that.
    FaithyH and Sunrider like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

why is this shit even being brought up again? it's been over for a long damn time. does rehashing this shit every damn time some show comes on help anyone or anything?
    holly, Rusalka and Kittylady like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Well at least we have something to read other than the Leann and Brandi Show where Eddie plays the stupid neighbor.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

i suppose...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Exactly, Sluce. I am sure you could start another thread if you wanted to, Mel.

of course. it's totally important to beat this dead horse's carcass.. I mean, he's only been dead 16 years. we SHOULD discuss ONE MORE TIME whether or not it was suicide or accidental beat off erotic asphyxiation.
    Brookie likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Mel, this has arisen out of a new tv show. In Australia. If it is bad news for you, go play somewhere else.

We need a new thread category here - "Dead Horses That We'll Be Beating for Years to Come".
    Beeyotch, BoogsBun, Novice and 2 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

yeah, i know. it's just so.... icky. why would it be bad news for me?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

With certain celebs, I don't think people ever get over rehashing their deaths - Elvis, Bruce Lee, Marilyn Monroe, JFK, and on and on. Statements from the detectives who were there are the time do shed some light on what happened, which makes sense for putting out a new article.
    rollo likes this.

It is old news but with the show in Australia or the USA or where ever coming out or just been shown its all rehashed for headlines and more views. I think he just had too much really too much of the sex god status/drugs/everything handed to him once he was famous. Whats that saying about leaving a good looking corpse? shame really. Is it wrong of me to wish Bieber would hurry up with his own overdose story get into rehab and disappear from the headlines?
    I used to be Snow White but I drifted.... Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    He suffered a head injury when he fell after a drink/drug fuelled fight with a cab driver in Copenhagen. Band mates say that apart from the loss of smell/taste he was a different person afterwards. It was always going to end in tears. I'm sure he and Paula were doing lotsa drugs.
    I didn't know about the fight. It was sad to see him go downhill, and I do believe Paula and him were doing drugs and that's why Bob was keen to take care of Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    To be fair the guy who played Andrew Farriss (keyboards and main songwriter) was a spooky lookalike. Some of the other brothers were pretty accurate too. The Paula Yates was craptastic and the Bono - bwaaahahahahah! I think MH was so wasted on drugs and self-pity he didn't know what he was doing at the end.
    Agree. It's like the show wanted to have it's cake and eat it - Paula was the love of MH's life, but she was also a grubby tabloid whore calling the paps on them all the time despite her complaints that she hated it. Way to go with the victim blaming and groupie stereotype guys!

A*O

I'm not sure she was necessarily the love of his life but she was certainly his match sexually. Just as she decided she wanted Geldof (and got him) the minute she set eyes on him, she did the same with MH and basically fucked him into submission. I actually remember the infamous breakfast show TV interview she did with MH and she practically seduced him in front of the camera there and then. The sexual chemistry just fizzed off the screen. After the interview they went back to his hotel and the rest is history. She wasn't especially beautiful or smart but she was a very dirrrrrty girl and men just couldn't resist for some reason. She was also into the kinky stuff and so by all accounts was MH so in that respect they probably were well matched. Maybe that's why the autoerotic asphyxiation theory isn't completely ridiculous, especially if he was completely wired on coke and booze.

A grab from the infamous "On The Bed With Paula" interview. Just look at the body language.

If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information