Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: Michael Hutchence's daughter 'living in a squat after getting 500 inheritance'

Born 1982. My sis was 18 when I was 5 I think? She left he all of her great records for me to play.

EDIT - I was lucky enough that MTV and VHI actually played music videos back then.
    SHELLEE likes this.

OLD LADY ALERT: I saw them at a 3-day festival in 1984, the week that Original Sin went to #1 (I remember because Michael came on stage yelling "thanks for number one!" before launching into it). They played during the afternoon because they weren't even headliners (it was Talking Heads, Simple Minds and The Pretenders) but they were one of the highlights, Michael just had so much energy. My friend and I lived on pancakes all weekend, and a few times we hung out at the pancake tent with the INXS boys, smoking their weed. Good times.

eta: I just found the video and it was actually at night. Must have been all the pancakes/weed messing with my memory.
    Last edited by faithanne; July 11th, 2019 at 06:59 PM.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

That sounds like the concert of a lifetime. I love all those bands. To have seen them when they and you were young? Awesomeness.
    Mrs P likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

And the Eurythmics! Forgot about them.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    OLD LADY ALERT: I saw them at a 3-day festival in 1984, the week that Original Sin went to #1 (I remember because Michael came on stage yelling "thanks for number one!" before launching into it). They played during the afternoon because they weren't even headliners (it was Talking Heads, Simple Minds and The Pretenders) but they were one of the highlights, Michael just had so much energy. My friend and I lived on pancakes all weekend, and a few times we hung out at the pancake tent with the INXS boys, smoking their weed. Good times.

eta: I just found the video and it was actually at night. Must have been all the pancakes/weed messing with my memory.
    awesome!!!

I love being old sometimes.
    sparkles, Waterslide and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post

I am so jealous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    That sounds like the concert of a lifetime. I love all those bands. To have seen them when they and you were young? Awesomeness.
    It would have been cool to also have Midnight Oil there singing "Blue Sky Mine"....
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It would have been cool to also have Midnight Oil there singing "Blue Sky Mine"....
    Lol I saw them live at a free concert at Wanda Beach (huge sand dune beach near Cronulla) back in maybe '81 or '82 where Peter Garrett played the entire set wearing a pair of Union Jack undies and nothing else.

eta: this is what happens when you're ancient... just checked the video and he started out wearing a t-shirt and trousers but he must have stripped down to the Union Jack scungies by the end.
    sprynkles, Novice and sparkles like this.

It's not all doom and gloom

Proud Pixie and Fifi Geldof throw their support behind beaming half-sister Tiger Lily Hutchence as she graduates from Goldsmiths University

• Tiger Lily was adopted by Live Aid founder Bob Geldof after his ex-wife Paula Yates died of a heroin overdose in 2000 when the child was four years old
    • She was joined by her half-sisters, Fifi and Pixie Geldof, at the joyful ceremony on Thursday at Goldsmiths, University of London

By SEAN O'GRADY FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 11:33, 20 July 2019 | UPDATED: 16:33, 20 July 2019

Tiger Lily Hutchence, the daughter of late rock star Michael Hutchence, looked in high spirits as she graduated from university this week.
    She was joined by her half-sisters, Fifi and Pixie Geldof, at the joyful ceremony on Thursday at Goldsmiths, University of London.
    The graduate, 22, looked stunning for the snap, donning a dark sleeveless dress with a cherry print which she paired with a green bomber jacket.

+4

Family: Tiger Lily Hutchence, 22, (left) looked in high spirits as she graduated from university where she was joined by sisters Pixie, 28, (middle) and Fifi Geldof, 36 (right)

Tiger Lily was adopted by Live Aid founder Bob Geldof after his ex-wife Paula Yates died of a heroin overdose in 2000 when the child was four years old.
    A documentary about Tiger Lily's father called Mystify: Michael Hutchence had its world premiere in April.

+4

Past: Tiger Lily was adopted by Live Aid founder Bob Geldof after his ex-wife Paula Yates died of a heroin overdose in 2000 when the child was four years old (pictured with Pixie)

Filmmaker Richard Lowenstein confirmed that Tiger Lily had a mixed response to some of the footage during an interview on Australia's Today show.
    'Tiger Lily loved it but she did say, "I don't think I ever want to see that again", because it was so emotionally tumultuous,' Lowenstein said.
    During a recent interview with A Current Affair, Lowenstein spoke about what it was like to meet Tiger lily while working on the documentary.
    'I couldn't stop laughing. I'd be saying, "You have no idea, I used to be with your dad and he'd say exactly the same thing as you just said", and she'd go, "Tell me," and I'd tell her stories and she was very moved by them,' he said.

+4

Film: A documentary about Tiger Lily's father called Mystify: Michael Hutchence had its world premiere in April (Michael pictured with Paula Yates and Tiger Lily in 1997)

Lowenstein said he gifted Tiger with one of Michael's old jumpers and one of his acoustic guitars, which 'really broke her up'.
    Tiger Lily, whose full name is Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence, has stayed out of the spotlight since the deaths of both her parents.
    Michael died by suicide aged 37 in November 1997, and her mother Paula Yates overdosed on heroin in September 2000, aged 41.
    It is believed he took his own life at the height of a bitter custody row over Ms Yates' children with her husband Bob Geldof, who was given custody of Tiger Lily.

+4

Custody: It is believed Michael took his own life at the height of a custody row over Ms Yates' children with her husband Bob Geldof, who was given custody of Tiger Lily (pictured in 2008)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...raduation.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It is believed Michael took his own life at the height of a custody row over Ms Yates' children with her husband Bob Geldof
    I think there are just as many people that think it was auto erotic asphyxiation gone wrong

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's what I thought it was.
    Novice likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have never heard it was ruled a suicide. Always thought the auto thing.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Gold Member

My friend and I lived on pancakes all weekend
    I was 18 in 1984 - just starting college - and living in pancakes then - and now - while watching these concerts would be a dream! lol.

fuck im getting old.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information