Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Mia Farrow: it's possible Frank Sinatra is Ronan's father, not Woody Allen

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    she can't be that dumb. she has a masters from Columbia.

I've met a lot of raging idiots with a Masters from Columbia. I'm sure his connections helped. Uber rich morons in Upper Manhattan go to Columbia for their Masters the same way a normal idiot would go to a community college. It's local and they can afford it.

Uh, no they don't. Columbia isn't a state school. There is no discount for Manhattan residents.

BTW Becky there aren't too many uber rich people living in Upper Manhattan anyway. Washington and Morningside Heights aren't exactly affluent areas.
    sputnik likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

i know smarties with degrees from columbia and one absolute dolt who is so dumb, i'm stunned she can tie her shoes in the morning. but common sense has nothing to do with being able to take tests and churn out a short thesis.
    sluce likes this.

You can be intellectually smart but very dumb in other ways. I know a few people like that..

Hit By Ban Bus!

You don't need a "discount" if you are uber rich. We're talking about Woody Allen here.

And I have been shocked by how many people are buying their papers on line. My daughter's housemate had a 10 page paper due and was overwhelmed with other work. She got a contact from someone else and then paid $10 a page. She sent them the requirements, and I assume everything else needed. In 5 days they emailed her a paper. She said it was good, but not great, since the person who wrote obviously did not speak english as their first language, Still she spent just an hour cleaning it up, submitted it and got a 92. My daughter was pissed because she spent days on her paper and got an 88. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ribbit View Post
    You don't need a "discount" if you are uber rich. We're talking about Woody Allen here.
    Yes, I know. We're also talking about Columbia, and it's not on a par with community college.

BTW- Did your Postpimp send you in here?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I need a postpimp... I been giving my posts away!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member

Columbia School of Education has a specialized program for those with learning disabilities to learn to teach others with LDs.

Applied Sciences of Learning and Special Education @ Teachers College :: Welcome!
    Program in Learning Disabilities - Teachers College, Columbia University in New York, NY - Graduate Program Information at Petersons.com

Ennis Cosby went there and he was very dyslexic.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

yes, and having a learning disability doesn't mean someone is 'mentally disabled', 'wasn't all there', is 'very simple', or 'has an IQ of less than 100'.

one can have intelligence and an LD.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; October 4th, 2013 at 09:28 PM.
    Bombshell and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Columbia School of Education has a specialized program for those with learning disabilities to learn to teach others with LDs.

Applied Sciences of Learning and Special Education @ Teachers College :: Welcome!
    Program in Learning Disabilities - Teachers College, Columbia University in New York, NY - Graduate Program Information at Petersons.com

Ennis Cosby went there and he was very dyslexic.
    Interesting! I too have friends who attended Columbia, I have never heard of this program ^. I didn't mean to start a debate by asking, she just comes across as being so...I can't even think of the right word, I want to say "docile" but that's not really it. And when someone brought up the adoptions and how the adopted daughters look like a mini Soon and a mini Dylan...I thought: Yeah, maybe she is just not able to fully process all of this.
    olivia likes this.

Mia claimed that Soon-Yi was basically retarded and could barely string a sentence together, and also younger than her age, but Soon-Yi denied it. Soon-Yi said in an interview with Time magazine in 1992, "This October I will be 22. Look at my driver's license and passport. I was not raped, molested or manipulated as Mia has hysterically charged, nor am I retarded or mentally slow as she would have you believe." According to Wiki, she graduated with her bachelor's in 1995 and then got her master's degree in special education from Columbia University. In the same article, it stated that Soon-Yi had a learning disability either caused or compounded by the fact that she was a non-native speaker, but overcame it enough to be taking (at the time of the scandal) regular college classes and maintaining a B average. That's the same article where Soon-Yi claims that while she's grateful to Mia and Andre Previn for adopting her, she considers her Vietnamese parents her real parents (she was adopted at age 7 by the Previns) and Andre dropped out of her life some time prior and Mia was "never maternal." She said Mia was violent to her (which Mia admitted in her autobiography) and that's why she left home.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Interesting! I too have friends who attended Columbia, I have never heard of this program ^. I didn't mean to start a debate by asking, she just comes across as being so...I can't even think of the right word, I want to say "docile" but that's not really it. And when someone brought up the adoptions and how the adopted daughters look like a mini Soon and a mini Dylan...I thought: Yeah, maybe she is just not able to fully process all of this.
    That's the feeling I get to, that Soon Yi isn't really "with it". I don't think she's a brilliant dyslexic like Jack Horner or Da Vinci.
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

lol, she could be dyslexic and be of average intelligence. it's not idiot or genius. their IQ range would be the same as people without dyslexia, as it isn't connected to intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    You can be intellectually smart but very dumb in other ways. I know a few people like that..
    Hey! I resemble that remark!
    Sarzy likes this.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information