Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Mia Farrow: it's possible Frank Sinatra is Ronan's father, not Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Ronan looks like his mother's dad, John Farrow, imo:

Damn ipad won't let me put link in.
    Oh, wow. This only seems to prove Farrow had daddy issues, because this man looks like Frank Sinatra, the man she - briefly - married. So yeah, son can look like Sinatra because maternal grandpa looked like Sinatra!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Barbara probably knew what she was getting into with Frank, based on his past history with Nancy, Ava and Mia. But I agree that she could've said anything other than, "It"s a possibility." But how do you get out of that question when a reporter asks it? Any answer's gonna leave you open, except, "No." If she'd responded, "Why is that relevant?" Or, "what does it have to do with anything?" headlines would be the same. And even if she'd said "No, Woody's his dad," people/news outlets still would've been drawn to the story and wondered and there'd be some big US story about a Picture Comparison! Tell us what's different! Dad and Son?!?" kinda thing.

I'm curious to know what y'all think would've been the "right way out" of that question the reporter posed to her. She didn't just offer it up, after all.
    Personal opinion on the right way out of a question like that is that I think she could've shut down that line of questioning as intrusive and irrelevant right out of the gate without it becoming a major story. Celebs reject questions all the time, and as long as they're not overly rude or Kanyesque about their shut down, it never becomes anything. It's only a thing today because she threw gasoline on it with her coy answer, imo.
    rollo likes this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Cool

Maury Povich Invites Mia and Ronan Farrow For a Paternity Test!

Thursday October 3, 2013 11:27 AM EDT

Maury is offering his help to figure out who Ronan's real father is.
    Courtesy of Maury/Getty Images

News that Mia Farrow and Woody Allen’s 25-year-old son, Ronan, may have actually been fathered by Frank Sinatra came as a shock to many—but not Maury Povich!

“It doesn’t surprise me that another paternity story has emerged from Hollywood,” he told In Touch.

Not only is Maury unfazed by the news, but he also told In Touch that he’d be more than willing to help solve Ronan’s paternity on his eponymous daytime show.

Paternity Drama: Mia Farrow Reveals Her Son Ronan May Have Been Fathered By Frank Sinatra

“We would be honored to have Mia and her son join us in an effort to uncover the truth,” Maury said.

Mia hinted that Ronan may be a Sinatra in a new interview with Vanity Fair; she admitted that although her marriage to the singing legend was short-lived (they wed in 1966 and divorced in 1968), they “never really split up” even when she was seeing Woody Allen.

When asked if Frank could’ve father Ronan, who was born in 1987, she gave a very ambiguous “possibly.”

Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son.
    — Ronan Farrow (@RonanFarrow) October 2, 2013
    Ronan seems to be accepting of his dubious lineage, as demonstrated by a tweet in which he wrote, “Listen, we’re all *possibly* Frank Sinatra’s son.”

However, Maury made it clear that if the 25 year old wants closure, there’s nothing stopping The Maury Show from uncovering the truth—not even the fact that Ol’ Blue Eyes passed away in 1998.

“I’ve been doing this show for 25 years, and it wouldn’t be the first time we’ve solved a mystery from the grave,” Maury told In Touch.
    Maury Povich Invites Mia and Ronan Farrow For a Paternity Test! | In Touch Weekly
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Silver Member

^^^Actually, he kind of looks like Maury Povich in that picture.

He is a damned pedo,she is a mental slut,poor kids with issues.The boy looks like her and the way she was fucking around the father could be either..providing Sinatra could get it up back then!

And mama effie strolls in and breaks it all down to the basics. That's how you cut through the crap, folks.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Oh, wow. This only seems to prove Farrow had daddy issues, because this man looks like Frank Sinatra, the man she - briefly - married. So yeah, son can look like Sinatra because maternal grandpa looked like Sinatra!
    Yep, the John Farrow / Sinatra resemblance is striking.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    He is a damned pedo,she is a mental slut,poor kids with issues.The boy looks like her and the way she was fucking around the father could be either..providing Sinatra could get it up back then!
    Yes, exactly! Thank you!!

Somehow it never even occurred to me to question Frank's virility at any age. Damn, ol' Blue Eyes brainwashed me!

Seriously though, I heard he was a bit legendary with that. Sizewise as well. And that was after MANY drinks, mind you! So...age, pfeh. Meant nothin' to the Chairman of the Board.
    sluce likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

If Anthony Quinn and Tony Randall could produce babies in their late 70's-early 80's then surely old Frank could have cranked one out at 73.

Mia was a straight up ho, so no telling whose kid this could be. I'm betting they know, they're just being coy about it because Woody sucks.

I would think if it wasn't Woody they'd be shouting it from the rooftops too, but maybe who it is (or his surviving family) doesn't want this public.

Something creepy:

One of Woody's current adopted daughters looks a whole lot like Dylan.

How convenient that he now has a mini Soon Yi and a mini Dylan. WTF is wrong with Soon Yi?

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My stomach lurches every time I see that picture of him hugging the two girls.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post

How convenient that he now has a mini Soon Yi and a mini Dylan. WTF is wrong with Soon Yi?

In all seriousness, is she mentally disabled to an extent?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Ditto.
    Tritto.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I find it odd that he has a relationship with the Sinatra children. Apart from the fact they're so much older than him, why would Mia want them in his life? I really want this to be true but I'm on the fence because Ronan looks like Mia's clone and Mia and Frank looked alike, so it doesn't really prove anything. He's the Suri Cruise of his generation.

Yeah, this is something that doesn't make sense.Unless one of the Sinatras is Ronan's godparent?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Mine too.

One of his future wives is probably in that pic.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information