Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Mia Farrow: it's possible Frank Sinatra is Ronan's father, not Woody Allen

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    It reflects badly on Mia because if Frank was Ronan's biological father, why wouldn't she have gotten a DNA test when he was a kid during the custody trial? That would have severed Woody's possible custody claim without the case having dragged on for four years. She and Woody were never married and never lived together, his only claim was DNA. So if Ronan was someone else's biological kid, whooosh would've gone Woody's custody bid for him. Sure it would've been bad PR for Mia and probably pissed off Frank's wife, but was that more important than her kid's safety and mental health?

Also, the kid who blamed Woody for Lark Previn's death in that article is gross. Lark died at age 35, fifteen years after the scandal, after a long illness. Her husband said she had contracted HIV from a dirty needle at a shitty tattoo parlor back in the 90s. No one's fault except the douchebag tattoo artist.
    exactly. when someone can come up with an explanation for that, i'll entertain sinatra. till then, the farrows are trolling.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Do we really want to think about Mia doing Frank in the 1980's? And what about Mrs. Barbara Sinatra, the perfect trophy wife for Old Blue Eyes? The aunts have embraced Ronan, does that include the elusive and private Mrs. Sinatra? Should we call Kitty Kelly?

Wasn't this custody trial in the very early 90s? Was DNA used as routinely for paternity back then as it is today? My impression was that it was not, but perhaps I'm mistaken.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

They could do HLA tests long before DNA paternity testing, but google also tells us:

Subsequent advances in DNA testing technology during the 1980s and 1990s allowed parentage to be established with 99.99% accuracy or higher.[12]

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Barbara weighs in:

Barbara Sinatra: Frank Sinatra, Ronan Farrow rumor 'phony'

Rumors that Mia Farrow’s son was fathered by the late Frank Sinatra is “a phony deal,” Sinatra’s widow, Barbara Sinatra, said Wednesday.Farrow, who was married to Sinatra for 18 months from July 1966, revealed to Vanity Fair in the magazine’s November issue that the son she had while with Woody Allen was “possibly” Sinatra’s.

The son, Ronan Farrow, is 25, so Sinatra would have been 73 at the time of his birth. A DNA test has not been performed.

Sinatra married Barbara Sinatra in 1976 and the couple lived primarily in Rancho Mirage in the late 1980s. But Mia Farrow told Vanity Fair she and Sinatra “never really split up.”

Ronan Farrow tweeted Wednesday, “Listen, we’re all possibly Frank Sinatra’s son.”

A representative for Allen told The Associated Press, “The article is so fictitious and extravagantly absurd that he is not going to comment.”

Barbara Sinatra, who still maintains a house in Rancho Mirage, hadn’t heard of the reports when reached by telephone by The Desert Sun.

But then she said, “I can’t hardly believe that. It’s just a bunch of junk. There’s always junk written — lies that aren’t true.”

Frank Sinatra’s probate case was heavily covered by the media after his death in Beverly Hills in 1998. Barbara Sinatra said there was nothing left to Ronan Farrow from her husband’s estate.

Nancy Sinatra, who also has a home in Rancho Mirage, told Vanity Fair that Ronan Farrow “is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives.”

But Barbara said, “It sounds like a phony to me.”

http://www.mydesert.com/article/2013...a-Sinatra-says

I find it odd that he has a relationship with the Sinatra children. Apart from the fact they're so much older than him, why would Mia want them in his life? I really want this to be true but I'm on the fence because Ronan looks like Mia's clone and Mia and Frank looked alike, so it doesn't really prove anything. He's the Suri Cruise of his generation.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Since we all know woodys a controlling freak, is it possible that farrow was desperate to get pregnant to please woody and his desire for a daughter, called frank in a desperate plea for help. And you know frank would poke it.

Then, during the custody, she didn't disclose because she was still terrified of woody and what he may try with the other kids?

Just a rationale, I think she was mentally abused by woody. I also think she's a freak who thrives on being the victim so who knows.
    Kathie_Moffett and olivia like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Ronan looks like his mother's dad, John Farrow, imo:

http://www.latimes.com/includes/proj...ohn_farrow.jpg

Damn ipad won't let me put link in.
    Posted from my fucking iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    Ronan looks like his mother's dad, John Farrow, imo:

http://www.latimes.com/includes/proj...ohn_farrow.jpg

Damn ipad won't let me put link in.
    He does. And he also looks a lot like Mia. He does have the blue eyes, but so does she.

I find it odd that he has a relationship with the Sinatra children.
    I find everything about Mia Farrow and Woody Allen odd.

Oh wow. I thought Barbara Sinatra was dead. This is double-y shitty of Mia to say then, since if it was true then Frank would've been cheating on Barbara. Frank is long dead and can't confirm or deny it, so let his widow live in peace. Telling the media that you were boffing an old guy while his widow is still alive is such a scumbag move, especially when you don't have proof and now that old lady is going to be harassed by the media. "We're not going to bother to get a DNA test but we WILL blabber about it to a journalist." STFU.
    rollo likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Barbara probably knew what she was getting into with Frank, based on his past history with Nancy, Ava and Mia. But I agree that she could've said anything other than, "It"s a possibility." But how do you get out of that question when a reporter asks it? Any answer's gonna leave you open, except, "No." If she'd responded, "Why is that relevant?" Or, "what does it have to do with anything?" headlines would be the same. And even if she'd said "No, Woody's his dad," people/news outlets still would've been drawn to the story and wondered and there'd be some big US story about a Picture Comparison! Tell us what's different! Dad and Son?!?" kinda thing.

I'm curious to know what y'all think would've been the "right way out" of that question the reporter posed to her. She didn't just offer it up, after all.

Didn't Barbara and Frank first hook up when she was still married to Zeppo Marx? I'm sure there was a thread about her book on here a while back
    McJag and Brookie like this.

Bronze Member

Doesn't matter to me who his father is, Ronan seems to have made good of himself so far. I don't care who fathered him, he came from a reportedly shitty, dysfunctional, rumor filled background and has seemingly tried to help and better the world since then. Is that due to his mothering or his own manhood? Who knows? Who cares? Ronan did the work, and deserves the credit for it. I dont care who his father is, his father didn't make it a priority to help those less fortunate than him. Ronan deserves the credit for what he has done and shouldn't have his name attached to adultery or molestation, which he hasn't done. He is doing a lot more for humanity than some other rich kids I can think of, I credit him that.

Quote Originally Posted by cnynrnr View Post
    Doesn't matter to me who his father is, Ronan seems to have made good of himself so far. I don't care who fathered him, he came from a reportedly shitty, dysfunctional, rumor filled background and has seemingly tried to help and better the world since then. Is that due to his mothering or his own manhood? Who knows? Who cares? Ronan did the work, and deserves the credit for it. I dont care who his father is, his father didn't make it a priority to help those less fortunate than him. Ronan deserves the credit for what he has done and shouldn't have his name attached to adultery or molestation, which he hasn't done. He is doing a lot more for humanity than some other rich kids I can think of, I credit him that.
    But do you care who his father is?
    Brookie likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Shitass! I wanted to italicize shitass but couldn't figure out how. Anyway, I was trying to be funny.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information