Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Mia Farrow: it's possible Frank Sinatra is Ronan's father, not Woody Allen

Elite Member

To respond to the paternity test thing, first off maybe Mia didn't want to know and didn't care. Woody's name was on Ronan's birth certificate. In most states , that's paternity.

With most of her kids being adopted, obsessing over Ronan's bio dad may not have been her priority. Maybe she felt like that it was Ronan's issue to sort out, not hers. Anyway, if she revealed he was Sinatra's bio kid, rather than Woody's, the press interference in her life would have been even MUCH greater.

He's Sinatra's bio kid, I'm fully convinced, but in the Farrow family that wasn't really very important. Woody was his legal dad. Woody had some custody rights over Ronan for a while, took him to Europe on vacation as a young child. Something cut that short. It wasn't the courts. Ronan quit seeing Woody at all for reasons that aren't public when he was still very young. This is when the rumors started that Sinatra stepped in and may have threatened Allen. Or maybe Allen insisted on visitation with Ronan out of revenge and found out he didn't really care about the kid very much. So he gave it up.
    greysfang and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

I say he is Frank's kid and she didn't admit it earlier because then victim role would not be as strong.
    Mel1973 likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

^^ 'cause she's a fucking whacko.

this is all bullshit, and mia is trolling people. we all know who the real father is.

sluce and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    To respond to the paternity test thing, first off maybe Mia didn't want to know and didn't care. Woody's name was on Ronan's birth certificate. In most states , that's paternity.

With most of her kids being adopted, obsessing over Ronan's bio dad may not have been her priority. Maybe she felt like that it was Ronan's issue to sort out, not hers. Anyway, if she revealed he was Sinatra's bio kid, rather than Woody's, the press interference in her life would have been even MUCH greater.

He's Sinatra's bio kid, I'm fully convinced, but in the Farrow family that wasn't really very important. Woody was his legal dad. Woody had some custody rights over Ronan for a while, took him to Europe on vacation as a young child. Something cut that short. It wasn't the courts. Ronan quit seeing Woody at all for reasons that aren't public when he was still very young. This is when the rumors started that Sinatra stepped in and may have threatened Allen. Or maybe Allen insisted on visitation with Ronan out of revenge and found out he didn't really care about the kid very much. So he gave it up.

He does look like him especially the blue eyes but I used to wonder why she wouldn't come out with it before. But maybe she felt that if people felt she had lied about paternity, it would make her look very casual about parenting connections with their fathers and bolster WA's claim that SY was never a daughter to him. Hmmm

I truly hope he is Frank's son. Just saw this being reported online and came here to see if it was up yet, you guys are fast! Already 5 pages in...
    olivia likes this.

Elite Member

I don't really care as long as she has communicated whatever she needs to to her son and this is not the first place he's hearing it. It doesn't sound like it is. Perhaps this is something he and his mom both joke around about. Maybe she's never had a paternity test done, and maybe Ronan prefers it that way so that he can think his father is whoever he wants it to be. As long as the son is OK with what she says publicly, it doesn't really bug me.
    sluce and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    The statement from Sinatra's daughter is very telling. I say he is Frank's son.
    I totally agree. The kid is the spitting image of Frank, IMO.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

linkety to previous thread for those interested.

Woody Allen is a creep
    Novice likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Ronan, originally named Satchel Ronan O'Sullivan Farrow
    So, he was never given the Allen name?

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    So, he was never given the Allen name?
    She wanted to slip in an anagram for Sinatra, but the options were limited.
    llamamama likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

lips, eyes, chin.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hands, knees and bumps-a-daisy!
    Air Quotes likes this.

A*O

It would be easy enough to check the DNA via Sinatra's other kids but the physical resemblance alone means I'm in Team Frank. The whole Allen/Farrow family is so royally fucked up anyway I doubt this news will make much difference.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Bronze Member

"If Dylan still can't say Woody's name, after all this time, that's pretty messed up...on Dylan's part. That's a lot of years to allow one asshole to play such a prominent role. Kill the fucker in your head and be done with it, Dylan."

I don't think any victim of sexual abuse, especially as a child, should be judged for not getting over it fully. If those allegations are true she went through a traumatising period as a young child. Maybe all the therapy in the world isn't enough to help her move past him so she compartmentalised and got on with the rest of her life. Her experience, her response. I'm sure she doesn't want him to win' but maybe she can't just be done with it.

It reflects badly on Mia because if Frank was Ronan's biological father, why wouldn't she have gotten a DNA test when he was a kid during the custody trial? That would have severed Woody's possible custody claim without the case having dragged on for four years. She and Woody were never married and never lived together, his only claim was DNA. So if Ronan was someone else's biological kid, whooosh would've gone Woody's custody bid for him. Sure it would've been bad PR for Mia and probably pissed off Frank's wife, but was that more important than her kid's safety and mental health?

Also, the kid who blamed Woody for Lark Previn's death in that article is gross. Lark died at age 35, fifteen years after the scandal, after a long illness. Her husband said she had contracted HIV from a dirty needle at a shitty tattoo parlor back in the 90s. No one's fault except the douchebag tattoo artist.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information