Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Mia Farrow: it's possible Frank Sinatra is Ronan's father, not Woody Allen

I hate to say it but he looks a lot like Frank in all those pics above. I always believed he was Frank's (well anyone but Woody's) but I don't want to encourage more pointless thread necros so I'll say he's Mia's clone and leave it at that.
    I'mNotBitter and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I think he looks like Frank too but that's in the eye of the beholder. I don't see him being full of himself. That one pic that shows him gesturing toward a framed pic of himself looks like he's being snarky, not full of himself. Who *hasn't* gotten a nose job in Hollywood? And I liked his Twitter quote about how we could all be Sinatra's kids ... I thought that was pretty witty. Even though he was raised by Mia and Woody (at least for some time), he seems like he's got his act together and is pretty intelligent. Team Ronan (or Seamus, or whatever the hell Mia named him throughout the years).
    Niki Taylor, bootspaige and czb like this.

I have to agree he looks like Sinatra to me too, also better looking than Frank. I can't imagine what his genes were going through at the time of conception...Mia and Frank have such different features. lol
    Last edited by Witchywoman; November 9th, 2015 at 09:55 PM.
    Nevan and I'mNotBitter like this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    I think he looks like Frank too but that's in the eye of the beholder. I don't see him being full of himself. That one pic that shows him gesturing toward a framed pic of himself looks like he's being snarky, not full of himself. Who *hasn't* gotten a nose job in Hollywood? And I liked his Twitter quote about how we could all be Sinatra's kids ... I thought that was pretty witty. Even though he was raised by Mia and Woody (at least for some time), he seems like he's got his act together and is pretty intelligent. Team Ronan (or Seamus, or whatever the hell Mia named him throughout the years).
    I think he looks like Mia. I follow him on Twitter and he's very funny. One of his recent tweets: "Oh my god, I found your jar of mayonnaise that you use on your vagina." - Marie Curie (Kidding. Kourtney Kardashian.)" He slams the K's so I love him. lol
    Nevan and MsDark like this.

Frank, and I say this as a biased lifelong Jersey girl, was extraordinarily attractive in his heyday. When he moved and talked, it made him even more charming. And his voice still amazes people of my generation and beyond. I see so many similarities in Ronan, but again, I think that's in the eye of the beholder. I don't think he looks *anything* like Mia's relatives posted in the page before this one.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Parcel?

I do see a bit of a resemblance to Frank in the eyes. I just didn't want to say it and give CASE CLOSED the satisfaction. Honestly, I think he looks more like Mia though.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotBitter View Post
    Parcel?
    European carryall?
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I hate to say it but he looks a lot like Frank in all those pics above. I always believed he was Frank's (well anyone but Woody's) but I don't want to encourage more pointless thread necros so I'll say he's Mia's clone and leave it at that.
    It takes times and effort to achieve the level of results I have over the years. There can be almost no doubt that Woody Allen always shot blanks. It makes logical sense that Mia may have turned to Frank to father her last biological child, because No Goody Woody did not have the juice.

All Mia's Children: The Tangled Branches of the Farrow Family Tree

Dylan "Malone" Farrow (b. 1985, a. 1985)
    Dylan was born in Texas and adopted by Mia in 1985 after her attempts to conceive a child naturally with Woody were unfruitful. Woody formally adopted Dylan in 1991. Like some of Mia's other children, Dylan changed her name several times (first to Eliza, then to Malone), which Mia attributes to maybe being "an Irish thing."

And here we are again..

I'm putting a lock on it for a couple weeks to see what happens.
    effie2 and Kittylady like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information