Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Mia Farrow: it's possible Frank Sinatra is Ronan's father, not Woody Allen

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Point well made!! Now I am stumped I tell you. Totally stumped!!!
    Is Mia bat shit crazy because she gave us a hint or that she married a creep who raped her seven year old daughter? GBTM.

Maybe, just maybe, no one gives a fuck enough to spend all that time trying to prove something like this. If Mia and Ronan wanted proof it would be so easy to do a DNA test. Frank's family says it is not true. Logic points to it not being true based on Mia's history. Hell, if I were Ronan and had the possibility of proving that Frank was my father I would take the test right away! I would do anything to prove that I am not the product of Woody the pervert who fucked and married my sister, and Mia the crazy little sprite.
    Trixie and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    And if his mother resembles the alleged father, then what?
    Now you're talkin' Eddie and Valerie? I haven't seen that here, yet.

Bronze Member

Maybe, just maybe, no one gives a fuck enough to spend all that time trying to prove something like this. If Mia and Ronan wanted proof it would be so easy to do a DNA test. Frank's family says it is not true. Logic points to it not being true based on Mia's history. Hell, if I were Ronan and had the possibility of proving that Frank was my father I would take the test right away! I would do anything to prove that I am not the product of Woody the pervert who fucked and married my sister, and Mia the crazy little sprite.
    Don't forget about Dylan. I believe he supports her as does Mia. Maybe he got off back then because of who he was. But also, kids generally are not believed and are easy targets to discredit.

Tell me more. I would love to be educated on child abuse. Roger that!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Exactly. There's this little thing called a DNA test which could put this whole thing to rest if they wanted to, but they don't.

On another note, here is Mia's father, doesn't he look like Frank Sinatra?

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Tell me more. I would love to be educated on child abuse. Roger that!
    What more would you like to know? I believe Dylan's recollection. I don't believe Woody's simple denial and reject it completely as par for the course of rapists and murderers like Casey Anthony. Nice cap. Thanks, Trixie.

I want you to share all your knowledge. How can you tell if the accused adult is lying? How can you tell if a child is lying? How about when another adult planted the story in their mind? How can you decide if the adult is the liar or if the child is? How can you tell if the memories are valid and not manipulated? How can you tell if the mhp conducted a full and balance investigation and ensure they have no affiliations that may skew the results. So many questions!!!! I hope you can help me. Then when you finish and have convinced us all that Frank is indeed Ronan's bio dad, I hope you will go to the Casey Anthony thread and enlighten us there too.
    PecanPie likes this.

Gold Member

Here we go 'round the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush, the mulberry bush.....

Roger that!

Bronze Member

It comes down to who you believe. I only need to believe her story and know that Woody took up with his Soon-ye, which is beyond sick and twisted. No more is needed. Woody Allen is just like any other child rapist, who made up stories and excuses that cannot be validated.

Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    The point here is to eliminate Woody. He's been thrown off the island by simply seeing that Ronan's got a grill that could not have come Allen. He does in fact look like Frank, but may look more like his Mother, particularly when he was a kid. The real possibility here is that Woody Allen may be sterile, which would explain his adopted daughters with Soon-ye.

Say what you want, I think Ronan looks like a young Frank. The mouth is identical, so do the eyes and nose. Granted he looks a lot like his mom. If Frank and Mia were married and Woody claimed he was the father we would all be saying he's crazy because he looks like Frank. Not that it matters to us, but I would prefer to say my father was Sinatra rather than Woody.
    crash man and I'mNotBitter like this.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

^ Yes, I can see the appeal in saying Frank is your father (and Woody is not) but actually going by the photos (what else is there to go on?) it might be true!

Bronze Member

I'm still waiting for proof that Dylan was brainwashed. She was a victim of molestation that led to an actual rape. That horrific act is what led her to tell her mother. I wonder if Mia found the naked pics of Soon-ye before Dylan's nightmare reveal?

Thread Information