Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree332Likes

Thread: Mia Farrow: it's possible Frank Sinatra is Ronan's father, not Woody Allen

^ Same here.When I first heard about the Frank Sinatra thing, it was intriguing but the more I look at pics of Ronan all I see is resemblance to Mia and her family. I think Mia just said that crap to be spiteful. I get that she wants to hurt Woody but she really didn't think about how it might hurt others, i.e. the Sinatra family and his widow. Crazy old bat is crazy.
    Honeythorn and sluce like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Same here.When I first heard about the Frank Sinatra thing, it was intriguing but the more I look at pics of Ronan all I see is resemblance to Mia and her family. I think Mia just said that crap to be spiteful. I get that she wants to hurt Woody but she really didn't think about how it might hurt others, i.e. the Sinatra family and his widow. Crazy old bat is crazy.
    Is Ronan playing along as well?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

^ He made a smart-ass comment on twitter and called it an "annoyance" in interviews, but it was his own mom who brought it back up in Vanity Fair. Personally, I think the timing wasn't coincidental since he had a tv show to promote at the time. IMO, yes, he was playing along.

Ronan Farrow: Frank Sinatra Paternity Rumors An 'Annoyance'

The Huffington Post | By Catherine Taibi

Posted: 10/17/2013 12:04 pm EDT Updated: 10/17/2013 5:00 pm EDT

Ronan Farrow, MSNBC's newest host, went on a bit of a press tour Wednesday and Thursday, but he also had to deal with those pesky rumors about whether or not Frank Sinatra is his father.
    The network announced that Farrow would helm a one-hour daily show sometime early next year.

But the new show isn't the only reason why Farrow has been in the headlines recently. The 25-year-old had been fighting off rumors as of late that his biological father is actually singer Frank Sinatra, rather than Woody Allen. Farrow's mother, actress Mia Farrow, suggested in Vanity Fair that her ex-husband Frank Sinatra could "possibly" be Farrow's real father.

Farrow responded to the rumors in early October with this tweet:
    Ronan Farrow @RonanFarrow

Listen, we're all *possibly* Frank Sinatra's son.

When asked about the rumors, Farrow, a former employee in the Obama administration, told the Hollywood Reporter that the story is nothing new, and that he hoped it would not take away from his upcoming show—which he said he believed "can actually make a difference to people."

"It's a story that's been out there for a long time," Farrow said. "If anything I was surprised to see it go so far this time. Of course it is an annoyance to have such a high-profile distraction from the substance of what I'm working on."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/17/ronan-farrow-frank-sinatra-annoyance_n_4115589.html

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

The point here is to eliminate Woody. He's been thrown off the island by simply seeing that Ronan's got a grill that could not have come Allen. He does in fact look like Frank, but may look more like his Mother, particularly when he was a kid. The real possibility here is that Woody Allen may be sterile, which would explain his adopted daughters with Soon-ye.

Woody Allen is NOT sterile!He got me pregnant.Twice.Not revealing what happen to our kids.I like to torture you!

Oh I see, if a kid looks like his mother with no resemblance to the father, it must not be his kid. And if he adopts kids, he must be sterile. Gotcha.

There are two scenarios. One is that Ronan is Sinatra's son, which means that Mia is a shitty cheater who couldn't be bothered to tell the truth even when her kid's safety was at stake (when she was battling Woody for custody and claiming Woody was an unfit father to the courts). It would also mean that Mia committed perjury in her custody proceedings, plus that she took child support from Woody Allen with the knowledge that he wasn't Ronan's father, which is probably some sort of crime.

Or the scenario is that this whole thing is bullshit and manufactured by Mia to get attention and Ronan went along because it was the biggest PR he got in the run up to his (now failed) talk show. In which case, Mia is a bitch, because her claiming to have had a continued affair (including kid) with Frank did nothing but hurt and cause the press to harass his elderly widow.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Woody Allen is NOT sterile!He got me pregnant.Twice.Not revealing what happen to our kids.I like to torture you!
    Will you at least give us photos of their grills?
    Trixie and effie2 like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Everyone knows it's all about the grills.

No,i dont kiss and tell!

I didn't ask you to kiss and tell. I asked you to birth and post pics. Big diff.
    czb likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Oh I see, if a kid looks like his mother with no resemblance to the father, it must not be his kid. And if he adopts kids, he must be sterile. Gotcha.
    Oh I see, if a kid looks like his mother and resembles the man who is rumored to be his father by his mother, then what?

Point well made!! Now I am stumped I tell you. Totally stumped!!!

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    OhhhhhhKKKKKAAAAYYYYY then. Glad you are so proud.
    Why not? No one else tried hard enough to show that they really look alike. It's takes more than two images.

And if his mother resembles the alleged father, then what?

Thread Information